Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-02-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
How are they ranked 19th?
Well, if our defense was better we would be dominating opponents right now. Our secondary is pretty depleted and our linebackers are average at best.
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver & Blue View Post
Well, if our defense was better we would be dominating opponents right now. Our secondary is pretty depleted and our linebackers are average at best.
I meant as in they shouldn't be ranked cause of who they played so far.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I kind of had a feeling you were saying that. But, like I said in my previous post, it all comes down to our defense. Our offense is very explosive, but the defense is one of the worst I have seen in Michigan history.
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And who are you going to rank above them? Nevada who beat Cal and then a bunch of one loss teams is all you have...
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
MikeVickTheSickest
Rookie

MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MikeVickTheSickest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
And who are you going to rank above them? Nevada who beat Cal and then a bunch of one loss teams is all you have...
the funny thing about you George_Lippard is that now whoever you are you have enough rep to rep rape yourself from your other name very funny jackass
MikeVickTheSickest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:44 AM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVickTheSickest View Post
the funny thing about you George_Lippard is that now whoever you are you have enough rep to rep rape yourself from your other name very funny jackass
This would make a lot more sense if I was George Lippard in a past life, but since I'm not, and do not know how story, I'm slightly confused.
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:50 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kansas State, Missouri maybe, Oklahoma State, Northwestern,
Old 10-03-2010, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This would make a lot more sense if I was George Lippard in a past life, but since I'm not, and do not know how story, I'm slightly confused.
I want to say either Snuff or Nerv.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well when he plays a defense that actually is a defense, and by the I mean not Indiana, UMASS, ND, and who ever. Lets see how he does against MSU, WIS, OSU, IOWA, if thye play those teams. He is a freka yes, but he is doing it against teams I could play for
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Well when he plays a defense that actually is a defense, and by the I mean not Indiana, UMASS, ND, and who ever. Lets see how he does against MSU, WIS, OSU, IOWA, if thye play those teams. He is a freka yes, but he is doing it against teams I could play for
I hear this argument, yet I fail to see anybody else putting up the numbers he's putting up. I KNOW that Michigan hasn't had the easiest schedule either. It's not amazing, but it's not a bunch of D-3 teams, either.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand, but no one put up the number Graham Harrell put up. :) Well yeah ummm against D 1 teams. ND defense is worse than UMASS' defense which is worse than Indiana's defense. Sniper me and you could play DT for those 3 teams :)
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:15 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kansas State, Missouri maybe, Oklahoma State, Northwestern,
Northwestern what? If you're talking about who teams have played someone, Northwestern has played an even worse schedule than Michigan. They haven't played a single team with even a .500 record. They beat 1-3 Vanderbilt by 2 points. They played a 3-2 1AA team, and 1-4 Rice. They beat 2-3 Central Michigan by 5, and 1-4 Minnesota (a team that lost to 1AA South Dakota) by 1. Northwestern's combined opponent record, including 1AA Illinois State, is 8-16, for a super sweet .333 winning percentage. There's no way Northwestern should be ahead of Michigan based on who they've played.

You could debate the other ones. I'm sure plenty of people would agree with you. To be honest with you, even as a Michigan fan, I don't think Michigan should be ranked #19 after that defensive performance against Indiana, because unless there's a miraculous defensive turnaround, I don't think Michigan win's more than a couple more games this season.

Michigan
3-2 UConn
2-3 Notre Dame
4-1 UMass
1-4 Bowling Green
3-1 Indiana

13-11 .542 (9-10 .474 without UMass) 3 BCS conference teams, 1 MAC, 1 1AA

Kansas State
3-2 UCLA
2-2 Missouri State
3-2 Iowa State
2-2 UCF

10-8 .556 (8-6 .571 without Missouri State) 2 BCS conference teams, 1 CUSA, 1 1AA

Missouri
2-2 Illinois
2-2 McNeese State
3-1 San Diego State
3-2 Miami (Ohio)

10-7 .588 (8-5 .615 without McNeese State) 1 BCS conference team, 1 MWC, 1 MAC, 1 1AA

Oklahoma State
1-4 Washington State
2-2 Troy
3-2 Tulsa
3-1 Texas A&M

9-9 .500 2 BCS conference teams, 1 Sun Belt, 1 CUSA

Looking at that, if those were my only choices, I'd probably put Kansas State over Michigan. Missouri no. They've only played 1 BCS conference team, and that's 2-2 Illinois that'll be lucky to make a bowl game. Oklahoma State maybe. But one of the BCS conference teams they've played is 1-4 Washington State.

Kansas State is about the only team there I'd definately put over Michigan based on resume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:15 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Denard has yet to win anything of value, yet.
Quote:
Old 10-03-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Denard has yet to win anything of value, yet.
so who has then?
Old 10-03-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

no one, but he is in the convo. the thread title is misleading. cam newton won some games againsts ranked opponets.
Quote:
Old 10-03-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shaun Draughn for Heisman.

There, I said it.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I understand, but no one put up the number Graham Harrell put up. :)
Graham Harrell was a compiler. He was an above-average quarterback who threw the ball a lot. 713 and 626 attempts in his junior and senior seasons. In 2008, when Texas Tech went undefeated for much of the year, his 8.1 yards per attempt was just a little above average and he threw a touchdown once every 13.9 attempts. Denard Robinson has averaged 10.5 yards per attempt passing and has a touchdown once every 13.7 attempts. He's thrown only 1 interception in 96 attempts while Harrell averaged one every 69 attempts.

Denard Robinson first 96 passes, 2010: 67/96 (69.7%), 1008 yards, 10.5 ypa, 7 TD, 1 INT
Graham Harrell first 104 passes, 2008: 62/104 (59.6%), 833 yards, 8.0 ypa, 3 TD, 3 INT

So yeah, Denard has been far more statistically impressive as a passer than Harrell was. Don't forget, Harrell was getting Heisman buzz too for most of the year.

I didn't even bring up the fact that he LEADS THE NATION in rushing yards (#2 is 193 yards behind him) and is #1 in yards per carry among those with 55+ carries (#2 is averaging 1.23 ypc less)
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point, Denard should be the front runner, but he better win the Big Ten if he wants to take the Heisman.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:33 PM    (permalink
TB_39
Rookie

TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.TB_39 could make a wolverine purr.

I may be biased because I'm a Michigan fan, and I only got to actually see the Notre Dame game, but I have to say I've never seen 1 guy seemingly will his team to win every week. I'm worried that he'll simply burn out, but the pure effort he's putting into every game is impressive. A shame he only played 2 series +1 play in one game.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think he has to win the Big Ten, but Michigan has to finish with a pretty good record (9-3 or 10-2 would probably still give him an excellent chance). Remember in 2007, Tim Tebow won the Heisman after the Gators finished 9-3.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I can name close to 20 players more worthy of the Hiesman. Michigan wont even finish ranked. Shoelace has 2 good games and everyone hops on his dick. **** off, the guy is nothing special and wont do anything after this game.
U mad?

Lol at least you didn't try to hide the fact that your extremely biased and mad. Nothing special? GTFO here with that stupid crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
U mad?

Lol at least you didn't try to hide the fact that your extremely biased and mad. Nothing special? GTFO here with that stupid crap.
Seriously, bizarre ranting. Denard has been the best player so far. The season isn't even halfway over, so we'll see how it ends up.

I still remember Dennis Dixon....
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Seriously, bizarre ranting. Denard has been the best player so far. The season isn't even halfway over, so we'll see how it ends up.

I still remember Dennis Dixon....
Dennis Dixon would have won the Heisman if it weren't for his ACL exploding.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Dennis Dixon would have won the Heisman if it weren't for his ACL exploding.
Exactly my point... :)
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I don't think he has to win the Big Ten, but Michigan has to finish with a pretty good record (9-3 or 10-2 would probably still give him an excellent chance). Remember in 2007, Tim Tebow won the Heisman after the Gators finished 9-3.
And that was with such a myriad of 1 loss and 2 loss teams scattered everywhere. If you have a dominant Alabama, Ohio State, Oregon, etc, it will be tough. That being said, Robinson is playing statistically out of his mind.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote