Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-15-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I'll give you Anthony Morrow for him lol.
Propose it.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what possessed me to bid 16 on JR Smith. I mean, I'd seen him play for the last 10 years. I deserve this.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my team is just so sexy

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 01:42 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JaVale won't cost much......
Old 11-21-2013, 02:37 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like I'm cheating by owning Anthony Davis..

Last edited by WMD : 11-21-2013 at 02:39 AM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:37 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I feel like I'm cheating by owning Anthony Davis..

THIS is the league I have hopes of you winning! You can do it!!!

Now you just have to give the Trophy a name that's not Turbo Man!
Old 11-21-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kinda knew coming out of the auction that I ****** my team up, but if I manage to lose to Brody's team...
Old 11-22-2013, 02:24 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Just noticed that blockbuster from yesterday. I've got docta winning that.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:32 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I kinda knew coming out of the auction that I ****** my team up, but if I manage to lose to Brody's team...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Just noticed that blockbuster from yesterday. I've got docta winning that.
I agree. :) I've got more where that came from.

Who wants Derrick Rose?
Old 11-22-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I agree. :) I've got more where that came from.

Who wants Derrick Rose?
You told me to propose that offer and you didn't accept. The offer still stands.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
You told me to propose that offer and you didn't accept. The offer still stands.
I think we both got a laugh out of that one. Very funny.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Looks like you traded for Kyrie right on time.. but if he gets injured, I will guffaw.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

All is right with the world again.

Also, Aaron Afflalo is on the block. Looking for a big man.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think we both got a laugh out of that one. Very funny.
How does that trade look now?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
How does that trade look now?
This time I'M propsing it! lol

Wait... does Anthony Morrow play in China???

Sigh. Derrick Rose just F'd my season up. $80 down the friggin' drain. I'm playing for next year already. So I'll probably look to optimize my keepers.
Old 11-28-2013, 03:18 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Let us trade.

Ricky Rubio is up for grabs. Might possibly be willing to package him with Rudy Cool, Thaddeus Young, Tyson Chandler, and/or Nerlens Noel.. looking for a SF upgrayedd.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:22 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Must all my big guys get injured? I'll kill someone.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:40 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Must all my big guys get injured? I'll kill someone.
You get no pity. Let me know when you have a bigger loss than a $80 Derrick Rose out for the season.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:50 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You get no pity. Let me know when you have a bigger loss than a $80 Derrick Rose out for the season.
Should have just taken Anthony Morrow lol.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:38 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
You get no pity either. You knew the risk in paying that much for him.

Not that my team is any better, I have probably the worst 2nd place team in this league's history. I've beaten the bottom three teams in the league.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:00 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
You get no pity either. You knew the risk in paying that much for him.

Not that my team is any better, I have probably the worst 2nd place team in this league's history. I've beaten the bottom three teams in the league.
You get no pity for bidding $16 on JR Smith too. haha we're a pitiless bunch, all of us!
Old 12-03-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Anthony Davis is out for a month.. dag nabbittttttttttttt. Why can't we just turn injuries off???
Old 12-05-2013, 01:38 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Having Omer Asik is the worst. He's pretty much worthless right now, but I can't drop him because he could get traded any day and immediately average a double double and 2 blocks a game. Ugh.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:52 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

What happens if I drop Derrick Rose and someone picks him up off the wire to keep? Do they subtract $80 or does he get kept for $1?