Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-03-2010, 02:41 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're screwed if you have to depend on Rip for anything.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:44 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
You're screwed if you have to depend on Rip for anything.
I'm depending on him to fill up a spot in my lineup.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:21 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I'm depending on him to fill up a spot in my lineup.
Bad idea, bub!
Old 11-03-2010, 07:12 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eesh....I'm bored at work so I turned on the Nets/Bobcats game since I have two players in it. Me watching regular season basketball? Wtf has this league done to me?
Old 11-03-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone in need of a big man?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I don't know why I'm losing steals right now. Iggy and CP3 should have won that cat for me.

Ask and ye shall receive. 5-4 Beer Baron.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ask and ye shall receive. 5-4 Beer Baron.
I can't believe how far I've fallen behind in rebounds. You have to have the most rebound-tastic guards known to man. Wtf.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch out Schubee, Team BOS has awaken!!

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-03-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Pops needs to use Blair more. I think that's part of my problem.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Holy **** what has Dwight Howard done in only 23 minutes.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-03-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur has clearly raped me. My team succccccccccccks lol. Bogut in an overtime game though!

Solid.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I can't believe how far I've fallen behind in rebounds. You have to have the most rebound-tastic guards known to man. Wtf.
Well Chris Paul and Andre Iguodala have been beasting for their respective positions and Paul Milsap and Josh McRoberts have averaged 20 combined per game, I have like eight thousand SFs who grab at least five per game.

I'm surprised myself. Imagine if I had, you know, a Center!

Old 11-03-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Well Chris Paul and Andre Iguodala have been beasting for their respective positions and Paul Milsap and Josh McRoberts have averaged 20 combined per game, I have like eight thousand SFs who grab at least five per game.

I'm surprised myself. Imagine if I had, you know, a Center!
I'm catching back up with with like 4 big men and Rudy Manbeast still playing.....I think I'll retake that tonight. :)

This is too close for comfort.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Milsap only has four rebounds vs. Toronto? WTF

Old 11-04-2010, 07:28 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need Zack Randolph to heal up right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:10 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Anyone in need of a big man?
i could use a good big
Old 11-04-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Brodeur has clearly raped me. My team succccccccccccks lol. Bogut in an overtime game though!

Solid.
Bogut was ejected before OT.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-04-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lol. Don't think he was, I was watching and the shot chart has him 1/3 in OT..
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
he wasn't ejected last night

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PG Derrick Rose / Darren Collison
SG Wesley Matthews
SF Reggie Williams / Rashard Lewis / Al Thornton
PF Amare Stoudemire / JJ Hickson / Andray Blatche / Udonis Haslem / Darrell Arthur
C Lamarcus Aldridge / Demarcus Cousins / Javale McGee

Anyone wanna work a trade?
Old 11-04-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Shiver, I've decided that our matchup is the toughest.

The fact I'm only up 5-4 when I'm first in the entire league in FTM, FT%, and PTS, and second in 3PM and fifth in REB is not cool. Not cool!
Old 11-04-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Rudy Fernandez sitting due to injury was killer. I needed his 3s to pass you. That's the only cat I can catch you in. But seriously, I hate that I'm doing so well and I'm probably going to lose.

GG, either way, I suppose.

Old 11-05-2010, 03:09 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Who is "missed draft wont check ever"?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-05-2010, 04:09 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Who is "missed draft wont check ever"?
You know what? That disappoints me. It's CCB. I checked with him to make sure he would make the draft and he said he would. I understand things come up, but I wish he would've mentioned something after the fact. But hey, at least we know now and it's still pretty early in the season. I'll find someone new.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I hope you find them quick because whoever he's going up against is getting a huge advantage.

Quote:
we all hate you