Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:57 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Another thing is while its not his fault, Aso has yet to be on a winning team or appear in the playoffs as opposed to Revis who had a strong postseason last year.

Its the same argument I hold for Andre Johnson vs Larry Fitzgerald. Playoff time/crunch time does matter and Aso has very rarely experienced such.
I don't think its applicable to use the whole successful team arguement when talking about CBs. Seldom is a CB solely responsible for making their team that much better.

The Jets had the top rushing attack, got hot(and lucky) at the right time and had their defense coached by one of the top defensive minds in the game. Revis undoubtedly took the defense to another level but it's not like he carried the team.

Aso had a horrible defense apart from him and a few others, the offense was shambolic and oh yeah...Al freaking Davis runs the team. It's hard to win there no matter how good you are.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Aaron Smith tore his triceps. I've always maintained he's the real MVP of that defense. We'll see now.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Well, Aaron Smith tore his triceps. I've always maintained he's the real MVP of that defense. We'll see now.
THIS.

Yeah the D-line is already patchwork this makes it even worse. We really need to find a replacement for him. He hasn't been injury free for a while now, 1 full season in the last 4 years. And even that 1 season I think he was injured but played through it.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, either way I expected that insanely low rushing ypg allowed number to go up, but it's a huge loss. Smith has really been the mainstay in that defense. Off the top of my head I don't think anyone else has been a Steeler for longer on that D.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The correct title is "Troy Polamalu is a better and more productive defensive player then Darrelle Revis".

That said I'd also take Ed Reed over Troy, look at what he did back this week after coming off the PUP, no rust at all. I'd also easily take an elite shut down corner over an elite all over the place Safety. You can take a safety out of the game if you scheme right, but your CB is gonna take your best WR out of the game period.

A safety may shut down the deep ball, but there are tons of ways to get your #1 WR, RB, or TE involved even if you dink and dunk down the field and avoid him. Hard to ignore the fact that an elite corner can shadow your best WR and potentially take him out of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
its absolutely true and you arent alone in thinking that....hes a true master of the position, its hard for him to not be perfect when he plays.

troy is so overrated, i love the guy but he whiffs on more tackles than he hits, hes got tremendous ball skills and instincts, but hes not exactly lock down in coverage either. one time i would love to see him wrap a guy up and tackle him rather than torpedoing himself into their legs and hoping for the best. bob sanders is smaller than him, so it winfield and they are some of the best form tacklers in the league...idk what troy has against it.

hes notoriously overrated by steeler fans, and has really made probowls based on his hair before....there was a stretch where he didnt record a pick from 06-the beginning of 09 or something like that...i was fed up with him whiffing and getting hurt because he insists on training like a figure skater.

hes a great player, but smith hurts way more losing than troy ever would....evander hood is a failure, hes awful and the steelers will get gashed in the run game on that side of the field from now til the end of the year
Old 10-25-2010, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
THIS.

Yeah the D-line is already patchwork this makes it even worse. We really need to find a replacement for him. He hasn't been injury free for a while now, 1 full season in the last 4 years. And even that 1 season I think he was injured but played through it.
Yeah, he's had a bad series of seasons.

2007 - Torn Biceps, IR
2008 - Dinged up but played through it
2009 - Rotator Cuff Injury, IR
2010 - Torn Triceps, very likely will go on IR.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
one time i would love to see him wrap a guy up and tackle him rather than torpedoing himself into their legs and hoping for the best.
See my avy. :)

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-25-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol freak play....im saying in the open field...hes a torpedo and thats it.

smith is probably gonna have to hang them up soon, his arms are gonna be in shambles.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
smith is probably gonna have to hang them up soon, his arms are gonna be in shambles.
Yeah, I'm kind of worried he already played his last game as a Steeler.

I know he's still supremely talented, and a crucial element of our defense, but he's 34 years old and this injury could legitimately be a career-ender.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 10-28-2010, 10:02 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
....evander hood is a failure, hes awful and the steelers will get gashed in the run game on that side of the field from now til the end of the year
I was wondering what's up with Ziggy Hood.
I read such rave reviews about him coming out of Mizzou.... guys like Waldo with his mathematical, measurement BS proclaimed Ziggy as a can't miss stud.

You really are that down on Polamalu? Amazing.

I'll trade you one Morgan Burnett, one Atari Bigby for one Troy Polamalu if you think he's overrated and misses more tackles than he makes. Burnett will be a fine player.... on IR now of course. Bigby is off the PUP list and should be ready.

2-for-1, and you get the rookie with many years left.

Polamalu + Collins would = Good times in Green Bay.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I was wondering what's up with Ziggy Hood.
I read such rave reviews about him coming out of Mizzou.... guys like Waldo with his mathematical, measurement BS proclaimed Ziggy as a can't miss stud.

You really are that down on Polamalu? Amazing.

I'll trade you one Morgan Burnett, one Atari Bigby for one Troy Polamalu if you think he's overrated and misses more tackles than he makes. Burnett will be a fine player.... on IR now of course. Bigby is off the PUP list and should be ready.

2-for-1, and you get the rookie with many years left.

Polamalu + Collins would = Good times in Green Bay.
i do think polamalu is overrated, not that i dont think hes a stud. he really bounced back in 08 and had an amazing season, then got hurt again and now hes up and down. i do not see him as a player that can do no wrong, many steeler fans are blinded by the hair thats hes the be all end all greatest of all time.

hood is such a good athlete, and his TC one-on-one drill hype had me even kinda buying into it (i despised the pick since day one)...but evander is a 5 tech failure imo and will never be what they hoped he would. the only time hes even been KIND OF effective is lined up over the center at nose every now and then

hed be great if lets say the colts spared me the misery of the pick and took him over donald brown, but no such luck i guess
Old 10-29-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

Quote:
i do think polamalu is overrated, not that i dont think hes a stud. he really bounced back in 08 and had an amazing season, then got hurt again and now hes up and down. i do not see him as a player that can do no wrong, many steeler fans are blinded by the hair thats hes the be all end all greatest of all time.

hood is such a good athlete, and his TC one-on-one drill hype had me even kinda buying into it (i despised the pick since day one)...but evander is a 5 tech failure imo and will never be what they hoped he would. the only time hes even been KIND OF effective is lined up over the center at nose every now and then

hed be great if lets say the colts spared me the misery of the pick and took him over donald brown, but no such luck i guess
You're just trying to be contrarian. Troy's worst season was a few years ago when he was basically playing with one shoulder. He does miss some tackles but he also makes plays that no other player on the field could.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:50 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation77 View Post
You're just trying to be contrarian. Troy's worst season was a few years ago when he was basically playing with one shoulder. He does miss some tackles but he also makes plays that no other player on the field could.
And he's done that many many times.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Now, here I go again.
Yesterday, Polamalu comes up with some game changing plays against the Bengals.....

Last week, it was HIS PLAY against Joe Flacco in Baltimore that stole that game away from the Ravens, and stole the division away.

That's what I'm talking about: this guy makes more game-changing, game-winning plays at big times than anyone I can remember since Reggie White.

Sure, he might miss some tackles going for big hits, but he just has a knack for huge plays at huge moments.

Meanwhile, what good is Revis doing? Nothing.

Polamalu>Revis

From Peter King today:
Defensive Player of the Week

Troy Polamalu, FS, Pittsburgh.

Catapulted himself back into the MVP race -- at least into the periphery of it -- with a brilliant 45-yard interception return for touchdown to awaken a comatose Steelers team Sunday at Heinz Field. The Bengals led 7-0 with five minutes until halftime, and Carson Palmer threw a tailor-made interception for Polamalu. This is where it got interesting. From the Bengal 45, Polamalu weaved toward the goal line, got around the 5, and dove, stretching the ball straight out and breaking the plane before falling out of bounds. Polamalu stole another pass from the badly fading Carson Palmer to seal it later.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz181rIB7Jj
Old 12-13-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Meanwhile, what good is Revis doing? Nothing.

From Peter King today:
Defensive Player of the Week

Troy Polamalu, FS, Pittsburgh.

Catapulted himself back into the MVP race -- at least into the periphery of it -- with a brilliant 45-yard interception return for touchdown to awaken a comatose Steelers team Sunday at Heinz Field. The Bengals led 7-0 with five minutes until halftime, and Carson Palmer threw a tailor-made interception for Polamalu. This is where it got interesting. From the Bengal 45, Polamalu weaved toward the goal line, got around the 5, and dove, stretching the ball straight out and breaking the plane before falling out of bounds. Polamalu stole another pass from the badly fading Carson Palmer to seal it later.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz181rIB7Jj
Revis is doing nothing? Really? He is quietly putting together another geat season. He wasn't targeted once in the blowout in New England and may have been targeted once or twice yesterday. Don't think he gave up a catch but I could be wrong.

Peter King called Sanchez a MVP candidate earlier this year. Take whatever he says with a grain of salt. Not saying that Polamalu isn't having a MVP type season but it's still Peter King.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Urgh i hate Peter King :@

But still...Polamalu <3
Old 12-13-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

I made the thread way before Peter King's column this morning, but I thought it was interesting to see today.

Revis is great.

But he can't and doesn't make plays like Polamalu does. I said it months ago... years ago actually.

Last year with TP hurt, I thought that proved my statement that TP was the best defensive player in the NFL because the Steelers D went to hell.
But others said it was Aaron Smith's loss.

Now we see no Aaron Smith, but we still see TP making game-winning plays.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would rather have Revis then Troy.

Just think, if the Jets hadn't traded up in front of the Steelers its pretty much accepted that we would have drafted Revis over Timmons.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I made the thread way before Peter King's column this morning, but I thought it was interesting to see today.

Revis is great.

But he can't and doesn't make plays like Polamalu does. I said it months ago... years ago actually.

Last year with TP hurt, I thought that proved my statement that TP was the best defensive player in the NFL because the Steelers D went to hell.

Smith has been replaced fairly well by the play of Hoke, Eason, and 1st round pick Ziggy Hood.

Also repalced by the fact that he is the bets run stopping force on the team, and teams don't even bother trying to run the ball on th Steelers anymore.

Old 12-13-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Revis is great.

You're so full of it. Where were you the past two months? Besides, you only made this thread after Jason Whitlock wrote his article, and he's wrong. Call me when Troy plays a full season and shuts down #1 WRs alone.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You're so full of it. Call me when Troy shuts down #1 WRs alone.
You're so full of it. Call me when any strong safety that is asked to do what Troy does, shuts down #1 WRs alone.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You're so full of it. Where were you the past two months? Besides, you only made this thread after Jason Whitlock wrote his article, and he's wrong. Call me when Troy plays a full season and shuts down #1 WRs alone.
Troy covered Fitzgerald one on one many times during the Superbowl.

And shutting down #1 receivers alone isn't his job as a safety. But he still did it.

He makes the defense what it is. Its filled with a ton of other talents, but without Troy and his very unique talent and incredible physical skills the system doesn't work. He's my favorite defensive player I've ever seen, mostly because of how unique and dominant he has been.

I love Revis and what he does. I understand the argument that completely taking the other teams #1 receiver away is huge. But the way Troy plays safety enables him to truly win games for us in any way you can imagine.

I think I give Troy the nod because I've never seen anyone play the game anything close to the way Troy does. I've seen players be dominant shutdown corners before.

Old 12-13-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
I've called this guy the best defensive player for years, and I usually hate Whitlock, so you're full of it.

And Polamalu does a lot more than contain one player.
He makes plays all over the field.

We don't even notice Revis most games.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
unself
Rookie

unself is so money.unself is so money.unself is so money.unself is so money.unself is so money.unself is so money.unself is so money.unself is so money.unself is so money.unself is so money.unself is so money.

Quote:
We don't even notice Revis most games.
Usually, I'd say it's a good thing when you don't notice a CB. Either Polamalu or Revis playing at his best is a game changer and does whatever's asked of his position, so I don't really see the point in comparing the two. Apples and oranges.
unself is offline   Reply With Quote