Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-20-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I hope Brent gets booed like crazy again. If we win only 2 more games this year this better be 1. The other is the rematch in Minnesota. God I ****ing hate the Vikings so much.
haha i could say the same thing about the packers. if we had a season and we went 2-14 while we swept the packers, i would be happy.

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 10-20-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know where else to put this but Dallas Clark is out indefinitely, but probably the whole season.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I don't know where else to put this but Dallas Clark is out indefinitely, but probably the whole season.

Really time for Manning to prove his greatness.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm feeling good about this Rams vs Bucs game. I believe this will be the game that the Rams put it together and dismantle someone ( at least I hope ). Tampa has some good talent, and don't have a horrible Front 7. They just need to click.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
any guarantees this week?
That if the Broncos lose to the Raiders at home I am going to stop giving a **** about football for the rest of the season.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
That if the Broncos lose to the Raiders at home I am going to stop giving a **** about football for the rest of the season.
Kyle Boller could start.

Bush and DMC need a combined 75-80 carries. Then your ******. They will get injured though anyway.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Kyle Boller could start.

Bush and DMC need a combined 75-80 carries. Then your ******. They will get injured though anyway.
My reaction as a Raiders fan to this statement:

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 10-20-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone see Matt Hasselbeck on the new South Park?

So random.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
Anyone see Matt Hasselbeck on the new South Park?

So random.
Yeah, I had no idea why he appeared there.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:56 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so pumped for Ed Reed coming back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:03 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Don't worry Bradford won't have to do much. Just hand the ball off to Steven Jackson. He'll have a career high on our 31st ranked run d.
Well, us Rams fans are concerned cuz the last time we saw our team on the road they were losing 44-6.....to the Lions :(
Old 10-21-2010, 01:14 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh i want to bet on the Pats +3 so bad, no way that line sticks & stupid bodog wont let me

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ugh i want to bet on the Pats +3 so bad, no way that line sticks & stupid bodog wont let me
I think the Chargers are going to put up a **** ton of points on us. Rivers is just in super sayian 3 mode right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:19 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear Bears, please win going into your bye week. That way, I can be happy for two weeks as opposed to extremely unhappy for two weeks.

Plus our late season schedule is tough. We need these "easy" wins now.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:32 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Washington is definitely not a gimme. They give up a lot of yards, but not a whole lot of points for those yards. They can be run on, so the Bears have to remember that you're allowed to run the ball. We really need Lance for this game. Torain is proving to be a nice bruiser for them and McNabb usually plays well against us.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:11 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At home against the 3-2 Cardinals will be the biggest game the Seahawks have played in years.

I'm not too confident, but I'm happy it will be at home. The 12th man will definitely be rocking.

Vegas likes Seattle a lot more than I thought they would. 6 seems damn high to me. I think they are unsure of Max Hall which is understandable.

Can't go against my squad in a game of this magnitude. I have no problem predicting a loss usually (St. Louis), but after last week's performance I have hope.

Seahawks 25, Cardinals 21

Our defense has been fantastic overall. Hopefully they can keep it up.

The two games I'm most intrigued by are the Giants - Cowboys and Eagles - Titans.

The Giants kind of own Dallas but I just can't envision them winning this one. Manning does play better on the road however. It feels like the Cowboys are due, and like the simply MUST play a good game and get the W. But logically, and based on just plain football - coaching and players - the Giants are better. Like always, it will come down to who plays better on that day. I'll go with my head over my superstitions. The G-Men are just better from top to bottom.

Giants 29, Cowboys 27

I expect the Titans to win the other game, but I'm not sure their team is that good really. Despite what stats you see at the end of the game their rushing offense is pretty bad. And as for the Eagles, you've got the QB situation. Kolb was pretty shaky against a physical defense in Green Bay - it will be interesting to see how he handles the Titans physicality. Losing DeSean hurts, but I don't think it will be much of a loss in this one particularly. Kolb still has plenty of weapons. The Eagles defense isn't all that great so I think either Young or Collins would fare pretty well. In the end, Philly will make more plays.

Eagles 31, Titans 23

The Bengals are the forgotten team in the AFC and will have an uphill battle with all the juggernauts and pseudo-juggernauts emerging. I think a week off will prove to have been a huge blessing. The Falcons probably drank the kool aid a little too much before last week, but they do return home where there are much better. Matty Ice needs to play better, but a fresh Cincy defense will be a challenge. I expect Turner to play well, but the Falcons defense will take another week or two to work things out. Upset alert.

Bengals 35, Falcons 21

The Bears were lit up by a Seahawks team that no one thought could ever win on the road. They still have problems in protection and containing Orakpo and Carter will be a huge key. Torain looks decent and McNabb will always have his moments, but the defense just gives up way too much yardage. I expect Cutler to have a better gameplan this week, which will include more running by Matt Forte. The Bears defense has to be better. I think it will be this week.

Bears 30, Redskins 13

Jacksonville looked awful last week and KC got beat by a more talented team thanks to some pass interference not called and pretty great late-game execution by a great opponent. The Jags can play it close, but the Chiefs have more playmakers. Charles will go for a 50+ TD in this one.

Chiefs 17, Jaguars 14

It's an intriguing matchup between Pittsburgh and Miami. One thing I'd look for is Big Ben to struggle a bit. He came back and basically breezed through a scrimmage. That won't be the case on the road against Cameron Wake and the Dolphins. Chad Henne is one of the most difficult characters to understand in this weekly NFL production, but I think I like him. I know on any given day he can play well enough to win a big game (OSU-MICH a few years ago - they lost, but he was great).

Dolphins 21, Steelers 20

There's just no way I see Cleveland upsetting New Orleans. The Saints have some swagger back and Ivory gives them a legitimate threat to open things up for the passing game. They may not cover the spread however, as I think the Browns could find some weaknesses with the defensive scheme of New Orleans.

Saints 28, Browns 18

The Rams get a test on the road against a decent team. I think they'll pass it. The Buccaneers would be considered a lot different had they not received a gift from Carson Palmer. Don't need to remind people that Sam Bradford is the real deal. S-Jax goes for two scores as the Rams get to 4 wins in Week 7.

Rams 28, Buccaneers 16

The Panthers have a great shot to win this game. Most people will be on San Francisco, and rightfully so, but the two backs in Carolina are hungry and I think Matt Moore will be poised enough at home now that he's not facing the Giants pass rush.

Panthers 31, 49ers 19

Baltimore will not lose to Buffalo but Spiller may score two touchdowns.

Ravens 41, Bills 17

Denver got pretty unlucky at the end against the Jets but didn't play particularly well either. The Raiders seem like some kind of mess, but I think they'll be able to move the ball. Philip Rivers torched the Oakland secondary earlier this year but I don't think Orton will be as effective. This one might be ugly and I think it comes down to a Matt Prater 47-yard field goal.

Broncos 23, Raiders 20

The 2001-type of Patriots are back but they'll be running into a buzzsaw in San Diego. Plain and simple, they do not have the horses on defense to contend with Philip Rivers. This game will, as advertised, feature a lot of offense regardless of the lesser talented receivers on each side. I expect both teams to actually run the ball well. The Chargers just have to win it from a 2-minute drill by Rivers capped by a long pass interference call on KRIS WILSON. lol imagine?

Chargers 40, Patriots 37

Way too many close predictions for me. I think the Packers are reeling right now, and many are questioning Aaron Rodgers as legitimate a big-time QB (not just a fantasy stud) including Aaron Rodgers. Clay Matthews and friends will get up for AD, but guarding Harvin AND Moss will be a tall task. The Vikings pull away with a defensive TD in the 4th quarter.

Vikings 34, Packers 20
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:39 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gus Johnson is doing the Falcons game this week. Be jealous.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:42 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Game could go either way but Cardinals +6 is pretty solid

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:42 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The redskins strike again, nobody's players are safe.......
Old 10-21-2010, 08:39 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
At home against the 3-2 Cardinals will be the biggest game the Seahawks have played in years.

I'm not too confident, but I'm happy it will be at home. The 12th man will definitely be rocking.

Vegas likes Seattle a lot more than I thought they would. 6 seems damn high to me. I think they are unsure of Max Hall which is understandable.

Can't go against my squad in a game of this magnitude. I have no problem predicting a loss usually (St. Louis), but after last week's performance I have hope.

Seahawks 25, Cardinals 21

Our defense has been fantastic overall. Hopefully they can keep it up.

I'm pretty confident about this week.

The Cardinals are starting a rookie QB that didn't play particularly great in his first game, in the loudest stadium in the NFL. So far this year the Cardinals have give up 50 more points than they've scored. If they can keep playing like they did against the Saints, they have a chance, but I don't see that happening at Qwest.

I see the Seahawks defense confusing Max Hall all game long, with packages like the 3-1-7 "bandit" defense they introduced last week. Blitzes coming from everywhere, and the crowd making it hard to concentrate.

On offense, I see Beast Mode and J-Force having field days on the ground. And Hasselbeck feeding the ball to Mike Williams all day.

Of course, I could be wrong and the Seahawks could lay another egg after an encouraging win.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Well, us Rams fans are concerned cuz the last time we saw our team on the road they were losing 44-6.....to the Lions :(
What gives me hope is that Brads is tied for 2nd in the league in throwing INTs and our defense is 2nd in the league in getting INTs.

But Steven Jackson running against speed bump Roy Miller and an undisciplined, young defense takes my boner away.
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:10 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

over/under: 100 combined sacks in the Bears-Skins game
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
over/under: 100 combined sacks in the Bears-Skins game
99 will probably be Orakpo....just to piss me off.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reports are that the Colts lost Dallas Clark, Austin Collie, and Joseph Addai this week. If Peyton wants to prove he deserves that MVP award, now might be the time to do it. Clark and Collie are both out indefinitely, early word on Addai is a few weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Reports are that the Colts lost Dallas Clark, Austin Collie, and Joseph Addai this week. If Peyton wants to prove he deserves that MVP award, now might be the time to do it. Clark and Collie are both out indefinitely, early word on Addai is a few weeks.
Pfft. He still has multiple first rounders like Donald Brown and Anthony Gonzalez!!
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote