Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 03-04-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for reminding me that El Brodeur's team just gave me my 2nd loss. Nice work BF51.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
El Brodeur vs. El Brodeur in two weeks. "The Gravest Challenge."

Whatcha gunna do, brother!?!

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah..."bad" pre-nWo Hogan. The best.

Also, this.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was post-nWo Hogan, 2000.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-05-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BOOM an 8-1 victory so satisfying I wet my pants. BRING IT ON MR. SEXUAL!
Old 03-05-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it sucks having WMD in my division another close loss to him again fu!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Hold on, only four teams make the playoffs this year? What the ****?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-05-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what a boring playoffs 2 games?!

Old 03-05-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are only 3-4 teams with a serious chance anyway.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And it sucks that I am in the good division man. I got Docta who is 8-1, WMD who is 8-1, and Sexual dude who is 6-3. Docta is the Rays, WMD is the Yankees, and Sexual is the Red Sox. That makes the ******* Blue Jays man. It could be worse I guess I could be Hurricanes and be the Orioles.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
And it sucks that I am in the good division man. I got Docta who is 8-1, WMD who is 8-1, and Sexual dude who is 6-3. Docta is the Rays, WMD is the Yankees, and Sexual is the Red Sox. That makes the ******* Blue Jays man. It could be worse I guess I could be Hurricanes and be the Orioles.
C'mon, no need for that. My team is finally fully healthy! And I'm gonna beat Brody this week, book it.

And if you look at the stats, I'm in the top half of the league in most categories. I've gotten pretty unlucky this year.

Maybe I am the Orioles.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
C'mon, no need for that. My team is finally fully healthy! And I'm gonna beat Brody this week, book it.

And if you look at the stats, I'm in the top half of the league in most categories. I've gotten pretty unlucky this year.

Maybe I am the Orioles.
That's fine, I'm gonna win my division anyway so I don't care.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-06-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post

Maybe I am the Orioles.
Your record wouldn't be as bad if the records were just on if you won the stat categories. This format lets people who just dominate one half of the stats to always win. My 5-4 win over you was my closest week.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I can expand the amount of Playoff teams if you guys want.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Leave it as it is. There aren't that many people competing right now anyway.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish my goddamn computer would work so I could change my lineup. Oh well, lead me to victory Nate Robinson.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

expand it me being 6-3 and not making it sucks! And I've beaten one of the brodies once already i deserve a spot!

Old 03-07-2012, 09:01 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

You beat the ****** version.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I vote to expand as well.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Okay, after being ******* terrible all year, Hurricanes is the best performer in the league this week? REALLY?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-09-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, I expanded the Playoffs to 8 teams. I had to shorten the Playoff matchups to 1 week rather than 2 weeks each though.

The other option was to shorten the regular season to 10 weeks, which would end it on March 11th.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:59 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Okay, after being ******* terrible all year, Hurricanes is the best performer in the league this week? REALLY?
I gave his team a pep talk...
Old 03-09-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey hey. My team is fully healthy and at full strength for the first time all year. And the pep talk by Yoda helped.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Tomorrow,

It begins.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-18-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Tomorrow,

It begins.
More like this: