Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-18-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like the Lachesis is the new Copperhead with the DeathAdder also being somewhat similar.

Kind of hilarious that 2000dpi (Copperhead) used to be insane, but they're up to 6400 with the new Mamba and 5600 is their standard.

Last edited by nepg : 11-18-2011 at 06:18 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am rocking the Deathadder and obviously the Black Widdow. I also bought the Nostromo game pad a while back which is pretty nice too.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...ctID.221675100
Old 11-23-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone have or know anyone who has a Lanboy Air Case?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811129093
Old 11-27-2011, 11:46 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am starting my next computer build soon. I am going to start with a bigger PSU and a high end GPU so I can update my current computer.

After that I plan on getting a case and swapping everything over.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:26 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Buying a ATI 5970 today.

Old 11-29-2011, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do Starcraft 2 marines say "Can't Wait" because of Bart Scott's famous quote or is it just a coincidence? Maybe Bart Scott stole the idea from SC2...
Old 12-01-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Just got my 850w powersupply in my machine... God modular is soo much better.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone still play LOL? I play try to get in at least a quick game in each day for my daily win. Every once in a while I get a few games in. Anyone else?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:11 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

New graphics card came... Ahh getting prepared for the TOR launch!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:14 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Anyone still play LOL? I play try to get in at least a quick game in each day for my daily win. Every once in a while I get a few games in. Anyone else?
I play daily. Feel free to invite me to a game whenever, I've actually been ruining lately with Fizz and Volibear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:15 AM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
New graphics card came... Ahh getting prepared for the TOR launch!
You probably didn't need one for TOR
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:22 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I play daily. Feel free to invite me to a game whenever, I've actually been ruining lately with Fizz and Volibear.
Fizz is so much fun to play.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:25 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsorace View Post
You probably didn't need one for TOR

Yeah my last one ran fine but still... An upgrade is an upgrade!

I had a GTX 450 but I felt like it was time for an upgrade

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 12-05-2011 at 09:32 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I have a 260. Works perfect.

Last edited by nepg : 12-05-2011 at 01:52 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I bought a 5970... I can't wait to get this into my computer tonight!

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...5970,2474.html
Old 12-05-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I roll with a GTX 460 SSC. Hasn't let me down yet.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am utterly pissed off right now....to the point where I almost am going to punch a hole into the wall.

Ordered a GTX 560 TI

UPS said they dropped it off at my house at 11:45...I left for work at 12.... Saw nothing on the porch so I went to work. Got home looked around an nothing. So I call UPS and basically get told Im an idiot and I need to look in my door where they left it. So Im getting a little mad because I can barely understand the operator. Then they tell me I gotta call Newegg to file a claim...a claim that will take 10 days to complete. Plus I cant call Newegg until tomorrow because their customer service hours are ... 5am - 5pm ... honestly really? 5-5 what kind of customer service hours is that!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
I am utterly pissed off right now....to the point where I almost am going to punch a hole into the wall.

Ordered a GTX 560 TI

UPS said they dropped it off at my house at 11:45...I left for work at 12.... Saw nothing on the porch so I went to work. Got home looked around an nothing. So I call UPS and basically get told Im an idiot and I need to look in my door where they left it. So Im getting a little mad because I can barely understand the operator. Then they tell me I gotta call Newegg to file a claim...a claim that will take 10 days to complete. Plus I cant call Newegg until tomorrow because their customer service hours are ... 5am - 5pm ... honestly really? 5-5 what kind of customer service hours is that!
Go Viking and rape and pillage whatever village they outsourced to!

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 12-06-2011 at 09:51 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Fizz is so much fun to play.
He's just so OP. No unit collision and a move that scales damage based on how little HP your opponent has. It's an instant kill under 25% HP late game if you build him with a Lich Bane. He's unstoppable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can any one tell me if I buy black ops or mw3 for the PC. Can my power A controller for the ps3 work with these games? I was just curious if it was compatible ?
Old 12-07-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can any one tell me if I buy black ops or mw3 for the PC. Can my power A controller for the ps3 work with these games? I was just curious if it was compatible ?
Why would you buy those games on a PC and then use a controller? That's getting the worst of both worlds. The number 1 reason to buy a FPS on a PC is because of how much better the control system is, why would you then change that? Basically you are playing on a smaller screen, in a less comfortable chair with more risk of hardware issues and then not taking advantage of the one reason that still makes it a better option?

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't really afford a mouse for my laptop right now is the only reason. I would eventfully get a good gaming mouse. Plus I do seasonal work and would be nice to always be able to MW/BO on the road where ever I go cause I use 3g off my phone for connection. Also I can not always connect my ps3 to wifi. It would be just a stop gap until I got a gaming mouse.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it weird I just found my old copy of Warcraft 2 battle.net edition and have been playing the single player campaigns?...lol I haven't played this game since like 2001-2002.

does anyone know if battle.net still supports warcraft 2? I could never get into WoW - this was like back in 2006

I feel like a loser for posting this...lol.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Warcraft 2 is an amazing game. WoW is not. I'd play the **** out of WC1/2/3 if I had the time atm.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

The only reason I played WoW for a bit was to continue the amazing story from the WC's (which it doesn't seem like they actually continued it until WotLK). WC3 and FT were ******* amazing.

Wish they'd just turned WotLK and Cataclysm into WC4 and expansion rather than making WoW.

I am pretty sure you can register any Blizzard game on your Battle.net account if you have the key.

Last edited by nepg : 12-08-2011 at 12:52 PM.