Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-11-2006, 12:40 AM    (permalink
birdman11

my fav is premium beer from grain belt
Old 06-11-2006, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

please scott, ban him

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why are you sooooo ghetto???

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Yes ban that sob Nerv too.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:42 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobzilla
please scott, ban him

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:44 AM    (permalink

YEAH MAN LETS BRAG ABOUT **** THAT PEOPLE DO ALL THE TIME AND IT AINT EVEN SPECIAL. YOU MADE UP THIS THREAD AND YOU AINT EVEN DRUNK NOR HIGH.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:44 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am on pain killers.....so that explains my nutsness.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:46 AM    (permalink
birdman11

what is your favorite. like premium beer
Old 06-11-2006, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Re: favorite kind of alcohol

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman11
I see you're not typing drunk anymore.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Suck it Trebek!
Old 06-11-2006, 12:48 AM    (permalink
birdman11

Quote:
Quote:
no because i was drunk around 7 oclock tonight, and before i was ripped bt its wearing offf now
Old 06-11-2006, 12:50 AM    (permalink

what the feezy? stop making stupid threads
Old 06-11-2006, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: favorite kind of alcohol

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
no because i was drunk around 7 oclock tonight, and before i was ripped bt its wearing offf now
What a badass.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:16 AM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

rocco31fb hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Im drinking Sawmill Creek Dry White right now.

Thanks eaglez.fan
rocco31fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:16 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-11-2006, 01:22 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardhitz56

thats almost as ghetto as birdman11

Old 06-11-2006, 01:23 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender
lol what the feezy
Old 06-11-2006, 01:25 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: favorite alcohol

Quote:
my fav is premium beer from grain belt
Ummm, either you have no idea what you're talking about or you made this poll when you were really smashed because neither beer nor wine are hard alcohol. Hard is vodka, Jack, rum et al.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:25 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamillitary
Quote:
lol what the feezy
thats what i do when i see all the ghettoness of birdman11's posts

Old 06-11-2006, 01:26 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
lol what the feezy
Some emo kid computer geek made that.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol what the feezy
I think I have a new avatar if its ok with you.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Suck it Trebek!
Old 06-11-2006, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardhitz56

thats almost as ghetto as birdman11
Not even close

Old 06-11-2006, 01:28 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol what the feezy
I think I have a new avatar if its ok with you.
go ahead

Old 06-11-2006, 02:02 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

I just had a yonn of golaschlager than a bunch of jack and cokes.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 03:55 AM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

This is wrong on so many levels! First, the variety of options is ridiculous, second it sounds like an idiot bragging thread, and third, this was extensively discussed in a thread not too long ago, thus breaking rule 12) "Do not create threads for the sole or hidden purpose of building post counts."

D-unit, I think it's time to ban someone