Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-09-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are these announcers doing the Stanford game totally clueless or what. Luck might no want to come out because he might go to a poor team like Buffalo. I gather if he waits a year he'll end up with whoever wins the superbowl.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF Stanford. 3rd and 14, outside of FG range, and you've got the best QB in the country....and you run it. And he fumbles it. And Luck goes all LB and just CRUSHES him.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
WTF Stanford. 3rd and 14, outside of FG range, and you've got the best QB in the country....and you run it. And he fumbles it. And Luck goes all LB and just CRUSHES him.
Can we all stop claiming Luck is the best QB in the country like it's fact.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Miami has any kind of onside kick play, this would be the time to run it
Old 10-09-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Can we all stop claiming Luck is the best QB in the country like it's fact.
If give the option of any current college QB to be my QB, I'd pick him and I wouldn't think twice about it.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Come on Ronald Johnson catch that ball.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If give the option of any current college QB to be my QB, I'd pick him and I wouldn't think twice about it.
If i ran any kind of runfriendly spread id take Kaepernick over him

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
If i ran any kind of runfriendly spread id take Kaepernick over him
Ok, in that case I'd go otherwise. But in general, I'd pick Luck.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
jnew76
Pro Bowler

jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FYI, Blaine Gabbert out with an injury in the Missouri game.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok, in that case I'd go otherwise. But in general, I'd pick Luck.
my point is that he could very well be the best Pro style Qb but im not sure if that makes him the best college qb

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 10-09-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kelvin Sheppard is the best LB LSU has had in years!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

Location: TJ Warren is a better and more productive player than Jabari Parker
SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the funny thing is luck would probably still be pretty good in a run heavy offense. not great, mind you, but he'd do ok I bet

though actually if youre just talking college QBs in college im not sure hes the guy id take this year. in the conversation for sure and I cant think of one guy who id absolutely rather have, but its not the same as pro prospects imo
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
my point is that he could very well be the best Pro style Qb but im not sure if that makes him the best college qb
If we're going to preface the hell out of it, then you could probably sway it to a number of different QBs.

My point is that if I, me, myself, had the option of what QB I'd want, I'd take Luck. I think he's the best.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

What are the chance both Lane Kiffin and Les Miles wont do something dumb to cost their teams a win?
Old 10-09-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
If we're going to preface the hell out of it, then you could probably sway it to a number of different QBs.

My point is that if I, me, myself, had the option of what QB I'd want, I'd take Luck. I think he's the best.
fair enough

Quote:
What are the chance both Lane Kiffin and Les Miles wont do something dumb to cost their teams a win?
both behaving on the same weekend? surely noone would bet on that

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 10-09-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

btw how good would tolliver be with a real qb

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 10-09-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
jnew76
Pro Bowler

jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As much as people hate Lane Kiffen, I think Les Miles is in a class by himself.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnew76 View Post
As much as people hate Lane Kiffen, I think Les Miles is in a class by himself.
He doesn't look too bright does he?
Old 10-09-2010, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
btw how good would tolliver be with a real qb
We know Brandon LaFell wasnt that good with or without a QB so it's hard to say.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BS. That should have been pass interference.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randall Cobb has some sick ability

tied at 31

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TD pass, run and reception for Cobb against Auburn.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Some team, somewhere, is going to grow a pair, risk the injuries, and benefit from tackling in practice.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Utah is sitting on ISU's chest and pooping right there.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome to college football Andre Debose. So much speed.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote