Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 35,399
Reputation: 3069628
BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Offical Moves Thread

I'm going to try to do a write up of each team, and it would be very helpful if you could post all of the moves and picks you've made here once you're done. Include any unused draft picks that you acquired as well.
__________________
BeerBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,362
Reputation: 97313
redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Buffalo Bills Moves

Trades
Buffalo Bills Send
2nd Round Pick 33
Baltimore Ravens Send
3rd Round Pick 90
OT Jared Gaither

Buffalo Bills Send
4th Round Pick 114
6th Round Pick
San Francisco 49ers Send
4th Round Pick 104

Buffalo Bills Send
CB Terrence McGee
New York Giants
4th Round Pick 127
2012 4th Round Pick


Draft
1st Round Pick 1 - QB, Andrew Luck, Stanford

3rd Round Pick 65 - OT, Matt Reynolds, BYU

3rd Round Pick 90 - WR, Austin Pettis, Boise State

4th Round Pick 97 - OLB, Steven Friday, Virginia Tech

4th Round Pick 104 - ILB, Casey Matthews, Oregon

4th Round Pick 127 - OLB, Cliff Matthews, South Carolina

Last edited by redbills : 10-29-2010 at 03:03 PM.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Western PA
Posts: 30,611
Reputation: 599113
Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Draft:

1) AJ Green WR Georgia
3) Lance Kendricks TE Wisconsin
4) Mike Martin DT Michigan
__________________
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Akron, Ohio
Posts: 5,190
Reputation: 126663
wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Cleveland Browns

Trades

Sending G Eric Steinbach to Arizona for 86th pick
Sending DT Shaun Rodgers to Houston for 88th pick

Draft

3. Jake Locker, QB Washington
35. Gabe Carimi, OT Wisconsin
67. Christian Ballard, DT Iowa
86. Ben Ijalana, OT Villanova
88. Robert Sands, FS West Virginia
99. Colin McCarthy, OLB Miami
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 14,611
Reputation: 1626732
Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Detroit Lions
Trades
Cliff Avril-DE + 3rd round for Buster Davis-WR, Brandyn Dombrowski-LT + 96
Nathan Vasher-CB for Leroy Hill, OLB
96 + 4th for 82


Draft

Round 1 - Robert Quinn, DE - UNC
Round 2 - Jimmy Smith, CB - Colorado
Round 3 - Kelvin Sheppard, MLB - LSU

Depth Chart
__________________

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Posts: 6,851
Reputation: 994490
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Moves:

Here were my needs:
1. QB
2. CB
3. 3-4 LB's (Both inside and outside)
4. 3-4 Defensive Linemen
5. RG

Traded back from #4 to #6, trading away Chilo Rachal and acquiring 3-4 ILB Bradie James, 3-4 DE Jason Hatcher, and the #102 pick (4th round) in the process.

I was going to trade back in the first anyway, so I picked up these two guys and an extra pick before making the original and bigger move down.

Traded back from #6 to #22, acquiring OG Deuce Lutui and the #54th pick (second round).

Traded back from #104 to #114, getting the first pick in the sixth round.

Overall acquisitions:
Trade
3-4 ILB Bradie James
3-4 DE Jason Hatcher
OG Deuce Lutui

Draft
1.22 - QB Ryan Mallet, Arkansas
2.36 - OLB Von Miller, Texas A&M
2.54 - CB Janoris Jenkins, Florida
3.68 - DE Jarvis Jenkins, Clemson
4.100 - NT/DE Kendrick Ellis, Hampton
4.102 - DE Pernell McPhee, Mississippi State
4.114 - CB Marcus Gilchrist, Clemson

and I still have one more pick to go.

edit: final pick is in.
__________________

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 10-28-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 60,517
Reputation: 2345985
D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Dallas Cowboys

I ended up with:

Draft:
1st Round - CB Patrick Peterson
2nd Round - S Mark Barron
2nd Round - C Stephen Wisneiwski
3rd Round - DT Marvin Austin

Additions:
LG Robert Gallery
RG Chilo Rachal

Subtractions:
Roy Williams
Marcus Spears
Bradie James
Jason Hatcher
Orlando Scandrick
------------------------------------
2 trades:
1st Round Pick #4
Chilo Rachal

San Francisco 49ers get
1st Round Pick #6
4th Round Pick
Bradie James
Jason Hatcher

------------------------------------

Robert Gallery
2nd Rnd pick #41 from Oakland
2nd Rnd pick #50 from Oakland
3rd Rnd pick #73 from Oakland

Oakland gets:
Roy Williams
Marcus Spears
Orlando Scandrick
2nd Rnd pick #38 from Dallas
3rd Rnd pick #70 from Dallas
5th Rnd pick from Dallas

Last edited by D-Unit : 10-28-2010 at 01:16 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Posts: 8,861
Reputation: 373070
Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Trades:
QB Michael Vick traded to Minnesota for 2nd, 4th, and 5th round draft picks
-
I had to choose between Vick and Kolb, and it came down to choosing the guy who has the better chance of being the franchise QB. Kolb is 4 years younger and has shown he has the ability to play at a high level, especially when he has has time in the pocket.
4th round draft pick traded to Pittsburgh for QB Dennis Dixon
- With Vick gone, the only remaining QB on the roster other than Kolb is Mike Kafka, who is still very much a project. I wanted to trade for a veteran QB but when I saw that Dixon was available for a very reasonable price, I had to go after him. Not only has Dixon shown he has the ability to play QB in the NFL in case Kolb goes down, but he hasn't reached his full potential yet and gives the eagles another guy to groom.

Draft:
Round 1, pick 25 - CB Ras-I Dowling, West Virginia - Ellis Hobbs is really bad as a starting CB, and I didn't feel he was worth keeping. I upgraded from the 5'9 Hobbs to the 6'2 Dowling, who is the tallest noteworthy CB the team has had since the Troy Vincent/Bobby Taylor/Al Harris days. The eagles have been raped by big/physical receivers for years, from Plaxico Burress to Kenny Britt, and it's time the eagles found a guy who can cover those guys.
Round 2, pick 42 - G Mike Pouncey, Florida - While the O-Line has improved over the course of the season, it is still very much a priority. It is that much more of a need now that I kept Kevin Kolb at QB over Vick, because Kolb has shown to be much less effective with pressure in his face. While Max Jean-Gilles, Nick Cole, and Reggie Wells are decent journeymen type, none should be starting on an NFL roster right now, and hopefully Pouncey can be that presence we've been missing since Shawn Andrews' pro bowl years.
Round 2, pick 57 - OLB Greg Jones, Michigan St. - The eagles' LBs are the definition of mediocre, with the exception of Stewart Bradley, although even he hasn't wowed anyone this season. They just aren't play-makers, so it's time the eagles got a true game-changer at the position. Every time I watch an MSU game this guy jumps off the screen time after time, and I'm hoping he can bring that play-making ability to the eagles defense.
Round 3, pick 89 - RB Noel Devine, West Virginia - LeSean McCoy is set in stone as the eagles' starting RB for the next 8-10 years, the guy is a perfect fit in this offense. That said, he's not the fastest guy ever and isn't a threat to take it to the house every play. Noel Devine can be that guy in this offense, spelling McCoy every so often. He can also be split out wide, as well as return kicks for us.
Round 4, pick 106 - S Ahmad Black, Florida - Nate Allen and Quintin Mikell are a very solid S duo, and will probably hold down the starting safety spots as long as they're here. They do only have 3 safeties on the roster now though, with the two aforementioned as well as Kurt Coleman. Black can provide very solid depth on defense, as well as help a very poor special teams unit. Might challenge Coleman as Mikell's successor down the line as well.
Round 4, pick 111 - WR Titus Young, Boise St. - As if the eagles didn't have enough speed on the offense, I added Titus Young to the mix. DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Jason Avant and Riley Cooper is probably one of the better 4 deep WR cores in the league, but it ends there, with Chad Hall of all people seeing way too much playing time while Jackson was out with a concussion. Unfortunately, Jackson and Maclin have not shown to be the most durable players ever, so I'd like a guy who can still bring that deep threat to the field if something happens, so the offense doesn't get too one dimensional. He can also be very good in certain packages in the offense, as well as on special teams.
__________________

Last edited by Go_Eagles77 : 10-27-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Go_Eagles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,223
Reputation: 522144
marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

San Diego Chargers

Trades
Cliff Avril + 3rd round pick #69 overall for Brandyn Dombrowski + Buster Davis + 3rd round pick #96 overall(f/NYJ)
2nd round pick #44 overall for Vincent Jackson
3rd round pick #96 + 4th round pick #101 for 3rd round pick #82

Draft Picks
1st round pick #8- Cameron Heyward DE Ohio State
2nd round pick #40- DeAndre McDaniel S Clemson
2nd round pick #44- Curtis Brown CB Texas
3rd round pick #69- DeVier Posey WR Ohio State
3rd round pick #72- Lee Ziemba OT Auburn
3rd round pick #96- Terrelle Pryor WR Ohio State
4th round pick #101- Marcus Gilbert OL Florida

__________________

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:57 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,884
Reputation: 122587
thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Oakland Raiders

Trades
Oakland sent Nnamdni and Tommy Kelly TO Seattle FOR Stacy Andrews, Pick 18 and pick 50

Oakland also sent Gallery, Oaklands original 2nd rounder, pick 50 (From SEA) & pick 73 TO Dallas FOR Roy Williams, Marcus Spears, Orlando Scandrick, Pick 38 & 70 - and a 5th

Draft:
Round 1 - Aaron Williams - CB
Round 2 - Kristopher O'Dowd - C
Round 3 - Travis Lewis - OLB
Round 4 - Stanley Havili - FB
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Coples is that dude.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 26,857
Reputation: 1610618
princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Draft

13th overall pick :: Cameron Jordan, DE, California
45th overall pick :: Ryan Broyles, WR, Oklahoma
77th overall pick :: Davon House, CB, New Mexico State
109th overall pick :: Balil Powell, RB, Louisville

...explanations/analysis to come...
__________________


Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 17,615
Reputation: 4870110
CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Saints

Trades: None

Draft:
27.) DE Ryan Kerrigan, Purdue
59 .) DT Stephen Paea, Oregon State
79 .) LB Quan Sturdivant, North Carolina
91 .) OG John Moffitt, Wisconsin
__________________




2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 14,047
Reputation: 2256192
A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

TRADES

Baltimore sends OT Jared Gaither and Pick #90 to Buffalo for Pick #33
Baltimore sends Pick #26 and Pick #58 to Minnesota for Pick #10
Baltimore sends OL Chris Chester and 4th rounder for Pick #71

DRAFT

DE Adrian Clayborn, Iowa (#10)
LB Mark Herzlich, Boston College (#33)
WR Jerrel Jernigan, Troy (#70)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
The APS is strong in this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:13 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,522
Reputation: 434976
derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

New York Jets

Draft:

32. Nick Fairley, DL, Auburn
64. Dontay Moch, OLB, Nevada
128. Clint Boling, OT, Georgia

Last edited by derza222 : 10-29-2010 at 03:23 PM.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 16,205
Reputation: 525356
djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

OFFENSE

WR 83 Wes Welker 11 Julian Edelman 84 Deion Branch
LT 72 Matt Light 77 Jason Pinkston 64 Mark LeVoir
LG 63 Dan Connolly 62 Rodney Hudson 60 Rich Ohrnberger
C 67 Dan Koppen 62 Rodney Hudson 62 Ryan Wendell
RG 61 Stephen Neal 62 Rodney Hudson 69 Quinn Ojinnaka
RT 76 Sebastian Vollmer 77 Jason Pinkston 64 Mark LeVoir
TE 87 Rob Gronkowski 85 Aaron Hernandez 82 Alge Crumpler
QB 12 Tom Brady 8 Brian Hoyer
RB1 21 Fred Taylor 42 BenJarvus Green-Ellis 41 Thomas Clayton
RB2 34 Sammy Morris 39 Danny Woodhead
WR 88 Julio Jones 19 Brandon Tate 18 Matthew Slater 17 Taylor Price


DEFENSE

LDE 94 Jared Crick 92 Gerard Warren 91 Myron Pryor
NT 75 Vince Wilfork 97 Ron Brace 74 Kyle Love
RDE 99 Mike Wright 71 Brandon Deaderick
OLB 95 Tully Banta-Cain 96 Jermaine Cunningham 52 Dane Fletcher
ILB 51 Jerod Mayo 58 Tracy White
ILB 55 Brandon Spikes 59 Gary Guyton
OLB 93 DaQuan Bowers 50 Rob Ninkovich 98 Shawn Crable
LCB 28 Darius Butler 22 Terrence Wheatley 27 Kyle Arrington
RCB 32 Devin McCourty 24 Jonathan Wilhite
SS 31 Brandon Meriweather 44 Jarrad Page
FS 25 Pat Chung 36 James Sanders

SPECIAL TEAMS
PK 3 Stephen Gostkowski 14 Zoltan Mesko
P 14 Zoltan Mesko 3 Stephen Gostkowski
KR 19 Brandon Tate 18 Matthew Slater 34 Sammy Morris
PR 11 Julian Edelman 19 Brandon Tate

DRAFT PICKS

1[9] DaQuan Bowers, DE/OLB, Clemson
1[17] Julio Jones, WR, Alabama
2[34] Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska
2[60] Rodney Hudson, OG/OC, Florida State
3[92] Jason Pinkston, OT, Pittsburgh


TRADES

Traded picks 28, 74, and 4th round pick to Miami for pick #17 (Julio Jones)
__________________
"Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Seamus2602
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Belfast, Ireland
Posts: 837
Reputation: 85004
Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Indianapolis Colts

New Players
Draft Picks
New Positions

Offense

QB: Peyton Manning; Curtis Painter
RB: Joseph Addai; Donald Brown; Mike Hart
WR: Reggie Wayne; Anthony Gonzalez; Brandon James
WR: Austin Collie; Blair White
TE: Dallas Clark; Jacob Tamme
H-B: Brody Eldridge
LT: Derek Sherrod; Jeff Linkenbach
LG: Charlie Johnson; Jacques McClendon
C: Jeff Saturday; Kyle DeVan
RG: Mike Pollak; Jaimie Thomas
RT: Orlando Franklin; Ryan Diem

Defence

LE: Robert Mathis; Ricardo Mathews
RE: Dwight Freeney; Jerry Hughes; Eric Foster
NT: Tank Johnson; Daniel Muir
DT: Tommie Harris; Fili Moala;
WLB: Clint Session; Kavell Conner; Ramon Humber
SLB: Philip Wheeler; Tyjuan Hagler
MLB: Gary Brackett; Pat Angerer; Cody Glenn
CB: Kelvin Hayden; Jacob Lacey; Deshea Townsend
CB: Jerraud Powers; Justin Tryon; Kevin Thomas
FS: Antoine Bethea; Chris Culliver
SS: Bob Sanders; Chris Horton

Specialists

PK: Adam Vinatieri
P: Pat McAfee
LS: Justin Snow
RS: Chris Culliver

Trades:

Washington Redskins
15th Overall Pick
Chris Horton
Indianapolis Colts
20th Overall Pick
Pierre Garcon

Cincinatti Bengals
11th Overall Pick
75th Overall Pick
Tank Johnson
Indianapolis Colts
15th Overall Pick
52nd Overall Pick
84th Overall Pick

Chicago Bears
95th Overall Pick
Tommie Harris
Indianapolis Colts
75th Overall Pick

Draft Picks

11th Overall Pick - Derek Sherrod
95th Overall Pick - Orlando Franklin
116th Overall Pick - Chris Culliver
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Last edited by Seamus2602 : 10-28-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Seamus2602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 60,517
Reputation: 2345985
D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Cleveland Browns

Trades

Sending G Eric Steinbach to Arizona for 86th pick
Sending DT Shaun Rodgers to Houston for 88th pick

Draft

3. Jake Locker, QB Washington
35. Gabe Carimi, OT Wisconsin
67. Christian Ballard, DT Iowa
86. Ben Ijalana, OT Villanova
88. Robert Sands, FS West Virginia
99. Colin McCarthy, OLB Miami
I don't see NFL success for Locker. I like the Carimi pick. Don't think Ballard deserves the hype he gets, but he could be good. Wildcard, hard to judge, but the value where you got him was good. Ijalana projects as a OG to me. If you wanted a Tackle, there were others that were better. Sands is too tall and stiff to make it as a good NFL S, imo. Patrick Watkins clone. McCarthy = JAG.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 60,517
Reputation: 2345985
D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Detroit Lions
Trades
Cliff Avril-DE + 3rd round for Buster Davis-WR, Brandyn Dombrowski-LT + 96
Nathan Vasher-CB for Leroy Hill, OLB
96 + 4th for 82


Draft

Round 1 - Robert Quinn, DE - UNC
Round 2 - Jimmy Smith, CB - Colorado
Round 3 - Kelvin Sheppard, MLB - LSU

Depth Chart
Nice moves. I don't see anything to knock.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: near DC
Posts: 8,180
Reputation: 433828
DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Trades:

Pick 15 and Chris Horton for Pick 20 and Pierre Garcon

Picks:

RD1 - Donta Hightower, LB
RD2 - Ryan Williams, RB
__________________
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 60,517
Reputation: 2345985
D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Moves:

Here were my needs:
1. QB
2. CB
3. 3-4 LB's (Both inside and outside)
4. 3-4 Defensive Linemen
5. RG

Traded back from #4 to #6, trading away Chilo Rachal and acquiring 3-4 ILB Bradie James, 3-4 DE Jason Hatcher, and the #102 pick (4th round) in the process.

I was going to trade back in the first anyway, so I picked up these two guys and an extra pick before making the original and bigger move down.

Traded back from #6 to #22, acquiring OG Deuce Lutui and the #54th pick (second round).

Traded back from #104 to #114, getting the first pick in the sixth round.

Overall acquisitions:
Trade
3-4 ILB Bradie James
3-4 DE Jason Hatcher
OG Deuce Lutui

Draft
1.22 - QB Ryan Mallet, Arkansas
2.36 - OLB Von Miller, Texas A&M
2.54 - CB Janoris Jenkins, Florida
3.68 - DE Jarvis Jenkins, Clemson
4.100 - NT/DE Kendrick Ellis, Hampton
4.102 - DE Pernell McPhee, Mississippi State

and I still have one more pick to go.
49ers had a lot to fix, and I think you're on the right track. Best picks were Janoris Jenkins and Kendrick Ellis, imo. I like how you really beefed up the DL. Mallet was picked at a great location. He may have warts, but he's already better than Alex Smith. Miller was a nice steal too. A+ job!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 60,517
Reputation: 2345985
D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Trades:
QB Michael Vick traded to Minnesota for 2nd, 4th, and 5th round draft picks
-
I had to choose between Vick and Kolb, and it came down to choosing the guy who has the better chance of being the franchise QB. Kolb is 4 years younger and has shown he has the ability to play at a high level, especially when he has has time in the pocket.
4th round draft pick traded to Pittsburgh for QB Dennis Dixon
- With Vick gone, the only remaining QB on the roster other than Kolb is Mike Kafka, who is still very much a project. I wanted to trade for a veteran QB but when I saw that Dixon was available for a very reasonable price, I had to go after him. Not only has Dixon shown he has the ability to play QB in the NFL in case Kolb goes down, but he hasn't reached his full potential yet and gives the eagles another guy to groom.

Draft:
Round 1, pick 25 - CB Ras-I Dowling, West Virginia - Ellis Hobbs is really bad as a starting CB, and I didn't feel he was worth keeping. I upgraded from the 5'9 Hobbs to the 6'2 Dowling, who is the tallest noteworthy CB the team has had since the Troy Vincent/Bobby Taylor/Al Harris days. The eagles have been raped by big/physical receivers for years, from Plaxico Burress to Kenny Britt, and it's time the eagles found a guy who can cover those guys.
Round 2, pick 42 - G Mike Pouncey, Florida - While the O-Line has improved over the course of the season, it is still very much a priority. It is that much more of a need now that I kept Kevin Kolb at QB over Vick, because Kolb has shown to be much less effective with pressure in his face. While Max Jean-Gilles, Nick Cole, and Reggie Wells are decent journeymen type, none should be starting on an NFL roster right now, and hopefully Pouncey can be that presence we've been missing since Shawn Andrews' pro bowl years.
Round 2, pick 57 - OLB Greg Jones, Michigan St. - The eagles' LBs are the definition of mediocre, with the exception of Stewart Bradley, although even he hasn't wowed anyone this season. They just aren't play-makers, so it's time the eagles got a true game-changer at the position. Every time I watch an MSU game this guy jumps off the screen time after time, and I'm hoping he can bring that play-making ability to the eagles defense.
Round 3, pick 89 - RB Noel Devine, West Virginia - LeSean McCoy is set in stone as the eagles' starting RB for the next 8-10 years, the guy is a perfect fit in this offense. That said, he's not the fastest guy ever and isn't a threat to take it to the house every play. Noel Devine can be that guy in this offense, spelling McCoy every so often. He can also be split out wide, as well as return kicks for us.
Round 4, pick 106 - S Ahmad Black, Florida - Nate Allen and Quintin Mikell are a very solid S duo, and will probably hold down the starting safety spots as long as they're here. They do only have 3 safeties on the roster now though, with the two aforementioned as well as Kurt Coleman. Black can provide very solid depth on defense, as well as help a very poor special teams unit. Might challenge Coleman as Mikell's successor down the line as well.
Round 4, pick 111 - WR Titus Young, Boise St. - As if the eagles didn't have enough speed on the offense, I added Titus Young to the mix. DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Jason Avant and Riley Cooper is probably one of the better 4 deep WR cores in the league, but it ends there, with Chad Hall of all people seeing way too much playing time while Jackson was out with a concussion. Unfortunately, Jackson and Maclin have not shown to be the most durable players ever, so I'd like a guy who can still bring that deep threat to the field if something happens, so the offense doesn't get too one dimensional. He can also be very good in certain packages in the offense, as well as on special teams.
Not a fan of Dowling at all. Gets burnt way too much. Had a good draft after that though. I like haul! B+
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 60,517
Reputation: 2345985
D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Saints

Trades: None

Draft:
27.) DE Ryan Kerrigan, Purdue
59 .) DT Stephen Paea, Oregon State
79 .) LB Quan Sturdivant, North Carolina
91 .) OG John Moffitt, Wisconsin
Well played. A Grade. Solid draft. Like all the players and the value at which you got them. Paea was a steal and I like John Moffitt.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 60,517
Reputation: 2345985
D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
New York Jets

Draft:

32. Nick Fairley, DL, Auburn
64. Dontay Moch, OLB, Nevada
B+. Got Fairly, but I think you could've done more.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 60,517
Reputation: 2345985
D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
OFFENSE

WR 83 Wes Welker 11 Julian Edelman 84 Deion Branch
LT 72 Matt Light 77 Jason Pinkston 64 Mark LeVoir
LG 63 Dan Connolly 62 Rodney Hudson 60 Rich Ohrnberger
C 67 Dan Koppen 62 Rodney Hudson 62 Ryan Wendell
RG 61 Stephen Neal 62 Rodney Hudson 69 Quinn Ojinnaka
RT 76 Sebastian Vollmer 77 Jason Pinkston 64 Mark LeVoir
TE 87 Rob Gronkowski 85 Aaron Hernandez 82 Alge Crumpler
QB 12 Tom Brady 8 Brian Hoyer
RB1 21 Fred Taylor 42 BenJarvus Green-Ellis 41 Thomas Clayton
RB2 34 Sammy Morris 39 Danny Woodhead
WR 88 Julio Jones 19 Brandon Tate 18 Matthew Slater 17 Taylor Price


DEFENSE

LDE 94 Jared Crick 92 Gerard Warren 91 Myron Pryor
NT 75 Vince Wilfork 97 Ron Brace 74 Kyle Love
RDE 99 Mike Wright 71 Brandon Deaderick
OLB 95 Tully Banta-Cain 96 Jermaine Cunningham 52 Dane Fletcher
ILB 51 Jerod Mayo 58 Tracy White
ILB 55 Brandon Spikes 59 Gary Guyton
OLB 93 DaQuan Bowers 50 Rob Ninkovich 98 Shawn Crable
LCB 28 Darius Butler 22 Terrence Wheatley 27 Kyle Arrington
RCB 32 Devin McCourty 24 Jonathan Wilhite
SS 31 Brandon Meriweather 44 Jarrad Page
FS 25 Pat Chung 36 James Sanders

SPECIAL TEAMS
PK 3 Stephen Gostkowski 14 Zoltan Mesko
P 14 Zoltan Mesko 3 Stephen Gostkowski
KR 19 Brandon Tate 18 Matthew Slater 34 Sammy Morris
PR 11 Julian Edelman 19 Brandon Tate

DRAFT PICKS

1[9] DaQuan Bowers, DE/OLB, Clemson
1[17] Julio Jones, WR, Alabama
2[34] Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska
2[60] Rodney Hudson, OG/OC, Florida State
3[92] Jason Pinkston, OT, Pittsburgh


TRADES

Traded picks 28, 74, and 4th round pick to Miami for pick #17 (Julio Jones)
I'll give this an A. Really like what you did, but I wish you would've improved the running game. Mark Ingram would single handedly put this team over the top, imo.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 60,517
Reputation: 2345985
D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus2602 View Post
Indianapolis Colts

New Players
Draft Picks
New Positions

Offense

QB: Peyton Manning; Curtis Painter
RB: Joseph Addai; Donald Brown; Mike Hart
WR: Reggie Wayne; Anthony Gonzalez; Brandon James
WR: Austin Collie; Blair White
TE: Dallas Clark; Jacob Tamme
H-B: Brody Eldridge
LT: Derek Sherrod; Jeff Linkenbach
LG: Charlie Johnson; Jacques McClendon
C: Jeff Saturday; Kyle DeVan
RG: Mike Pollak; Jaimie Thomas
RT: Orlando Franklin; Ryan Diem

Defence

LE: Robert Mathis; Ricardo Mathews
RE: Dwight Freeney; Jerry Hughes; Eric Foster
NT: Tank Johnson; Daniel Muir
DT: Tommie Harris; Fili Moala;
WLB: Clint Session; Kavell Conner; Ramon Humber
SLB: Philip Wheeler; Tyjuan Hagler
MLB: Gary Brackett; Pat Angerer; Cody Glenn
CB: Kelvin Hayden; Jacob Lacey; Deshea Townsend
CB: Jerraud Powers; Justin Tryon; Kevin Thomas
FS: Antoine Bethea; Chris Culliver
SS: Bob Sanders; Chris Horton

Specialists

PK: Adam Vinatieri
P: Pat McAfee
LS: Justin Snow
RS: Chris Culliver

Trades:

Washington Redskins
15th Overall Pick
Chris Horton
Indianapolis Colts
20th Overall Pick
Pierre Garcon

Cincinatti Bengals
11th Overall Pick
75th Overall Pick
Tank Johnson
Indianapolis Colts
15th Overall Pick
52nd Overall Pick
84th Overall Pick

Chicago Bears
95th Overall Pick
Tommie Harris
Indianapolis Colts
75th Overall Pick

Draft Picks

11th Overall Pick - Derek Sherrod
95th Overall Pick - Orlando Franklin
116th Overall Pick - Chris Culliver
Love the bookends! Grade A-. Would've liked to see more.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.