Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-11-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This espn3.com thing is ******* amazing. I can watch multiple games at once and I can watch games I wouldn't get to see otherwise. Today alone I'll get to watch Ponder, Harris, Mallet, and Luck all of whom Brad Childress will pass on for some scrambling QB from Southern Oak Valley State or some ****.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
This espn3.com thing is ******* amazing. I can watch multiple games at once and I can watch games I wouldn't get to see otherwise. Today alone I'll get to watch Ponder, Harris, Mallet, and Luck all of whom Brad Childress will pass on for some scrambling QB from Souther Oak Valley State or some ****.
yes, ESPN3 allows me to watch things I wouldnt otherwise.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like more Luke Stocker and less Zach Rodgers, please.

Meh punt.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:30 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oregon will have all the momentum at halftime it looks like. :/
Old 09-11-2010, 08:30 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Oku and all but........ more poole plz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stupid ass penalty. Here is this receiver bobbling the ball down the field, defender hits him and it's a penalty because he's "defensless".
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Horrible penalty. The guy was bobbling the catch and didn't even get hit hard. Freakin missed him for the most part. SEC refs are on their game this year.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mallett just hurt his hand by trying to run over like 3 linebackers.
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote:
Old 09-11-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

And they get ball first in the second half.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, did Oregon just use the swinging gate on their extra point? what is this, middle school football?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
This espn3.com thing is ******* amazing. I can watch multiple games at once and I can watch games I wouldn't get to see otherwise. Today alone I'll get to watch Ponder, Harris, Mallet, and Luck all of whom Brad Childress will pass on for some scrambling QB from Southern Oak Valley State or some ****.
ESPN3 is awesome. Probably the only way I could watch the powerhouse matchup of SCAR/Furman next week. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

That was seriously a terrible call. I'd like to see Teague out there covering the RB's and TE's though. Frazier and Lathers have been cutting it close, but they've been incomplete due to Darron Thomas's bad accuracy. Third try was a charm against Frazier.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Will these announcers get Oregon's balls out of their mouth?

Quote:
Old 09-11-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent Richardson runs so violently. I fear for his (and the defenders') health every time he runs the ball.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Trent Richardson runs so violently. I fear for his (and the defenders') health every time he runs the ball.
There's definitely some AP in his game.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh, this offense is just not clicking at all right now. the playcalling has been horrendous. the camera angles on SNY are just as bad.
but Joe Lefeged is just...a man beast. my man crush. teh sex. 2 forced fumbles, a blocked kick and an INT
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
ugh, this offense is just not clicking at all right now. the playcalling has been horrendous. the camera angles on SNY are just as bad.
but Joe Lefeged is just...a man beast. my man crush. teh sex. 2 forced fumbles, a blocked kick and an INT
Yeah, I was talking about the camera angles before. It reminds me of a high school football. The whole presentation of the "Big East Network" is just bad.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Will these announcers get Oregon's balls out of their mouth?
Craig James is getting tiring, but they have to do it. Gotta pump up the losing team as much as possible to make it seem like a more competitive or potentially competitive game. The other guy has been good for the Vols.

Either way, great 1st Half by the Vols. Going toe-to-toe with the #7 team in the nation. Just wish the play calling wasn't so conservative on offense. The big plays have come through the running game, but that pass to Hunter made that TD possible. I'd like to see more passes to Hunter and DaRick, our WR playmakers this game, instead of DeMo and Rodgers who've dropped crucial passes.

I'd like some Rajion Neal too. Whoever's faster between him and Oku should get the carries Poole doesn't. Because some of those bigs runs are TD's if Poole had a 6th gear.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robert Bolden has impressed me a lot tonight. He's made some mistakes, but you see that his enormous potential is there. Sucks that the defense sucked.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I bet I could do work in the Special Olympics. Just think of all the bitches I could reel in...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Robert Bolden has impressed me a lot tonight. He's made some mistakes, but you see that his enormous potential is there. Sucks that the defense sucked.
I was fairly impressed with the team all around. They made a bunch of big mistakes, but they showed they can move the ball against the Alabama D. Bolden looks like he has a ton of potential.

Shame they couldn't have gotten more going in the redzone and made a game out of this.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The O-line is not even giving Savage a chance.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE DENARD ROBINSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 Denard!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Please have stepped out of bounds at some point. That was horrible by the defense.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.