Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-14-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny but it just came to me, I'm pretty sure GB wishes they never let Tyrell Sutton get away. I heard Carolina declined trade offers for him and he's buried on their depth chart, dude's gonna be a beast once he gets a shot.

This would have been a perfect time for him to explode onto the scene, but Carolina is holding tight even though they have 3 very capable RB's on the roster ahead of him.

I was surprised that GB even let him get away back when they did for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Maroney blows, I'm glad the Pack didn't try for him. He dances waaaay too much in the backfield. Lynch or Fred Jackson would be their best bet if they were to look for a RB

again though, with how Thompson operates, I'm not holding my breathe on a trade coming anytime soon, if at all
I can't stop laughing at your sig.

On a serious note, really sucks for the Packers, i feel for em. I've always had a lot of respect for Grant.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Funny but it just came to me, I'm pretty sure GB wishes they never let Tyrell Sutton get away. I heard Carolina declined trade offers for him and he's buried on their depth chart, dude's gonna be a beast once he gets a shot.

This would have been a perfect time for him to explode onto the scene, but Carolina is holding tight even though they have 3 very capable RB's on the roster ahead of him.

I was surprised that GB even let him get away back when they did for some reason.
It's interesting that you brought that up. Tyrell Sutton laid a hit on special teams in the Titans-Panthers preseason game that felt so eerily similar to Terrell Davis' a decade and a half ago before he infamously catapulted himself to the top of the Broncos depth chart.

After seeing that, I thought to myself 'if only this kid could have a fighting chance at the same opportunity', knowing the talent he was in college, having followed him closely his junior and senior seasons. Obviously that opportunity was not gonna come in Carolina, especially with Goodson also impressing and possessing superior physical measurables and greater value as a returner.

I agree, he's gonna be a good one for somebody. Hopefully that door opens for him somewhere, because I could see him being productive in a similar role to Ahmad Bradshaw as a smaller lead back in a dual backfield.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:28 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyrell Sutton can't pass block worth a damn. He was cut for a reason.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:36 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Tyrell Sutton can't pass block worth a damn. He was cut for a reason.
Yea but let's not act like he's a scrub either. The Panthers have Deangelo, Stewart and Mike Goodson ahead of him and reportedly declined at least 2 offers for him before the season and opted to keep him on the 53 as the 4th RB. As soon as he gets his chance he's gonna explode on the scene I have no doubt about it.

He was cut more so due to the fact that I've rarely seen GB keep 3 RB's, I'm sure it's been done before but still. How many other teams have you ever heard of that kept 4 RB's on their final roster when your top 3 is as talented as Carolina's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:39 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He was cut more so due to the fact that I've rarely seen GB keep 3 RB's, I'm sure it's been done before but still. How many other teams have you ever heard of that kept 4 RB's on their final roster...
The Bears did. They kept Forte, Taylor, Wolfe and Kahlil Bell.

Quote:
...when your top 3 is as talented as Carolina's?
Oh..... :(
Old 09-15-2010, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow I didn't think Grant's injury was that bad. Sucks for you guys though especially in a year where expectations are so high. Hopefully you guys can find a replacement soon like a Lynch or your offense will have problems.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:45 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He was cut more so due to the fact that I've rarely seen GB keep 3 RB's, I'm sure it's been done before but still. How many other teams have you ever heard of that kept 4 RB's on their final roster when your top 3 is as talented as Carolina's?
We always keep 3 RBs. Unless I'm completely blanking on something this is the first year that we've gone with only two since I've been watching football. Keeping just two RBs in the NFL is extremely unusual. I don't think it was a bad move considering our roster, but it kind of hurts now.

Last year we kept DeShawn Wynn over Sutton, with the intention of holding him on the practice squad. We later cut Wynn and brought back Ahman Green.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
We always keep 3 RBs. Unless I'm completely blanking on something this is the first year that we've gone with only two since I've been watching football. Keeping just two RBs in the NFL is extremely unusual. I don't think it was a bad move considering our roster, but it kind of hurts now.

Last year we kept DeShawn Wynn over Sutton, with the intention of holding him on the practice squad. We later cut Wynn and brought back Ahman Green.
We had James Stark on the PUP. So really we had planned on 2 RBs (+Kuhn, who we use like a RB sometimes) for 6 weeks along with 3 FBs. We had 5 backs on the roster.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 09-15-2010 at 02:05 AM.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:58 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Currently on the PUP list.
He's just letting the drama build. Come on man, it's way too early to be pulling out all of the stops, we're still just starting the rising action.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rodgers on Lynch
Quote:
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was asked Wednesday what he would say to the Packers if they asked for his opinion about a possible deal for disgruntled Bills running back Marshawn Lynch, Rodgers' former Cal teammate.

"Bring him on," Rodgers said, without hesitation.

Not even with his character knocks?

"He's a great player," Rodgers said of Lynch. "And any character issues the team might see, I think in a situation like that, and I think you've seen that with other players across the league, when you give a guy a change of scenery and a guy like that who feels he might have something to prove, and surround him with two guys, (Desmond) Bishop and myself who played with him...I think that can only help him feel comfortable and see a lot of production."

Rodgers said the Packers have not asked him about Lynch, and that Rodgers and Lynch have not spoken.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to give it a few games and see how it goes, but I'd also really like to get Lynch. We can turn this negative into a positive if we play it right. I'd be pretty pissed if we were looking to trade for Lynch but decided to try out Jackson first, and in that time Lynch got traded somewhere else.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

has there ever been a list with a more demeaning name than 'physically unable to perform'?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
has there ever been a list with a more demeaning name than 'physically unable to perform'?
Baseball calls them disabled
Old 09-15-2010, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rodgers on Lynch
He might as well said "I have no faith in Brandon Jackson what so ever".
Old 09-15-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give Brandon Jackson a chance, since he was Drafted he never really had a chance because Grant had his only good Season in the NFL that year and he has been the Starter since then. I know Jackson might not look like a Great RB but give him a chance I think he will surprise a lot of people.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
He might as well said "I have no faith in Brandon Jackson what so ever".
No, not really what he said. No matter what we need to bring in a running back, might as well get a good one. He'd share carries with Jackson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
Give Brandon Jackson a chance, since he was Drafted he never really had a chance because Grant had his only good Season in the NFL that year and he has been the Starter since then. I know Jackson might not look like a Great RB but give him a chance I think he will surprise a lot of people.
His only good season? He's put up 1,200+ yards in each of the two following that.

Anyway, Brandon Jackson was handed the starting job as a rookie. He started the first three games, then lost the job to DeShawn Wynn and hasn't started since. He has improved and I think he can be a useful player, but he'll probably never be a true #1 back in the NFL.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grant seems like the type of guy that is just good enough for the team to not find a replacement, but not quite good enough to be a true difference maker.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Grant seems like the type of guy that is just good enough for the team to not find a replacement, but not quite good enough to be a true difference maker.

Pretty much, and I love him for it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
You might see how much of a difference maker Grant is when we play without him. He continues to be one of the more underappreciated players in the NFL.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always liked Ryan Grant. I think he is the best back that no one talks about really.

Well....except now, I guess we are talking about him. lol
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
You might see how much of a difference maker Grant is when we play without him. He continues to be one of the more underappreciated players in the NFL.
Maybe, but that's because you don't have another back that is even serviceable.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
I've always liked Ryan Grant. I think he is the best back that no one talks about really.

Well....except now, I guess we are talking about him. lol
Yeah, but whenever he's talked about it's because people are hating on him. For whatever reason this forum refuses to give Grant any respect. He's one of the better backs in the NFL even if no one here will admit it.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, but whenever he's talked about it's because people are hating on him. For whatever reason this forum refuses to give Grant any respect. He's one of the better backs in the NFL even if no one here will admit it.

Oh come on now. Guys off the top of my head I would rather have-

Peterson
CJ
Frank Gore
Steven Jackson
Cedric Benson
Ray Rice
Rashard Mendenhall
Michael Turner
Deangelo Williams
Jonathan Stewart
Pierre Thomas
MJD

13 guys without giving it much thought and not including guys who haven't proven anything yet and will be better. That's average.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Oh come on now. Guys off the top of my head I would rather have-

Peterson
CJ
Frank Gore
Steven Jackson
Cedric Benson
Ray Rice
Rashard Mendenhall
Michael Turner
Deangelo Williams
Jonathan Stewart
Pierre Thomas
MJD

13 guys without giving it much thought and not including guys who haven't proven anything yet and will be better. That's average.
You're forgetting Jamaal Charles, making it 14.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote