Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 11-26-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know much about the injury itself other than it is to his foot.

Carroll said that he is gonna be a gametime decision this week, so it can't too serious.

But the thing is you never know with foot injuries.

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We claimed Clifton Geathers off waivers from the Phins. Physically he has everything you could ask for from a defensive lineman and maybe Pete can work his magic on him too.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck today guys. Should be a good one.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope so. I'm really hoping we win too because my property manager is a chiefs fan and I really don't want this held over my head for the year ;)

Old 11-28-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game guys, good luck the rest of the way.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Good game guys, good luck the rest of the way.
Can we borrow Charles for a game or two please?
Old 11-29-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Can we borrow Charles for a game or two please?
Only if you wash and dry him before you return him!

Old 11-29-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
We claimed Clifton Geathers off waivers from the Phins. Physically he has everything you could ask for from a defensive lineman and maybe Pete can work his magic on him too.
What magic is Pete working, the defense stinks.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:17 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
What magic is Pete working, the defense stinks.
Clemens is among the league leader in sacks and he did nothing for Philly. Red Bryant didn't do anything notable before Pete showed up and he was playing amazingly well before he got hurt. Then there's BMW of course.

We're still not a good team but we're a lot better since he showed up.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

It's amazing how Bryant went from being not even thought of as a starter, to becoming one of the centerpieces of our defense.

He will never be a great pass rusher, but the impact he had on the run game has shown ever since he went down.

And yes, we're a lot better ever since Carroll showed up. I mean talent level is only slightly better, but they were playing hard before this nasty little...bump? wall? black hole?

Old 12-10-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How much 30 (3 man front) have you guys run this year. I know Pete used to run that a lot at SC whether it was a regular 3-4 or more of an over defense with 3 down lineman.

Or has it been almost all 4-3?
Old 12-13-2010, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
How much 30 (3 man front) have you guys run this year. I know Pete used to run that a lot at SC whether it was a regular 3-4 or more of an over defense with 3 down lineman.

Or has it been almost all 4-3?
When our defense was still playing well we liked to use 3 man fronts with 5, 6 and even 7 DBs on 2nd and 3rd and long. These situations are where our more creative blitzes were used, but we haven't had nearly as opportunities to use our extra DB packages during the second half of the year. Red Bryant is also really the only guy who is capable of playing strong side end at a high level. We were really blitzing our DBS a lot though.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh deon butler broke his leg, fml. i really liked the kid. can we just end this season now? We are not good and we sure as hell do not deserve to make the playoffs

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye30 View Post
ugh deon butler broke his leg, fml. i really liked the kid. can we just end this season now? We are not good and we sure as hell do not deserve to make the playoffs
Turned KJR on this morning and the morning show guys are talking about if San Francisco loses to San Diego........they might have been kidding for all i know but i couldnt listen to it.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:46 AM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

This season has gone from thinking that they were bad and were probably a 6-10 team at best, to getting our hopes up and thinking we could win the division, only to see those destroyed by the Hawks suddenly get exposed week after week...

This has been a rough season.

Old 12-14-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

could you guys be a doll and grab one from atlanta.

kthnxbai

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by summond822 View Post
This season has gone from thinking that they were bad and were probably a 6-10 team at best, to getting our hopes up and thinking we could win the division, only to see those destroyed by the Hawks suddenly get exposed week after week...

This has been a rough season.
I could not have said it any better myself. Also i hate to say it but i told you so gpngc.

Old 12-17-2010, 05:33 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deon Butler broke his leg? Damn. I didn't watch the last game, but he was having a nice year. That's really too bad. I hope it heals well, I think he could be a good player for us for awhile.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:36 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just read up on it. Sounds like he broke it in a couple places. Surgery, had a rod inserted and all that. ****** deal.
Old 12-18-2010, 12:40 AM    (permalink
search24pc

Can any one post a few more info regarding this.

----------------------
Cheap SEO | Advanced SEO | SEO Search Engine | SEO Consultancy
Old 12-19-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Can we pleeeeease draft a new QB already? Hasselbeck's a running joke among my friends.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:26 AM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

Can someone tell me about the game? I saw that whitehurst got some stats, so was the hass benched or injured?

Old 12-20-2010, 07:52 AM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

i just looked and saw that he got benched. i cant wait till the offseason.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye30 View Post
i just looked and saw that he got benched. i cant wait till the offseason.
He got benched for playing miserably. He ran the offense fairly well on the first drive and then played about as bad as anyone can possibly play from there on out.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

I say we see what Whitehurst can do for the rest of the season. We need to know what kind of player we got in exchange for that third-rounder. Hasselbeck is done. There's no reason to bring him back next year.

And... as I was writing this, I remember that we're in the NFC West, and actually still very much in contention for a playoff spot, and our season is by no means over.

Mind-bending.