Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
And I think it's safe to say that if you changed the facial features and name, yes he would. I base that on where Alex Couch was drafted. Err, I mean Darrius Heyward Williamson.
I thought we already established that he's Aaron Hawk
Old 10-27-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I remember when Ryan Sims was considered the safest Defense of player in the 2002 draft and look how that turned out.
That name should not be spoken or typed.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
That name should not be spoken or typed.
peter king circa 2002: Kansas City. Just like you can never have too much starting pitching, you can never have too many defensive linemen. Ryan Sims and Eddie Freeman should plug the run and give the Chiefs some upfield pass rush, too.

Actually a lot of this is gold.

Carolina. I don't want to kill the Panthers, but this is not the time to be picking boom-or-bust guys. I bet 75 percent of NFL personnel people think DeShaun Foster, at his best, is a top-five pick in any draft, and, at his worst, is a coach-killer. Terminal fumbler. Attitude guy. They'd better hope Julius Peppers is special -- and that Chris Weinke is good enough to make people not dwell on the success Joey Harrington will have as an NFL player. Because he will have some.

Baltimore. With one pick in the top 50, I thought the Ravens would address a crying need, and I didn't see the bawlingest being free safety. Ed Reed is helpful. I thought Baltimore would have been better served with an offensive or defensive lineman or a corner.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ins...02/04/22/mmqb/

die King die: 9. I think these are my other non-football thoughts of the week:

a. The Osbournes is one of the funniest shows ever.

b. Fast food is getting healthier at drive-thrus. McDonald's has a nice chicken breast sandwich now.

c. I can't believe what a wasteland TV is. Flipping around the other night, the only thing I found that caught my interest out of 8 million channels was Perry Mason.

Last edited by CC.SD : 10-27-2010 at 03:34 PM.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good ole PK. Clueless.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
peter king circa 2002: Kansas City. Just like you can never have too much starting pitching, you can never have too many defensive linemen. Ryan Sims and Eddie Freeman should plug the run and give the Chiefs some upfield pass rush, too.

Actually a lot of this is gold.

Carolina. I don't want to kill the Panthers, but this is not the time to be picking boom-or-bust guys. I bet 75 percent of NFL personnel people think DeShaun Foster, at his best, is a top-five pick in any draft, and, at his worst, is a coach-killer. Terminal fumbler. Attitude guy. They'd better hope Julius Peppers is special -- and that Chris Weinke is good enough to make people not dwell on the success Joey Harrington will have as an NFL player. Because he will have some.

Baltimore. With one pick in the top 50, I thought the Ravens would address a crying need, and I didn't see the bawlingest being free safety. Ed Reed is helpful. I thought Baltimore would have been better served with an offensive or defensive lineman or a corner.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ins...02/04/22/mmqb/

die King die: 9. I think these are my other non-football thoughts of the week:

a. The Osbournes is one of the funniest shows ever.

b. Fast food is getting healthier at drive-thrus. McDonald's has a nice chicken breast sandwich now.

c. I can't believe what a wasteland TV is. Flipping around the other night, the only thing I found that caught my interest out of 8 million channels was Perry Mason.
20. Cleveland. I love William Green. So he had some college trouble. So he smoked pot. So he ticked a few of his coaches with some attitude. Watch the man play. Watch him make reliable, Emmitt Smith-type moves. Watch him maximize his holes. One question, though: Why did an AFC GM tell me on Friday that the Browns were trying to move Jamir Miller? You need Miller, Butch. He's a cornerstone player.

24. Denver. Mike Shanahan, you know you're the man. But you had a weird weekend. You'll probably make something good out of top pick Ashley Lelie, even though he's had a hamstring injury longer than I've been shaving. But Clinton Portis in the second round? New rule in the NFL this year: You can't have more than 16 running backs on the roster, Mike.

A few other gems.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sigh... William Green was a talented player dragged down by his money grubbing family
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ashley Lelie was my fantasy football sleeper for at least 17 consecutive years.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

King got one pretty damn right, haha:

"30. Atlanta. For all the holes this team has, running back didn't seem like one of them to me. T. J. Duckett in the first round? After spending gazillions on Warrick Dunn? The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing here. Where's the receiver Michael Vick so desperately needs? "
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TJ Duckett over Ed Reed still is the worst draft moments of all time.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10. Minnesota. Bruce Coslet thinks McKinnie might be Anthony Munoz. I agree.

LOL!
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
King got one pretty damn right, haha:

"30. Atlanta. For all the holes this team has, running back didn't seem like one of them to me. T. J. Duckett in the first round? After spending gazillions on Warrick Dunn? The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing here. Where's the receiver Michael Vick so desperately needs? "
LOL @ the fact that that WR they went out and got was Peerless Price.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peter King was right that DeShaun Foster was a terminal fumbler and all around terrible football player. Turned out to be a decent character guy, though

The rest...well, lol
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People got caught up in the tools, but he was never a guy who stood out to me when you watched Wake play. And thats basically what he is now.

AJ Hawk on the other hand was a bad ass, disappointed in him.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordofi View Post
What ever happened to him? I thought he was supposed to be the safest pick in the '09 draft?
He's a 4-3 LOLB. You're not going to hear anything about him unless he plays horribly, which he hasn't. It's a thankless position.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
People got caught up in the tools, but he was never a guy who stood out to me when you watched Wake play. And thats basically what he is now.

AJ Hawk on the other hand was a bad ass, disappointed in him.
Wait. What? The guy was dominant for the Demon Deacons. Extremely productive player.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
He's a 4-3 LOLB. You're not going to hear anything about him unless he plays horribly, which he hasn't. It's a thankless position.
Brian Cushing.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You don't take an all around solid football player at pick #4.

Curry was a good value late in the first, but should never have been a top 5 pick. BuddyCHRIST was right, if you watched WF games, the only time you saw Aaron Curry is if you were actively looking for him. He wasn't a 'special' player in the ACC.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
You don't take an all around solid football player at pick #4.

Curry was a good value late in the first, but should never have been a top 5 pick. BuddyCHRIST was right, if you watched WF games, the only time you saw Aaron Curry is if you were actively looking for him. He wasn't a 'special' player in the ACC.
The guy was a missile on the football field constantly making plays.

The idea that he wasn't special is revisionist history at best and just plain ignorant at worst.

He was a top prospect all season long... the eye popping performance at the combine only served to solidify that status.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
The guy was a missile on the football field constantly making plays.

The idea that he wasn't special is revisionist history at best and just plain ignorant at worst.

He was a top prospect all season long... the eye popping performance at the combine only served to solidify that status.
I said it the entire season, I saw Wake play alot and he never stood out to me. I thought he was a solid 1st round pick and would be a nice player. I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but your telling me I'm lying, and I'm not. Part of it might be how many great players were on that Wake defense.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, let's not revise history. Aaron Curry was a dominant college linebacker who made tons of splash plays.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is playing a position that doesn't get a lot of love in a city that generally doesn't get a lot of publicity nationally.

Pre-draft he was an elite/borderline-elite prospect that didn't have a major weakness. He could play any LB position.

Heres Scott's old report:

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200...aron-Curry.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
I said it the entire season, I saw Wake play alot and he never stood out to me. I thought he was a solid 1st round pick and would be a nice player. I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but your telling me I'm lying, and I'm not. Part of it might be how many great players were on that Wake defense.
lol no one called you a liar. Whether or not you were saying that is immaterial to me, because it was incorrect.

If this was baseball, Curry was a 5 tool player. He had everything you wanted in a player. Personally, I think he would flourish as an inside linebacker in the 3-4 or 4-3 (hoping for the 3-4 and Cleveland),but alas, he is playing the most demanding linebacking position there is in strong side linebacker in the 4-3 and I still expect him to be a great player for the Seahawks.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was never a big Curry guy. I saw him as a guy who did a lot of things well, none of them great, except maybe in coverage. He had/still has elite physical tools. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him put it together one day and maybe soon, but it's already looking like he needs a change of scenery. Never bought he was a better prospect than Patrick Willis was.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought he'd be a good player, and he still might be, but his poor pass rushing skills always did bother me.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You never take a 4-3 OLB that high.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote