Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-14-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
counter strike
CounterStrike: Global Offensive is going to take up all my free time when that comes out.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm pretty excited about CS:GO. I hope they do it right.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't read much about it lately, but it sounded really bad early on... Like they were trying to appease the cod/halo/bf crowd. But I did hear they were listening to their players and trying to make out right.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should all get group together and play when its out

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
We should set up a Tribes server one of these days and play.
The original Tribes was awesome. I wish I still had it.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
The new one's free...
Old 06-14-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new one isn't very good. I beta tested it.

Old 06-14-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of beta, did anyone get into the GW2 stress test last weekend?

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I did, and it looked even better than the first beta weekend. I'm pretty excited about it.

Traits weren't in because they're re-working the system I think, but the rest of the game was pretty damn fun. So was pvp.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah this last beta seemed much more polished. I like what I see so far in the Mesmer class. I cant wait till it comes out!

Old 06-14-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Mesmer was just okay for me, but I'm not a huge fan of spellcasting in MMOs. I liked Guardian and Ranger a lot though, and I'll probably roll a Guardian at launch.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Mesmer was just okay for me, but I'm not a huge fan of spellcasting in MMOs. I liked Guardian and Ranger a lot though, and I'll probably roll a Guardian at launch.
Im the opposite, I dont care for melee class in MMOs lol I played all the classes for a bit. So far, I really like the Mesmer, Engineer and Elementalist. The Necro was the only class so far I really didnt care for.

Old 06-15-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

From what I've heard, thieves sound super fun. But I'll probably end up playing a ranger or warrior.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Should I play with you?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should all play again... SWTOR style.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

I can honestly say that I am more excited more the GW2 release then I was for the SWTOR release. And I am a huge Star Wars fan.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
We should all play again... SWTOR style.
Only if I can do more naked dancing with you Cain.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Only if I can do more naked dancing with you Cain.
Of course!
Old 06-15-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Of course!
Let's be honest with ourselves. It's pretty much all I can contribute.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Yes but it is clear that you were born for that role. Too bad SWTOR wouldn't let you be a twi'lek prostitute.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Yes but it is clear that you were born for that role. Too bad SWTOR wouldn't let you be a twi'lek prostitute.
It's a role I am suited for. I also enjoy griefing.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Im sure you can download it somewhere, I used to play with a bunch of people from a IRC channel I idle in. They had the best server mods.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Im sure you can download it somewhere, I used to play with a bunch of people from a IRC channel I idle in. They had the best server mods.
Nice. I would totes play it. So much fun.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
I can honestly say that I am more excited more the GW2 release then I was for the SWTOR release. And I am a huge Star Wars fan.
I'm not. I'm excited for GW2, but I thought TOR would be so much better than it turned out to be. I followed TOR for years.

I've toyed with going back and playing it when I've been really bored but I haven't taken the plunge again yet. Meh. GW2 is just a better game from start to finish so far.

Old 06-15-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I have thought about it as well... but I think I am just going to focus on Skyrim for a while.