Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Were the Lions robbed of a win?
Yes 52 50.49%
No 6 5.83%
Not sure 0 0%
It was the right call, but don't agree with the rule. 18 17.48%
It was the right call, but they need to change the rule 18 17.48%
The refs should have used common sense 9 8.74%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2010, 07:44 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Controversial call in Chicago

Here is a link to the play.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...egatron-non-TD

If Tom Brady or Peyton Manning threw this TD would it be overturned? This play has been discussed in a couple of threads but I wanted to get every ones opinion in one place.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2010/09/referee_gene_steratore_explain.html?utm_source=twi tterfeed&utm_medium=twitter Q&A with ref Gene Steratore
Quote:
"The ruling is that in order for the catch to be completed he has got to maintain possession of the ball throughout the entire process of the catch.''

He was on his behind before he rolled over. If he stayed on his behind would it have been a touchdown?

"No. We don't play with the two feet or one knee or anything of that scenario. We're talking now about the process of the catch. He's catching the football, as he goes to the ground, he must maintain possession of the ball throughout the entire process. So as he continues to fall if he fell with two feet and his elbow hit the ground and came out, it would be incomplete.''

It looked like he had the ball up in one hand while on his rear end, but there was continuation?

"Well, the process was not finished until he finished that roll and the entire process of the catch.''
Old 09-13-2010, 07:49 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care who is throwing or who is catching or who is winning or who is losing on this play. It's a terrible call. A terrible rule. A terrible ending.

You know what I want to hear from Mike Pereira? Nothing. I want him to shut his ******* mouth, get off the ******* TV and quit ******* around with the ******* rule book. That POS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:01 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

robbed.

your poll options overlap and 2 of them are the same thing
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was clear that he caught the ball, fell to the ground, knee down, ass down touchdown called, celebrate.
Had that official not signaled the TD, I dont think he goes off and celebrates like that (putting the ball down.)
It is pretty damn clear that they are using a lot of damage control by using such an ambiguously ****** up rule.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"The time I stand up here and start blaming officials for a loss is the time I don't need to be doing this anymore," ~ Jim Schwartz
Old 09-13-2010, 09:04 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He never lost possession of the ball. He had control of it after he hit the ground. ESPN and the Lions are just towing the company line by saying it was the right call. Even by definition of their ******** rule, it's a touchdown.

If it's the Colts or Patriots, they might have called it the same way, but you can bet your ass the Pats and Colts wouldn't be laying down so the NFL doesn't look bad. The game would be protested.

Last edited by nepg : 09-13-2010 at 09:06 AM.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a touchdown. Lions got screwed. He clearly caught the ball in the endzone.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
"The time I stand up here and start blaming officials for a loss is the time I don't need to be doing this anymore," ~ Jim Schwartz
Unlike most of us, Schwartz has to keep that team positive and to go off and point the finger where it deserves to be pointed does nothing to help the Lions football team prepare for next week. You don't think he knows it's a ******** ruling? I think Schwartz knows he can't change what happened anyway.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:12 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted "common sense".

Firstly, if every second of the game was under the same degree of rule scrutiny as this, games would take all Sunday to finish. 1000 holding calls. 10 offense PI's. You get the idea. Refs have got to go beyond black and white definitions at times and put rulings into some degree of context.

I think the problem here though was it went to review. Had it been called a TD and left at that, noone would have had a second though about it because fans generally use common sense when analyzing ref decisions. A few people may have brought up how it could have been ruled a drop, but it would have been easily accepted as a catch by 99.9%.

But because it went to review, the strictest of strict interpretations had to be pulled out, otherwise it would have been seen as favoring the Lions at a key moment. The key is it shouldn't have went to review. Can even any Bears fans really say they would be upset right now had it not been reviewed?

And I question whether the rule really was applied properly anyway. The quotes from the rule book I've seen referenced for this seem to be fairly open to interpretation. Namely, it mentions what happens when the ball is lost after hitting the ground, but it obviously means much earlier in the process of the catch - say, the initial impact with the ground. In my books, if you put both feet down, hit the ground and still have possession, anything after that is a fumble, which of course can't exist in the end zone.

So I think it was a bad call due to a lack of common sense and a very questionable determination of when the catch was over. The game is too complex to form a realistic rule that will define in clear black and white what should be called in every single situation, so refs have to be left to use some common sense in establishing decisions like this. It's clear the ground rule didn't need to be applied to this particular catch to me because possession was already obtained.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:30 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
He never lost possession of the ball. He had control of it after he hit the ground. ESPN and the Lions are just towing the company line by saying it was the right call. Even by definition of their ******** rule, it's a touchdown.

If it's the Colts or Patriots, they might have called it the same way, but you can bet your ass the Pats and Colts wouldn't be laying down so the NFL doesn't look bad. The game would be protested.
WOrst call I've seen in a minute!!!

CJ had possession with the initial catch when both feet came down(!!), he had possession with the ball in one hand when he went to the turf. Never at one point did Megatron not have the ball.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All because the refs used him using the ball to get up as part of the play.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a catch like 4 times over. He catches it, takes two steps, falls to his but, lands on his other forearm, then turns to get up.

But oh, runningbacks can dive from the 5 yard line and touch the line and make the ball fly out, and that's a score.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
It was a catch like 4 times over. He catches it, takes two steps, falls to his but, lands on his other forearm, then turns to get up.

But oh, runningbacks can dive from the 5 yard line and touch the line and make the ball fly out, and that's a score.
hell, a runner can physically run out of bounds himself, as long as the ball passes the line inside the pylon, it's a score.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 09-13-2010, 10:26 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lions got robbed I don't get how you could not rule that a TD I don't care what the rule is because obviously it ******* blows. A guy can barely break the goal line and the ball flys out but that counts. Hopefully it gets changed but its a little to late for Lion fans.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:34 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen a receiver catch the ball, get 1 (ONE) foot down, then get clobbered and the ball flies out. It's ruled a TD.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
singe_101
Rookie

singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.singe_101 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Fun League

Refs getting in the way of entertainment, the point of the league. Lots of money, yeah, but as a game with some common sense.

He was supposed to sit there with the ball until the NFL Official came over and told him to get up and give it to him.

Now at least I can see I've seen one of the top 5 undeserved wins by Chicago, with all their turnovers and this to cap it off.

Last edited by singe_101 : 09-13-2010 at 10:46 AM.
singe_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
He caught it, both hands controlling it both feet & butt down in the EZ. TD, end of story.

Quote:
That's true too. Marquee teams on the bad end of a controversial call can protest & have a better than avg. chance of overturning the ruling. Sadly there is favortism for the People Who Count in the NFL like everywhere else in society.

It could only have been worse for the the Lions if they had lost more personnel to injury, losing the opener like this drove a stake through their heart for the season. It would be miraculous & Schwartz & his staff can turn this around. I fully understand the toeing of the company line by Detroit here, but they s/b raising God Almighty hell about it now while the outrage is fresh in fans minds, the Lions are seen as martyrs here with the Stafford injury & they should use this popular support to get as much ink in the media as possible ASAP.

Even if nothing more ensues from this mess I expect rule changes to something more reasonable coming next offseason.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

aren't rule changes supposed to be pitched by the owners? Because if it's up to the Ford family I think we might as well forget about a rule change.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 09-13-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Megatron catch the ball, tuck it away, let the ref call TD, then blast him in the face with the ball.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When is the "process" over? Two feet, one knee, one ass, one forearm WITH possession. I'm sorry NFL, the "process" is over at that point. I've never heard of the receiver having to stand up with the football to complete the catch.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
When is the "process" over? Two feet, one knee, one ass, one forearm WITH possession. I'm sorry NFL, the "process" is over at that point. I've never heard of the receiver having to stand up with the football to complete the catch.
I've read that rule 100x today trying to see what they saw. I just don't see how it wasn't a catch by any interpretation of that rule.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lions definitely got robbed of a win, and it sucks, but now they need to regroup and get ready for next week. Something like this can really mess with a team over the course of the season and the Lions can't let that happen to them.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Lions definitely got robbed of a win, and it sucks, but now they need to regroup and get ready for next week. Something like this can really mess with a team over the course of the season and the Lions can't let that happen to them.
I'm guessing that's why Schwartz didn't react to it at all. He's ultimately the one who the team focus on reaction-wise and his "It happened, move on" was IMO the best possible reaction from the head coach.

That man is fantastic.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 09-13-2010, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Well the thing is not only do they have to get over this call, they have to deal with losing their young starting QB Stafford for a few weeks. Double whammy I can't see the morale in that locker room being too high.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
Well the thing is not only do they have to get over this call, they have to deal with losing their young starting QB Stafford for a few weeks. Double whammy I can't see the morale in that locker room being too high.
I hate to say it, but they're the Detroit Lions. Morale can't be high, period.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC