Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 09-26-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said Lions 23, VIkes 21 before the game started. Might as well stick with that.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also picked the lions

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** these refs

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1st and goal taken away on a phantom holding call, instead 2 and 20 on the 40 ending in a missed FG.

Sack and fumble recovery taken away because Suh tapped Favre on the top of the helmet while being blocked.

The NFL can suck a ****, this isn't football.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-26-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am so tired of draw plays. Can we ever just run it normally with a fullback leading the way.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Refs really ****** up that call on the incomplete pass and not a fumble call.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Refs really ****** up that call on the incomplete pass and not a fumble call.
What did the ref say?

"If the QB throws it forwards but it ends up going backwards the play is dead?"

Did anyone catch what he said?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-26-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

If we ever run another draw play, I will personally see to it that Linehan is fired.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

When will the Lions learn to pass the ball on 3rd and 2 or 3 to go?

We do not have a short yardage back who can convert against the Minnesota D Line.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Who's ready for the Lions to rally, only to lose by 3 points?
Old 09-26-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Linehan needs to get Best touches.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-26-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Linehan needs to get Best touches.
He's out of the game.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

The Lions are pissed. The refs are completely one sided.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-26-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Best has a toe injury.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would kill to see some more down the field looks to calvin

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Lawrence Jackson sacks Favre and strips Gerhart the next play.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-26-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** this season, I'm done.

so, who are we drafting second overall?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Tony Scheffler is a good player.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-26-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post

Patrick Peterson of course. Seriously though, I do hope we are actually drafting around 5th overall, because I don't really want us to pay second overall money.
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver & Blue View Post
Patrick Peterson of course. Seriously though, I do hope we are actually drafting around 5th overall, because I don't really want us to pay second overall money.
the way I see it we need to get busy to avoid a top 3 pick for the third consecutive year.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 09-26-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
the way I see it we need to get busy to avoid a top 3 pick for the third consecutive year.
I don't mind. Might as well pick high if you're gonna be losing.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
LOltheLions?
Rookie

LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

Im not trying to be a "troll" but seriously. Everyone needs to give up on these bums. This team will never be good. Its a cursed franchise. Lets just pray they sell the team soon.
LOltheLions? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOltheLions? View Post
Im not trying to be a "troll" but seriously. Everyone needs to give up on these bums. This team will never be good. Its a cursed franchise. Lets just pray they sell the team soon.
I said I give up on this season being good. I know I won't stop supporting them anyway... it's all I know to do.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 09-26-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No reason to loose hope simply too early this was a game we werent expecting to win with stafford.

Lets see a healthy team out there before we fold our cards
Old 09-27-2010, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I'm still pissed Jared Allen went after Shaun Hill during that brawl. Imagine if he hurt Hill? A viking fan in the weekly discussion fan said I was the pot calling the kettle black but this was a completely different situation. This was far after the play was over and they were pushing our guys back down on the pile and then Jared Allen went after Hill. He and Ray Edwards should have been tossed out of the game but we get no ******* respect.

sig by BoneKrusher