Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-31-2010, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Packers, Giants, Lions, Saints, Colts, Eagles, Skins, Cards, and the Eagles again. Not a single easy game there. Even the Lions and Cards are going to put up a serious fight and it'd be kind of surprising if Romo sees the field again.

I think Kitna can get better (it'd be hard for him to be worse), but today is showing that the team has serious issues beyond just quarterback play.
I dont see any more than a win or two there, if that. The discussion with what they would do with a potential top 5 pick was interesting but you have to be careful what you say around Cowboy fans, they're a touchy bunch.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Is Zach Miller going to play today in Oakland?
I haven't heard anything saying he won't. Why?
Old 10-31-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
So then I have to wonder, if Dallas is picking top 3, is there a chance they'd look at a QB?
Why do people keep saying this? Why on earth would they do that? It makes absolutely no sense. Romo is fine...he's far from the problem.

Our offensive line may be the worst in the league and our secondary sucks. We have huge holes to fill.

There is nothing wrong with Romo's play...he has no one blocking for him, that's the problem.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-31-2010 at 03:29 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:30 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stupid refs just want to help put some points on the board

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea I don't see why Dallas wouldn't take a versatile guy like PP back there. injuries and just bad coverage all around in their secondary is hurting them. Romo being hurt isn't why MSW and Lewis are having their way with that D
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea what Schottenheimer is thinking here.

Braylon Edwards with a big play, I thought he was going to drop that one, decent play on the major underthrow by Sanchez.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol @ the refs saying Ricky Williams got in the endzone.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I have no idea what Schottenheimer is thinking here.
If you run a reverse, you may want to block someone.......
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboy fans not so touchy as demoralized now Babs.

When Romo went down the white flag went up. Seriously, it's over.

10-10 game in the UK, no turnovers yet announced just now, so they jinxed at least one team....

Denver should fake the run with Tebow in the wildcat & pass. McDaniels is not that smart is he?
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Why do people keep saying this? Why on earth would they do that? It makes absolutely no sense. Romo is fine...he's far from the problem.
Just me being curious. Dallas fans are fickle and there's going to be swarms of people comparing Andrew Luck to Troy Aikman if he comes out this year. I don't think the organization would take things that far (I imagine defensive line would make more sense at this point), but I also think that conversation would have to be had internally.

I think Romo is great, I'm not saying he should be replaced.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Orton's pass telegraphed & so sloooooowwww to Moreno. He's playing hurt
Old 10-31-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do you keep overthrowing Hurd? Jesus. He's wide open.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Orton's pass telegraphed & so sloooooowwww to Moreno. He's playing hurt
Give England Tebow. It might sorta make up for the crap matchup they got.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
If you run a reverse, you may want to block someone.......
Just in terms of the situation, the execution was absolutely awful but that's not the kind of play I'd want to run in this situation. And yet another holding in the run game.

Jets not winning any of these 50-50 balls, and that looked like a questionable call. Thought Keller was down by contact, C-Dub didn't look like he had possession, and just ripped it out after.

Last edited by derza222 : 10-31-2010 at 03:37 PM.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol no challenges left Y-E-S-S-S-S YES!!!!!!!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Dallas gets its shot at Peterson @ #3 or 4 in the draft, let Buffalo, Carolina, & the 9ers maybe go for Mallett, Locker or whoever. Little chance for Luck to come out -- he's a RS soph, but turned 21 in Sept.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Luck
Old 10-31-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flowers saves the day with a strip. KC recovers.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Andre Goodman lost touch with reality & it's TD to Crabtree!

17-10 9ers. This defense will be tested to hold the lead .....
Old 10-31-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

This Chiefs game should not be close. This is why you take the points and don't gamble on 4th down every freaking time.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Dallas gets its shot at Peterson @ #3 or 4 in the draft, let Buffalo, Carolina, & the 9ers maybe go for Mallett, Locker or whoever. Little chance for Luck to come out -- he's a RS soph, but turned 21 in Sept.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Luck
I didn't think Luck would come out prior to this season, but I thought it'd be crowded at the top. That doesn't look like it will be the case. Locker is looking like a borderline 1st rounder, Mallett doesn't look much better, and no one else but Luck looks like a serious choice as a top 10 QB.

It'd obviously be the smart thing to come out early. I think the odds are much much higher than they were back in August.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Note that when Troy Smith carries the ball in one hand, he doesn't drop it. Unlike the other Smith.

If Troy can carry the load dependably they can spend their early pick on a passrusher or safety
Old 10-31-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amari Spuh-vay is just awful.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a break. Don't waste it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Note that when Troy Smith carries the ball in one hand, he doesn't drop it. Unlike the other Smith.

If Troy can carry the load dependably they can spend their early pick on a passrusher or safety
If they were to pass on Luck or Locker with a top 5 pick for Troy freaking Smith, then they deserve another decade of being bad.
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm shocked our defense has a shut out going against anybody, let alone a good power offense, through 53 minutes

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote