Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-25-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol. I was gonna say...

It should say her nose is broken, not her heart.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bradshaw had a lot of character concerns.
Yeah, character matters to the hypocrites who run the NFL ..... see: Vick, Michael. AKA Federal convict #xxxxxxxx, AKA Ron Mexico. See Little, Leonard, multiple DUI drunk killer, quite the body count with Mr. Little.

They only matter to the a-holes who broadcast NFL games b/c it makes good copy, but when they win a game, how quickly being a rapist/murderer/thug evaporates. Give me a break.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Yeah, character matters to the hypocrites who run the NFL ..... see: Vick, Michael. AKA Federal convict #xxxxxxxx, AKA Ron Mexico. See Little, Leonard, multiple DUI drunk killer, quite the body count with Mr. Little.

They only matter to the a-holes who broadcast NFL games b/c it makes good copy, but when they win a game, how quickly being a rapist/murderer/thug evaporates. Give me a break.
Well his character concerns were not nearly like that. I can imagine that those types of guys would not be on the Giants. At least I like to think so. When I said had some characeter concerns, I meant stealing a few PS3s as a 19 year old college student.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^LOL

DeSean, Harvin, Crabtree, Dez - how those guys fell I'll never understand.

Just for kicks...

1 - PIT
2 - NYJ
3 - IND
4 - NE
5 - BAL
6 - NYG
7 - TEN
8 - ATL
9 - GB
10 - PHI
11 - HOU
12 - KC
13 - MIA
14 - MIN
15 - WAS
16 - NO
17 - TB
18 - SEA
19 - STL
20 - OAK
21 - SD
22 - CIN
23 - CHI
24 - CLE
25 - ARZ
26 - DEN
27 - DAL
28 - JAC
29 - DET
30 - CAR
31 - SF
32 - BUF
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Young:

"The Giants are the best team in the NFC right now."

There is no "best team" in the NFC currently. No one has separated themselves from the pack. Philly, New York, New Orleans, Green Bay, Chicago (gulp), Atlanta...Throw them in a hat and pick one. That's who is the best team right now. This entire conference sucks.

The best team in the NFC is kind of like the best team in the NFC West. Yeah, it's kinda cool but it doesn't really mean anything because of how bad the competition is.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Last edited by sweetness34 : 10-26-2010 at 12:00 AM.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Likewise, there's not really a "best team" in the AFC either, but at least in that conference it's because 5 teams are playing at a very high level right now, which is completely opposite of what is happening in the NFC.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this week of football made me smile.
except stupid college football.
and the stupid redskins beating the bears.
and me playing a dude with Deangelo Hall in fantasy and losing by 3.
but everything else made me a happy panda.

but i'm sad to see romo hurt badly. If it were for game or like 4 weeks so we didn't have to face him next time, i would have been ok with it, but it sucks to see him hurt badly like that. i dont like him, but i respect the **** out of him
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just excited that we've played like crap, even in some of our wins, and are still 5-2. We've gotten some guys back these last 2 weeks and haven't had any additional injuries. Bye next week so we should only be even more healthy. Our mistakes our correctable. My main worry is that our special teams may not be correctable, and we may just have to live with that.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:00 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

partial Vikings Injury Report released early:
Quarterback Brett Favre - probable, "Pulled Groin"
Defensive End Jared Allen, Offensive Guard Steve Hutchinson or Kicker Ryan Longwell - probable, non-football injury (depression/regret)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So is her face
I wonder if she likes her carrots in a bucket or hand-fed.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I'm just excited that we've played like crap, even in some of our wins, and are still 5-2. We've gotten some guys back these last 2 weeks and haven't had any additional injuries. Bye next week so we should only be even more healthy. Our mistakes our correctable. My main worry is that our special teams may not be correctable, and we may just have to live with that.
Special Teams can be a saving grace or a curse when the offense/defense isn't clicking. Eventually, you are going to need that unit to step up and make a play. I think this is a worrisome area for you guys.

I posted this in the Bears Forum, but when people look at our 2006 team that went to the Super Bowl, they either overlook the fact that our ST's were awesome or they just look at what Hester did. A great FG kicker, a great punter and a sick coverage unit will do wonders for your team. Hester setting records was also a huge help as well. Our special teams saved our asses so many times that year when Bad Rex showed up or when Brown/Harris went down with injuries.

You aren't going to have 500 yards of offense every week, nor are you going to knock out the opposing QB. Special teams will have to step up on a regular basis if you want to beat quality teams.

Quote:
Old 10-26-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My playoff predictions (based on current records/standings):

NFC
1. New York Giants
2. Atlanta Falcons
3. Seattle Seahawks
4. Chicago Bears
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6. Washington Redskins

Washington @ Seattle - Seattle
Tampa Bay @ Chicago - Tampa Bay

Tampa Bay @ New York Giants - New York Giants
Seattle @ Atlanta - Atlanta

Atlanta @ New York Giants - Atlanta

AFC
1. New York Jets
2. Pittsburgh Steelers
3. Tennessee Titans
4. Kansas City Chiefs
5. New England Patriots
6. Baltimore Ravens

Baltimore @ Tennessee - Baltimore
New England @ Kansas City - New England

Baltimore @ New York Jets - Baltimore
New England @ Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh

Superbowl
Pittsburgh vs. Atlanta

Champion

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:16 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

I foresee a massive collapse by the beloved after the bye, especially with that brutal schedule.

I honestly don't see any scenario where Green Bay doesn't win the division. We may get a Wild Card birth because the conference blows, but our performances this year have been extremely underwhelming. 4-3 isn't really indicative of our level of play. Luck and incompetence have played a large hand in two of those wins.

Quote:
Old 10-26-2010, 12:37 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay isn't in terrible shape at all.

They've gone through some rough patches early which will only build their character. It's not like they are 2-5 and the NFC is terrible. They could actually still contend for a 1-seed - they're only a game out of being tied for it lol.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
partial Vikings Injury Report released early:
Quarterback Brett Favre - probable, "Pulled Groin"
Defensive End Jared Allen, Offensive Guard Steve Hutchinson or Kicker Ryan Longwell - probable, non-football injury (depression/regret)

I wonder if she likes her carrots in a bucket or hand-fed.
Better question, how fast can she make sandwiches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People say the NFC sucks, but compared to what? The AFC? So does that mean the AFC is only mediocre, since being better than a sucky conference doesn't say much?
Old 10-26-2010, 06:45 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
People say the NFC sucks, but compared to what? The AFC? So does that mean the AFC is only mediocre, since being better than a sucky conference doesn't say much?

I haven't heard worse logic in a LONG time.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:33 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pittsburgh and the Giants in the Super Bowl.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:10 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
You are seriously terrible at arguing your point.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
You are seriously terrible at arguing your point.
The whole league is just mediocre right now. The NFC just more so. No team or two looks to be head a shoulder better than other teams. Some team is going to get hot late and ride that into a big playoff run. I just hope its my team.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:50 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
The whole league is just mediocre right now. The NFC just more so. No team or two looks to be head a shoulder better than other teams. Some team is going to get hot late and ride that into a big playoff run. I just hope its my team.
I don't disagree with that but IMO there are some AFC teams that are clearly on a level that the NFC doesn't have. The Jets and Steelers (possibly Titans if Collins plays like he did in 2008 ) are all talented enough AND balanced enough to beat anyone in the league 7 or 8 times out of 10. Then you have a 2nd tier of teams like the Pats, Ravens, Chiefs, and Colts (who may drop off with all the injuries) that are about equal with what the NFC has to offer.

Here would be my general ranking for all of the NFL:

AFC
NFC

Great: Jets, Steelers

Very Good: Titans, Giants

Good: Pats, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Dolphins, Falcons, Saints, Packers

-------Significant Dropoff--------------

Mediocre: Texans, Raiders, Bears, Bucs, Seahawks, Redskins, Eagles, Rams

Poor: Bengals, Chargers, Vikings

Very Poor: Bills, Browns, Jaguars, Broncos, Cowboys, Lions, 49ers, Panthers, Cardinals

8 of 12 of the top teams are AFC teams, whereas the bulk of NFC teams are either mediocre or worse.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-26-2010, 10:19 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if I would put Steelers and Jets into "Great" category.

Both teams got fairly lucky to win their last games with questionable calls (yes, that was pass-interference in the Jets game).

Don't get me wrong, they are certainly SB contenders, but I don't see much of separation between top 10 teams in the league right now.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a significant dropoff from the falcons to the eagles? I know it's just one game, but we handled them pretty easily in every phase of the game... with Kevin Kolb at QB.

Last edited by Go_Eagles77 : 10-26-2010 at 10:30 AM.
Go_Eagles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:41 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
There's a significant dropoff from the falcons to the eagles? I know it's just one game, but we handled them pretty easily in every phase of the game... with Kevin Kolb at QB.
The part in bold is the important part to me. Kolb could be good or he could've just caught lightning in a bottle. If Vick comes back and plays like he was playing the Eagles will jump up a notch at least. But I am still waiting and seeing with the QB situation and there's no guarantee on DJax coming back at 100% effectiveness after the bye.

The Colts demolished the Giants, but I would consider the Giants the better team right now.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-26-2010, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pats > Titans right now. I'll take Brady over Collins, and our defense surprisingly is playing very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I don't disagree with that but IMO there are some AFC teams that are clearly on a level that the NFC doesn't have. The Jets and Steelers (possibly Titans if Collins plays like he did in 2008 ) are all talented enough AND balanced enough to beat anyone in the league 7 or 8 times out of 10. Then you have a 2nd tier of teams like the Pats, Ravens, Chiefs, and Colts (who may drop off with all the injuries) that are about equal with what the NFC has to offer.

Here would be my general ranking for all of the NFL:

AFC
NFC

Great: Jets, Steelers

Very Good: Titans, Giants

Good: Pats, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Dolphins, Falcons, Saints, Packers

Mediocre: Texans, Raiders, Bears, Bucs, Seahawks, Redskins, Eagles, Rams

Poor: Bengals, Chargers, Vikings

Very Poor: Bills, Browns, Jaguars, Broncos, Cowboys, Lions, 49ers, Panthers, Cardinals

8 of 12 of the top teams are AFC teams, whereas the bulk of NFC teams are either mediocre or worse.
The Lions throttle the ever loving **** out of the Rams and barely lose to the Bears, Giants, Packers and Eagles without their starting QB, and yet they're poor?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote