Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-18-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's the Edwards we all know and love.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
That's the Edwards we all know and love.
I was just about to say that.

We're so ******.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:32 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Moby Dick commercial should have Blood and Thunder playing, btw.

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 10-18-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trash talking with the kicker? Oh wow, he's a tough guy!

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Jaguars have turned it over the last 3 possessions."

"That's not good."

Was it Jaws who said "That's not good?" Gruden can say it cause that's just who he is, but if it was Jaws who said that, I shall kill him where he stands.

Also, <3 ATV!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on guys you have to admit it would be more fun watching Tim Tebow throwing jump passes out there.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just for fun (I'm going to assume Checkdown does not turn into Captain Comeback tonight)

To answer the question: how can ____ be ranked above ____ when ____ beat ____?

___ played better on that day. Doesn't mean they are a better team.

1 - Steelers
2 - Colts
3 - Jets
4 - Ravens
5 - Patriots
6 - Titans
7 - Giants
8 - Falcons
9 - Saints
10 - Eagles
11 - Packers
12 - Chargers
13 - Vikings
14 - Texans
15 - Dolphins
16 - Chiefs
17 - Redskins
18 - Bears
19 - Cowboys
20 - Bucs
21 - Bengals
22 - Rams
23 - Seahawks
24 - Broncos
25 - Cardinals
26 - Lions
27 - Jaguars
28 - 49ers
29 - Browns
30 - Raiders
31 - Panthers
32 - Bills
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Titans totally need LB help...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Looked uncatchable to me, but *shrug*.

Titans got a favorable PI penalty earlier, so it balances out for Titans fans.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

That wasn't Lewis, Tirico. ******.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 10-18-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant wait for Dallas to play Jacksonville. Get back in the W column.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

This game is altogether a goddamn nightmare.

I still think I should have gone to the game, but consequentially, it was a good move.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 10-18-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Don't curl up and get overly conservative on offense now, please.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how every time they show Jacksonville fans there are like 4 people with signs at the front and like 20 empty seats behind them, these are the best seats in the house and they are empty! That does not bode well for their future.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

One positive: excellent run defense tonight.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 10-18-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also... what the hell is with all the tip toeing that Johnson is doing tonight, he is not hitting any holes at all, just jogging around in the backfield.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 10-18-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
This game is altogether a goddamn nightmare.

I still think I should have gone to the game, but consequentially, it was a good move.
Unless they were giving away beer you couldnt get me to go, i've actually really enjoyed watching Cliff Lee shut out the Yankees. (so far)
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

What is this talk about Johnson not being able to catch? Didn't he play some receiver at ECU in his first couple of years?

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 10-18-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Unless they were giving away beer you couldnt get me to go, i've actually really enjoyed watching Cliff Lee shut out the Yankees. (so far)
Pre-game, it was the biggest game of the season for the Jaguars, with a great primetime atmosphere and the city behind the team.

Of course, it's been wasted, but knowing what I knew, I should have gone.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 10-18-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
What is this talk about Johnson not being able to catch? Didn't he play some receiver at ECU in his first couple of years?
Who has been sayin' that?

They may be able to stop the run, but these slants are killing them on 3rd down.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Penalty aside, Leger Douzable is a pimp ass name.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Who has been sayin' that?

They may be able to stop the run, but these slants are killing them on 3rd down.
Commentators were just going on about how Johnson is one of those backs who struggles to locate and catch the ball... Just thought it was a ridiculous comment...

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 10-18-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

The commentators are off tonight, which is saying something. But yeah, CJ is a good receiver. He needs to work on routes and stuff a little more, but his blitz pickup has been great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Also... what the hell is with all the tip toeing that Johnson is doing tonight, he is not hitting any holes at all, just jogging around in the backfield.
It's been aggravating at times. Not sure what his deal is.

Ringer is running downhill with authority tonight, though.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to get a Rob Bironas jersey.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Ya gotta fight harder for that, CJ! It's one ******* yard! Stretch your arm forward and you get it!

Freakin' sit him on 3rd and short. Ringer will get those.

But yaaaaay Bironas!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.