Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:27 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Honeslty...even though Peppers is right there. I'd expect a lot more shots down the field this week against you guys. Garrett's game plan last week was too cute and reliant on quick passes. I'd also love if Felix was featured this week. When the hell are we going to take the chains off of him? geez. I just feel like our offensive talent goes to waste with Garrett calling the plays. And Dallas has had one of the league's best offenses for the last few years, I just cant help but think how good they'd be, with a competent playcaller.
I'm more worried about our offense against your defense than the other way around. I know last week was against the Lions, but our defense looked like they did a few years ago swarming to the ball and actually getting after the passer. Plus our safety play was actually pretty mediocre. I haven't been able to say that for 2 years now.

But if the Lions can force us into 4 turnovers.....Ware and Spencer are going to break us.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:33 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I'm more worried about our offense against your defense than the other way around. I know last week was against the Lions, but our defense looked like they did a few years ago swarming to the ball and actually getting after the passer. Plus our safety play was actually pretty mediocre. I haven't been able to say that for 2 years now.

But if the Lions can force us into 4 turnovers.....Ware and Spencer are going to break us.
haha. You'd think that, but Dallas has been awful at forcing turnovers. I sure as hell hope we get at least one. I mean, no offense, but there always seems to be at least one with Cutler out there.

I expect our defense to play another fantastic game. Once again, the biggest question for Dallas is the O-line. The defense doesnt worry me at all, despite their inability to get takeaways.

I wouldnt discount the Bears winning it...but it's probably more likely that Dallas returns to form. I have my fingers crossed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:40 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha. You'd think that, but Dallas has been awful at forcing turnovers. I sure as hell hope we get at least one. I mean, no offense, but there always seems to be at least one with Cutler out there.

I expect our defense to play another fantastic game. Once again, the biggest question for Dallas is the O-line. The defense doesnt worry me at all, despite their inability to get takeaways.

I wouldnt discount the Bears winning it...but it's probably more likely that Dallas returns to form. I have my fingers crossed.
I expect both defenses to play well. The linebackers played a great game last week, and some of the Bears blitzes can cause the Cowboys problems. I also expect both offensive lines to their asses handed to them quite painfully. It wouldn't surprise me if we had a slop-fest of a close game with several turnovers deciding it.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:09 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does NFL.com still do weekly power rankings?

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:14 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Does NFL.com still do weekly power rankings?
http://fanrankings.nfl.com/results/experts

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:15 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Packers are 1 or 2 in every single ranking I've seen despite losing their star RB? Somebody explain this to me, please.

*edit* I get that we were probably the second most impressive of the general top 5-6 teams.. but.. come on! Saints should be #1, Pats or Ravens #2, Pats or Ravens #3, then maybe you slip us in on the hope Jackson turns out okay and Rodgers is as good as everyone expects.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 09-15-2010 at 02:21 AM.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:19 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're (Bucs) the only team with a win that's in the bottom 5 .... SMH

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:14 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This week is going to be so brutal for us. Just don't let Ellison try to cover Finley, please.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:32 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some thoughts on the week:

Pittsburgh @ Tennessee...
Is going to be a brutal game. Without Ben and his tard luck I don't think the Steelers have enough clutchness or balls to beat out Vince "just wins games" Young and Chris Johnson, despite having Troy's beautiful locks in their huddle. Dixon is going to get beaten up by the titans who have one of the deepest 4-3 DLs in the league, but if the Steelers are going to win it's going to be because Troy scores in OT, so if I'm the Steelers I start trying out Troy's throwing arm and see if you can't get that mane under center.

Kansas City @ Cleveland...
Is also going to be brutal, not because it'll be a tough close game but because it'll be hard to watch if you're not into the whole train wreck thing and the stupid scores that are going to happen. I can really only hope that JC and Sexter get force fed the ball to lead the Chiefs to a climactic triumph...and yes that felt weird for me to, but dirty weird, so we're cool. *double thumbs up*

Chicago @ Dallas
You really have to think that Dallas will tee off on the Bears, but you know what, I think that re-vamped Bears DL will be able to get to Romo and Tony's a QB who you can throw off of his rhythm. If you just keep hitting him and Jason Garrett keeps calling the plays you'll throw Romo off of his game, Cutler on the otherhand is getting used to having diddley doo in front of him with not even a hope of a running game to occasionally take the ball out of his hands. I still think Dallas can make the playoffs and Chicago's destined for 6-8 wins, but for now Chicago's mostly healthy and playing kinda well where they don't suck *knock on wood* while Dallas is going full ******. Unfortunately for the rest of NFC East I think this might be Butterball's last season in Dallas, I just hope they pull a Redskins and sign a coach who's prestige has long since surpassed his competency.

Seattle @ Denver
Simply because I want to see the Rams win the NFC West at 6-10 I'm hoping the Broncos continue their tradition of starting well and can knock off the Seahawks.

St. Louis @ Oakland
Speaking of those Rams, I actually think they have a good chance to beat the raiders. That D is a lot better than I thought it'd be this year as they're actually getting somewhat of a push up the middle and have some edge talent. That OL just needs to start gelling and then the duo of Bradford and SJax will be able to do it!...and by it I mean suck just a little bit less than the other guy for another week.

Houston @ Washington
This should be a close game which means I think Houston is going to win because I doubt Kubiak and Schaub are able to out McNabb McNabb the way Jason Garrett and Dallas did.

NY Giants @ Indianapolis
Just for saying this we'll probably get annihilated but I actually feel good about this game. We'll put some bodies on Peyton and so long as we're mostly healthy we've got a very talented, deep and versatile secondary. Plus I think Eli will be able to torch the Colts D with Bob Sanders out already.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 09-15-2010 at 04:27 AM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:35 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im looking forward to the Pats Jets game. There may be a bit of a backlash after their terrible performance against Baltimore, but the Jets don't match up well against the Pats.

They struggle to defend the middle of the field so Im expecting a big day from either Welker, Edelman or one of the TEs.

The Jets will try and establish the running game with Greene and LT. I expect to see the Patriots load up against the run and force Sanchez to throw.

Despite giving up catches in the second half, both Patriots starting CBs played very well against Cincinnati who have better WRs than the Jets.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:04 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for the Tampa Carolina game, they're always entertaining.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:33 AM    (permalink
Werowance
Rookie

Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.Werowance is a cocksman.

After watching the Eagles struggle with Green Bay I will find the imminent thrashing of a Matt Stafford-less Lions highly entertaining. For those interested, it doesn't look like Kolb will be playing this week because he has yet to pass the first concussion test (there are like 5 steps and only 1 per day) so Mike Vick fans, REJOICE! I would put my self in the "Stick with Kolb" category but I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't excited to see Vick start for the first time in 4 years.
Werowance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:57 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just really hope Alex Barron starts. He couldnt block Laron Landry 1v1

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Chiefs play D like they did on MNF and "The" Jamaal gets the ball more then 11 times Chiefs should beat the Browns.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:57 AM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Browns just need to stop being so charitable with the football...
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is the word on Jake Delhomme is he playing or to early to tell?
Old 09-15-2010, 09:21 AM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
What is the word on Jake Delhomme is he playing or to early to tell?
He had an MRI yesterday and he's currently sporting a walking boot, but the team hasn't commented about his playing status yet.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:42 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Derrick Morgan I am worried about, seeing as how we will have a new starter at LT. Jones, not so much. I have confidence Pouncey can handle him. And yes, I know Pouncey is just a rookie.
JJ has played in two games against ya'll, and in both of them he was fantastic.

6 Total Tackles, 2 Asst. Tackles, 4.5 Sacks, 3 Forced Fumbles, and 1 Pass Defensed in those two games combined.

Pouncey is hella talented, and he'll end up being a great player. But this is gonna be a tough game for him. And lets not forget Tony Brown either, and the Titans' DL stunts get even the most experienced of Centers.

It's gonna be a good game, no matter what. It's the 3rd year in a row these two old AFC Central foes have played. I'm more concerned about our safety play than anything. That was the killer last year against ya'll. Santonio Holmes got deep too many times. So no Big Ben or Santonio is a relief, but then you have Dixon's running ability and Mike Wallace's big play potential. Michael Griffin, who had a big drop off from his '08 year, seemed to be back to his old self. He's key in this game, as is Polamalu for the Steelers.

And of course, in a game like this turnovers are the key. VY's never played the Steelers' defense before, and Dixon is inexperienced and will be on the road. Which ever protects the ball more will give their team a huge advantage.

Hopefully William Hayes, one of the Titans' starting DE's, will be healthy for this game. He missed the Oakland and it probably weakened our pass-rush. He's the Titans' most athletic DE.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for the Bucs-Panthers game.

Is Moore gonna play? Or will we be seeing the debut of Jimmy Clausen?
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:27 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't believe more people aren't talking about the game of the week. Packers-Bills, baby.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

We whipped Jake Delhomme's ass now we are going whip his ex-team's ass.
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Lol, yea, besides that.

I hate when people say that about guys like Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Desean Jackson, etc. Their game is built on speed and big plays, you can't say "well if it wasn't for those three 70 yard TD's we played great!1!!1" when that stuff really happened.

Those guys consistently break off big plays, I don't get what that makes people feel like their defense did better by canceling out plays that actually happened.

I bet Chris Johnson would have had numerous average games if you took out all his long runs last year, but what's the point of doing that? The key is trying to contain him for an entire game.
Lol, keep hating sir..

All it was was improvement, yeah he had 120 some yards but it could have been worst. He had 24 carries for 66 yards I think, besides that 1 play.. understand where I am coming from before ranting on something as obvious as this.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Lol, keep hating sir..

All it was was improvement, yeah he had 120 some yards but it could have been worst. He had 24 carries for 66 yards I think, besides that 1 play.. understand where I am coming from before ranting on something as obvious as this.
he is defending CJ not hating...

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Colts are a lock to beat the Giants bc I simply cannot envision Peyton Manning starting out the season 0-2.

It just can't happen. It's like against the rules or something.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think the Colts are a lock to beat the Giants bc I simply cannot envision Peyton Manning starting out the season 0-2.

It just can't happen. It's like against the rules or something.
You have to like Tuck and Kiwi going against that Colts line. How is McNeil not a Colt? Bill Polian is an arrogant dick. If I'm the Colts I'd offer a second, first, whatever.