Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Best team in NFC?
Saints 18 22.50%
Falcons 12 15.00%
Eagles 8 10.00%
Giants 21 26.25%
Bears 2 2.50%
Redskins 3 3.75%
Packers 5 6.25%
Other 11 13.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2010, 07:19 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best Team in the NFC?

It's been a topic of discussion elsewhere.

ESPN has their top 7 as:
1) Saints
2) Falcons
3) Eagles
4) Giants
5) Bears
6) Redskins
7) Packers

Don Banks from Sports Illustrated says:
1) Saints
2) Giants
3) Eagles
4) Falcons
5) Bears
6) Redskins
7) Packers

I personally would say:
1) Falcons
2) Eagles
3) Saints
4) Giants
5) Bears
6) Packers
7) Seahawks

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:28 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Falcons at the minute. They seem good in all phases of the game and are playing very well. I think the Saints still have the ability to be top again though.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going with the Saints, Eagles, Falcons, Giants. They're all very close to each other though and I'll probably flip flop on this untill at least Week 12. The Giants can make a big jump though as we start to play our divisional games and we'll lget a better idea of what we're all about.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:38 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Saints, they aren't playing particularly well, but are without Pierre Thomas, and once he comes back, that should help both the offense and defense. The Eagles are creeping up there, and if the Giants can keep up the play they've had the last two weeks, they'll be VERY hard to stop. I think the Falcons are definitely up there as well, it'll be interesting to see how they respond this week, if they do well, they'd be right back up to the top spots, if they do poorly, they may be down toward 7 or 8. I don't trust that defense. If I had to rank them...

1. Saints
2. Eagles
3. Giants
4. Falcons
5. Bears
6. Packers
7. Redskins
8. Seahawks
9. Vikings
10. Cardinals
11. Rams
12. Bucs
13. Cowboys
14. Lions
15. 49ers
16. Panthers

I think the Cowboys, 9ers, and Lions could all be higher, and wil be later in the season. I also expect the Seahawks to fall off a bit.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:39 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its kinda crazy that the redskins are getting no love at all
Old 10-21-2010, 07:45 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go with us. With the Saints coming alive, I would watch them for a couple weeks and see. But I'd say Us, Eagles, Falcons and Saints.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:09 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
Its kinda crazy that the redskins are getting no love at all
You guys are 3-3 and do look better than years past but I don't think you can say definitively say that you're better than 5th or 6th in the conference right now. You also don't get the benefit of the doubt because you've been the doormat of the NFC East for the last 2 years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who thinks the Falcons are a pretender? I Can't see how anyone can rank them over the Eagles at the moment.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:45 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Am I the only one who thinks the Falcons are a pretender? I Can't see how anyone can rank them over the Eagles at the moment.
I don't think they are an elite team. I was interested to see how they would do against the eagles, and they got owned big time. I don't see them as a threat in the NFC.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:50 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's just one game, they also beat the Saints on the road.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:06 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
It's just one game, they also beat the Saints on the road.
That was a divisional game though which I think counts for something.

The NFC is definitely having a down year this year. It looked like the balance of power was going to shift back that direction but apparently not this season. Too many good AFC teams.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I personally would say:
1) Falcons
2) Eagles
Maybe they'll settle it on the field or something. Just being a road game doesn't account for a 14-point asswhooping and giving up 300+ yards to Kevin Kolb.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:21 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
*raises hand*

But over the Eagles? How 'bout them Giants?

I also think the Cowboys are sleeping giants themselves...This upcoming Monday Night game might be the best game of the season to that upcoming point.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:26 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh, i'm actually afraid of the cowboys, if they correct their mental mistakes against US, I will not be a happy camper.

also, I'm not a believer in the Falcons either. And I did project the Saints to need be too good this year. I'll hold off on a list, but I will eat crow now and say so far, the Eagles have proved me wrong. Although, I did not forsee Vick bein' all sex and stuff and actually playing
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:42 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
You guys are 3-3 and do look better than years past but I don't think you can say definitively say that you're better than 5th or 6th in the conference right now. You also don't get the benefit of the doubt because you've been the doormat of the NFC East for the last 2 years.
2-0 in the NFC east, 2 more wins in the division than last year lol. But yeah the Skins are a 7-9 team. Probably end up with the same record as the Cowboys. Skins are a funny team, inferiorly talented than almost every team but we always manage to be in games. We could easily be 6-0 or 0-6 right now. We have a defense that doesn’t fit the personnel, and offensive skill players that would look poor in the CFL. Yet somehow we don’t look like the Panthers.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:46 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted saints on principle but I have to say that id wait till the offense gets back to last years (tampa game) level consistently

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints. So what if they've started slow.

Good coaching, good QB, good O-line, play makers on both sides of the ball, etc.

They have most of the ingredients teams need.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:23 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
Its kinda crazy that the redskins are getting no love at all from BF51.
Everyone so far pretty much has ya'll as the #6 WC or barely missing the Playoffs, so yeah, fixed that quote for ya, chief.

But yeah, Saints and Giants, blabbity blah.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 10-21-2010 at 11:00 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:35 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just talking about how this is a down year for the NFC and no one is pulling away. The Falcons don't scare anyone and are pretenders to me, Eagles are a very good team especially with Vick at QB but their Corners make me think they can be beat pretty easily with a great scheme, Packers have too many injuries and for some reason were scared to trade a 4th for Lynch which would have made them a much more balanced team.

Saints and Giants are at the top now, wouldn't be surprised to see them the top 2 seeds in the NFC. Bears are a joke of a team, they are still winning some games early on but they'll embarrass themselves if they make the playoffs when you can't even make simple blocks to protect your QB.

It's a wide open NFC for alot of teams, we honestly won't know who the team to beat is until November-December when 1 team gets hot and starts playing their best football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:42 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints will probably get stronger around playoff time but right now the Giants are playing the best and my super bowl pick for the week in a cloudy conference. No one is good.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im with you on this one. I don't think very highly of the Falcons.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got the Saints at #1 right now since they rediscovered the run game.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
*raises hand*

But over the Eagles? How 'bout them Giants?

I also think the Cowboys are sleeping giants themselves...This upcoming Monday Night game might be the best game of the season to that upcoming point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

The problem with the Falcons is that they're merely "solid" in all aspects of their game. There are no truly elite playmakers on either side of the ball. Matt Ryan is good, but the's not elite. Michael Turner is good, but again, not elite. Abraham used to be an elite pass rusher, but right now he's just very good. They're going to be in the playoffs, but I wouldn't consider them clearly better than the Saints or the Giants, or even the Cowboys, Eagles, or Vikings.

I think right now the best team in the NFC is the Giants and it's not even close. Eli Manning is playing well - he's not an elite quarterback, but if the Giants running game is strong, he's more than adequate. The key difference in the Giants this year is that their defensive playmakers like Osi Umenyiora and Justin Tuck are all healthy and playing at an extremely high level. The Giants have the #1 defense in the NFC by a wide margin. They can stop both the run and the pass, and in the playoffs defense matters the most.

1. Giants (#1 defense and "good enough" offense)
2. Saints (if they maintain their #1 offense and it doesn't sputter)
3. Vikings (yes, despite the record - I think this team will be good)
4. Eagles (depends on how consistent the defense is from here on out)
5. Falcons (solid all-around but that doesn't win you a Super Bowl)
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's the Saints at the top of the food chain. They're the champions until somebody takes it from them.

Not buying into the Giants hype. Weren't they saying this about them this time a yr ago? You know, before they folded like a bad hand.....

Last edited by LizardState : 10-21-2010 at 11:13 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote