Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 09-19-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulaga looked real nice out there. I think he can battle and go toe to toe with just about any DE. I think he'll frustrate even Jared Allen - Bulaga has the strength, non stop motor, and competitiveness to fight him off IMO. I'm uneasy about him going against speed rushers like Freeney and fast OLBs like Demarcus Ware. It will be really interesting if he gets matched up against Julius Peppers next week. I'm not sure what kind of player Peppers is these days though.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally they have depth at OL. People were saying the Packers OL was still terrible after last week, which couldn't have been further from the truth. They had a bad series where they gave up 2 quick sacks, but really, from the 2nd half on and this game as well, they have done a good job. It is nice that Sitton is starting to get recognized as one of the better guards in the league.