Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2006, 09:26 PM    (permalink
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray19
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray19
ITs really funny how people say the 360 is better and nobody has even played the PS3 yet...wait until November
It's funny how you say the PS3 is better, and probably haven't played either.

Wow...

We're looking at what we know about the PS3, and what we know about XBox 360. Like the controller. The games. The price.
Xbox and 360 controller is hord. the dual shock 3 if thats what its called is way better. u guys are already saying the PS3 ius gonna *********** where the 360 has already came out and isnt that impressive yet. Sony has made better systems in the past than the competiton
Xbox>>Ps2

This is coming from a former Sony fanboy.
How xbox 360 not impressive???
Xbox<<PS2

the 360 hasnt really delivered much next gen of anything yet. its almost like an xbox 1.5...theers a reason why the Ps3 cost $200 more becasue it is more powerful than anything out there. So bascially this arugment will be finalized when the Wii and PS3 have been out for at least 6 months
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:34 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RAWR
Posts: 38,765
Reputation: 3597569
draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray19
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray19
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray19
ITs really funny how people say the 360 is better and nobody has even played the PS3 yet...wait until November
It's funny how you say the PS3 is better, and probably haven't played either.

Wow...

We're looking at what we know about the PS3, and what we know about XBox 360. Like the controller. The games. The price.
Xbox and 360 controller is hord. the dual shock 3 if thats what its called is way better. u guys are already saying the PS3 ius gonna *********** where the 360 has already came out and isnt that impressive yet. Sony has made better systems in the past than the competiton
Xbox>>Ps2

This is coming from a former Sony fanboy.
How xbox 360 not impressive???
Xbox<<PS2

the 360 hasnt really delivered much next gen of anything yet. its almost like an xbox 1.5...theers a reason why the Ps3 cost $200 more becasue it is more powerful than anything out there. So bascially this arugment will be finalized when the Wii and PS3 have been out for at least 6 months
Are you serious? The xbox was 100 times more powerful than the PS2 and the PS3 and 360 are the same. Wow. :roll:
__________________

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:42 PM    (permalink
swangaz
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

It all comes down to the bread, and most of us can't bring out 600 out of the bakery at a time without suffering a horrible setback. Combine that with the fact that some of the PS3s(the cheap ones) willl dissapoint because they will not have the HDMI output and the fact that you are going to have to buy every single game at 60 to 70 dolllars, and that sucks.

Also if you buy the stripped down version of the PS3, you have no hop of upgrading to the Deluxe system, because they did not build in upgradibility. But the 360 on the other hand, can eventually be at it's deluxe even if you brought the stripped down version. Oh and then there is the GTAIIII matter, and all this talk that Microsoft is going to wrap it up exclusively and oh ****, that sucks for Sony.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.