Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: DeAngelo Williams: Will he be traded or stay a Panther?
Carolina will keep him 36 52.94%
Carolina will cash him in, ala Moss, Marshawn, etc. 32 47.06%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles trade for him.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Eagles trade for him.
Can he play guard?
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pleaaassssseeee trade him. The Panthers are absolutely awful and it's destroying my fantasy team.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They should trade him, to at least have something in the draft next year. Probably a 1st round pick or 2nd and 2nd.

I know he has to sign a big deal, but who is going to turn down a running back in his prime, that doesn't have a ton of carries. Sign him to a 4 year deal, you'll get at least 3 good years out of him.

If they let him walk they get comp-ed a 3rd, for 2012 draft.
Who's better: Marshawn or DeAngelo?
Williams is older right, with more mileage?
But his contract is up after this year, I think.
Lynch has another year left on it.

So if Marshawn got a 4th & a 6th, what should DeAngelo fetch?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
uh, what. what.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Williams is older right, with more mileage?
But his contract is up after this year, I think.
Lynch has another year left on it.

So if Marshawn got a 4th & a 6th, what should DeAngelo fetch?
lol wut?

It's not even close. DWill is a better player. He also has his head on straight and isn't a candidate for a collosal act of stupidity resulting in a year long suspension.

DWill would likely have to fetch a 2nd or the team would not bother letting him go.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Package DWill with Steve Smith and save their careers. Steve Smith is going to kill himself putting his ass on the line for horrific QB's and no outside help.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poor Steve Smith. If anyone should be traded, it's him, that's the least they could do for the guy. Outside of a few decent years by Delhomme, he's had trash QBs.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Package DWill with Steve Smith and save their careers. Steve Smith is going to kill himself putting his ass on the line for horrific QB's and no outside help.
Seems like an easy choice, but for some reason the Carolina brass seems to think giving away draft picks each year is the best way to get better. Why change that philosophy now?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TBH not that it's his fault at all but I think Steve Smith has somewhat stunted the growth of Matt Moore and Jimmy Claussen. They get too locked on giving it to the stud receiver. I actually think trading Smith would aid their development. Make them actually read defenses and hit open receivers. Steve Smith can get 150 yards a game but that still won't be enough, then when teams lock in on him the QB's start to panic. It is especially important on a guy like Claussen to not be attached so much to one wideout because he's a guy in college who got used to not having to throw perfect balls but just throwing in the "vicinity" with guys like Golden Tate and Michael Floyd. In the NFL most DB's can make plays on inaccurate balls. The Panthers are a rebuilding team they might as well get value for their stars who are useless on their current roster. I think they owe it to Steve Smith to let him use his remaining high level years on a better team. Kind of like the T'wolves trading Garnett to the Celtics.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eagles trade for him.
We don't need a starting RB.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Why did they keep four RBs on their roster unless they had the intention of trading DeAngelo at the deadline? They're loaded at the position, it's not going to matter in a lost season if they keep him.

Hasn't Goodson already assumed the role as third down back?
lame duck coaching staff/front office

i doubt they trade him with stewart still having the foot problem. theyll probably franchise him next season and the next regime will decide what to do
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals should trade for him.
We wont have to resign Benson. Get a more explosive player who doesn't whine [to my knowledge] when he doesn't get carries.. Me = happy.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And that's because he likes to build thru the draft (and he's pretty good at it), but moreso because he loves to scout college males more than life itself.
Please stop insinuating that our general manager is homosexual. If you want to, insult his draft history, but wait, you'd look like an idiot.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yesss! Get him out the NFC South.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would give my left nut if TT traded for Williams. Hell I would give my whole damn sack! Guess I wont have to worry because it wont happen.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
New England and Green Bay should inquire about him, but I don't think they will.
I actually have faith in The Law Firm. He reminds me of Marion Barber before he sucked. Not quite as much of a bruiser as Barber was, but he can create a little better. Very similar builds and running styles, though.

Pats have also been running a lot more double tight stuff than they have in year's past (something like 60% of their plays, I believe). I think you'll see them feature him more now without Moss.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I would give my left nut if TT traded for Williams. Hell I would give my whole damn sack! Guess I wont have to worry because it wont happen.
How about umphrey's right nut? We know TT would take it, either nut !!!
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear god. I think they SHOULD trade him and rebuild now but not sure they will. If I am the Pats, I could most likely offer a 2nd which would balance out that offense alot more, and they would still have 2 firsts.

No brainer!
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, Id love him on the Pats

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Dear god. I think they SHOULD trade him and rebuild now but not sure they will. If I am the Pats, I could most likely offer a 2nd which would balance out that offense alot more, and they would still have 2 firsts.

No brainer!
yea the panthers could get their 2nd rounder back from the pats!

deangelo williams for armanti edwards
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have eight early round picks, Belichick, use them, dammit.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
You have eight early round picks, Belichick, use them, dammit.
Don't be stupid. He is gonna trade down and acquire 3 5th round picks. Then trade up and get a 2nd round pick, which he will trade for next years 1st. Then their original 2nd and 1st round pick they will trade down for a bunch of 3rd and 4th round picks. So then they trade all of their 3-4 round picks plus the 7th round and acquire the whole 6th round. Then they make 33 picks, the top 10 pick, and then 32 6th round picks.

Bam instant dynasty.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know 1 thing.. Denver could sure as hell use him. I don't think the Broncos having 2 other backs really matters, after all, D is accustomed to splitting the load.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I felt he should have been traded to San Diego, they would have given up way more then anyone would right now. Green Bay doesn't make moves like that, just not the style of TT, so that's very highly unlikely to happen. They should move him, but honestly at this point what would they get? He's worth more then what I think they would get. Then again their gonna suck anyway, Stewart can take over, hell a 3rd is better then nothing.

I just felt had you talked to SD you could of gotten their 2nd and maybe a 5th or 6th in this draft. San Diego payed all that for Mathews who hadn't done ****, I don't think paying that for a proven stud on a playoff team would have hurt them at all.
For Jonathan Stewart, I would definitely be all for it. Deangelo not so much. But it doesn't matter anymore because I like our running game now with Mathews and Tolbert.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote