Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
A few years back a bunch of NHL fans tried to band together to vote some plugger into the NHL All-Star game. It almost worked. I say we find the worst player on that ballot, and power vote him into the Pro Bowl.

Jake Delhomme, anyone?
I voted for Rory. Only league shenanigans kept him out.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will Leonard Davis make it again even though he's been benched?
How about Jared Allen, another guy who's done crap this year.

Matthews, Ware, Orakpo.... who gets left out as a starter?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it has to go to Matthews and Ware. They've both been on an absolute tear so far, but can't take away from Orakpo's pace of a sack a game.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucs who should make it

CB - Aqib Talib
K - Connor Barth

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:19 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jon Ryan, Olindo Mare, Earl Thomas.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Yeah, Charles is stretching it. I did vote for Lilja & Flowers. RB was Foster / Hillis / DMC (begrudgingly)

The only Pats I picked were deserving. Chung / Mayo / Connolly / Vollmer

Vollmer is the only one who may have benefited from some homerism.
Good call on Ryan "Scapegoat" Lilja...

Thanks Bill Polian!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:16 AM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
How about Jared Allen, another guy who's done crap this year.
I actually voted for Allen, because I love him. And I was a bit crazy last night too.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:24 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A few years back a bunch of NHL fans tried to band together to vote some plugger into the NHL All-Star game. It almost worked. I say we find the worst player on that ballot, and power vote him into the Pro Bowl.

Jake Delhomme, anyone?
I like it, but think we should go for Moreno. Because, honestly, who here doesn't want to be involved in a conspiracy that will surely make njx cry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Good call on Ryan "Scapegoat" Lilja...

Thanks Bill Polian!
Watching Baldy run tape of him on Playbook made him an easy choice for me.

Based on the reponses I think I put together a decent 'homer-free' ballot. I'm hitting on many of the players posted as deserving by their respective fans.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Jake Delhomme, anyone?
Quarterback is too difficult. I think we should try John St. Clair. There's no way anyone on the ballot is worse than him.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
At least the vote won't be dominated by average Cowboy players this year.

Who am I kidding. Half of their 2-14 team will make it.
LOL, nottalotta helmets with the blue star in this yr's Pro Bowl.

Except for Sam Hurd, NFC STs player. Maybe Doug Free, their only O-lineman who's shown up this season, always some OL injuries by Pro Bowl time so they're looking for subs every yr. Maybe Ware.

Quote:
At least the vote won't be dominated by average Vikings players this year.

Who am I kidding. Half of their team will make it
Fixed it. Could maybe say the same thing for the Broncos on the AFC compared to last yr. Maybe Harvin for KR. Half the Steelers will make it, Polamalu for sure.

Tamba Hali, Mario Williams, Orakpo, Freeney (??), Suh, NYGs D-lineman of your choice, (Omunyiora ? just wanted to show off b/c I can spell his name now).

Roddy White, TO (yes, him), Reggie Wayne, Braylon Edwards, but Hines Ward will be there just b/c he's Hines Ward & the Pro Bowl is a beauty contest. Boldin? Antonio Gates & Zach Miller.

LBs Patrick Willis the Human Tackling Machine, sentimental fave Ray Lewis in his retirement yr (maybe). Woodly. Harrison for paying the highest fine ever for a helmet to helmet hit.

Devin Hester or Harvin NFC KR, Javier Arenas AFC.

RBs Baby Bullet MJD, Chris Johnson, some 9er luv for workhorse Frank Gore? Voting at midseason will put McFadden in after 1 game, his best day as a pro destroying Denver last Sunday.

Both punters from the Bay Area b/c both 9ers & Raiders need them, lol, Shane Lechler & Andy Lee.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Jake Delhomme, anyone?
Write ins are your friend. I think it's time DC sends Jordyzzz to the Pro Bowl.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
Jon Ryan, Olindo Mare, Earl Thomas.
Maybe add Chris Clemons to that list?

BMW is playing like a pro bowler but he has no chance given how stacked the NFC is at WR...

Roddy White
Hakeem Nicks
Calvin Johnson
Greg Jennings
Jeremy Maclin
Santana Moss
Percy Harvin

With breakout probables Miles Austin, Larry Fitzgerald, DeSean Jackson, and Tampa's BMW2.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only 49ers that really deserve it are Gore and Davis. Willis has been playing poorly, at least by his standards which I guess is still decent by others, recently and Andy Lee is not booming punts like the last few years. Justin Smith is only playing slightly above average as well. Ted Ginn might have an outside shot but he will need to break a couple of touchdowns to go along with his 25+ yards on every kickoff return.

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 10-29-2010 at 01:03 PM.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

BMW is playing like a pro bowler but he has no chance given how stacked the NFC is at WR...

Roddy White
Hakeem Nicks
Calvin Johnson
Greg Jennings
Jeremy Maclin
Santana Moss
Percy Harvin

With breakout probables Miles Austin, Larry Fitzgerald, DeSean Jackson, and Tampa's BMW2.
Oh and Leon Washignton DUH!

If there is a KR spot to go along with a Dez Bryant spot of course.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Jason Babin
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
What is it with former eagles backup DEs going on to be pro-bowlers elsewhere? It has to be the system.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe hester, briggs and urlacher

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Bucs who should make it

CB - Aqib Talib
K - Connor Barth
Nope. 4 long TDs allowed in 5 games. 2 dropped INTs last week on which the next 2 plays were both Bradford TDs. He needs to get it together.

I think Freeman should have a shot with the way he's playing. Who will be the 3 NFC QBs? Brees, Ryan, Manning, Rodgers? I'd put Freeman right after them.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
Nope. 4 long TDs allowed in 5 games. 2 dropped INTs last week on which the next 2 plays were both Bradford TDs. He needs to get it together.

I think Freeman should have a shot with the way he's playing. Who will be the 3 NFC QBs? Brees, Ryan, Manning, Rodgers? I'd put Freeman right after them.
I thought about Freeman, and have him about where you list him. Manning lost out to the other 3 b/c he's made some really poor choices that I've seen. Freeman just isn't quite strong enough so far to get the vote over Ryan.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Freeman might have a shot as an alternate if one of the guys listed above make the Superbowl and another has an injury of some description. At QB it happens so often.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New York Giants

Should make it:
Eli Manning, QB
Ahmad Bradshaw, RB
Osi Umenyiora, DE
Michael Boley, OLB
Corey Webster, CB
Antrel Rolle, S

Could make it:
Chris Canty, DT (He's been an ox)
Hakeem Nicks, WR
Kenny Phillips, S

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 10-29-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Write ins are your friend. I think it's time DC sends Jordyzzz to the Pro Bowl.
This is a great idea. Perfect because he was the original NFLDC meme. Who else is in favour? We need to powervote the hell out of this to get it through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wouldn't work for the Pro Bowl because it's not 100% fan voting.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, and unfortunately SWDC is microscopic in comparison to the amount of fans voting.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
...and we're not 4chan...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote