Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-30-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stanford 318 yards to Wash 35 yards on offense at half.

Lucks deep pass at the end of the half picked off. Garbage INT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Last edited by niel89 : 10-30-2010 at 08:24 PM.
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look out Bama cuz Dyer is really emerging in this Auburn offence
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wooo Royster!
Old 10-30-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
God. Sometimes I wonder how Locker is that high on most boards. He just can't do **** at UW.

You dont see a correlation between production and supporting cast?
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
We are a fantastic situation for Locker.

We have Thomas and Mack in front of him with Peyton Hillis running the ball and some quality tight ends and with McCoy, we would not have to rush him.
You also have the best WR corp in the league, right??
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
If this were like 1989 maybe.....they haven't even been decent in almost a decade now. There really isn't much separating them from say, Buffalo, at this point.
I guess i was talking about a team that had a talented roster, they have a good offensive line, good backs and receivers...in that vein.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeff Maehl has been really good this year for the Ducks. I like him as a sleeper.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC can't **** with Oregon!

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

If you're USC and you cant cover Jeff Maehl you're in for a long night.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I guess i was talking about a team that had a talented roster, they have a good offensive line, good backs and receivers...in that vein.
If Davis and Iupati develop, it'll be good. But it hasn't been as good as cracked up to be this year. Rachal in particular has sucked according to everything I've seen. And Gore is nice, yeah....as is Vernon Davis. I don't know about their receivers....Crabtree hasn't impressed me. And on defense, it's still Patrick Willis and ???. They need a pass rushing OLB almost as bad as they need a new QB.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:30 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They need a pass rushing OLB almost as bad as they need a new QB.
Manny Lawson, in his contract yr. If he;s the answer I wonder What is the question?
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
If Davis and Iupati develop, it'll be good. But it hasn't been as good as cracked up to be this year. Rachal in particular has sucked according to everything I've seen. And Gore is nice, yeah....as is Vernon Davis. I don't know about their receivers....Crabtree hasn't impressed me. And on defense, it's still Patrick Willis and ???. They need a pass rushing OLB almost as bad as they need a new QB.
Sounds like a lot more than Buffalo has to work with.

I'd also say Joe Staley is a quality OT.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Manny Lawson, in his contract yr. If he;s the answer I wonder What is the question?
Manny Lawson....the guy with one sack as of right now? I don't think I see what you're getting at. Maybe I should rephrase....they need a NEW pass rushing OLB almost as bad as they need a QB.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching Oregon and USC now.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clay Matthews has a brother on Oregon? Was he a top recruit? Is he a prospect?
Old 10-30-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

I think Boise and Oregon win because they're smarter than the opposing teams.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ducks went for the block & hit the punter, PF penalty, got the Trojans a cheap 1st down.

Last edited by LizardState : 10-30-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Clay Matthews has a brother on Oregon? Was he a top recruit? Is he a prospect?
Not really, wasnt the biggest guy in the world out of H.S., neither was Clay of course. I'd view him as a backup/special teams type.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
AS11toFG21
Rookie

AS11toFG21 is a cocksman.AS11toFG21 is a cocksman.AS11toFG21 is a cocksman.AS11toFG21 is a cocksman.AS11toFG21 is a cocksman.

Manny Lawson is gone next year. Travis Laboy has looked good and the club has Ahmad Brooks as well. If they have a shot at Luck or Locker, I can't see the Niners passing either up for an OLB, especially since there doesn't seem to be one worthy of a Top 5 pick.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
I'm watching Oregon and USC now.
What station is it on
Old 10-30-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AS11toFG21 View Post
Manny Lawson is gone next year. Travis Laboy has looked good and the club has Ahmad Brooks as well. If they have a shot at Luck or Locker, I can't see the Niners passing either up for an OLB, especially since there doesn't seem to be one worthy of a Top 5 pick.
Your sig frightens me terribly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
What station is it on
ABC -- listen for Musberger's voice.

WS update -- complete home team dominance so far, Texas up 4-0 in Arlington.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AS11toFG21 View Post
They definitely shouldn't pass on either of those at QB, that's why I said it was almost as big of need. But Brooks and LaBoy aren't going to cut it....they need themselves a type of guy like Ware, or Harrison, or Woodley, or young Merrimen, or Matthews....someone who is either sacking the QB or getting double/triple teamed every play.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our defensive line is just absolutely abysmal.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
ABC -- listen for Musberger's voice.

WS update -- complete home team dominance so far, Texas up 4-0 in Arlington.
I'm stuck with Ohio State-Minnesota on ABC