Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-29-2010, 02:10 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to be this guy but.....I did not like Aaron Maybin at all coming out.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:49 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where do I nominate Ryan Cook for the NFLs worst player?

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:30 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where do I nominate Ryan Cook for the NFLs worst player?
I'm pretty sure as a 3x defending champ of the title that he receives an automatic qualification!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hated him coming out.

He was a super fast DE but was only 230 lbs.

Then he gets up to 250 lbs for the combine, which is still too light, and runs slow as hell.

So he was basically fast when he was ridiculously undersized, then when he put on weight, he was slow.

Yet he was still drafted high? I thought he wouldve fell to the 3rd round at earliest after that. Plus he was raw. I just never saw what everyone else saw.

Plus, I generally hate Penn State players. Most of them wash out in the NFL or become JAGs.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:22 AM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Plus, I generally hate Penn State players. Most of them wash out in the NFL or become JAGs.
While this is mostly true, there have been some notable exceptions lately such as Tamba Hali and Cameron Wake, both who look like stud pass rushers in the NFL and played at PSU.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:32 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Everyone's eyebrows were raised when they took him, especially with Orakpo staring them in the face.

That GM got the knife with Jauron too, right?
We didn't have a GM, per se.
We had more of a 3-headed monster, which consisted of our marketing director, Russ Brandon, scouting director, Tom Modrak, and someone else I'm currently forgetting.

But yeah, the Bills didn't have a GM at this point in time, and fans are still wondering who made the decisions on draft day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:37 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CC Brown has to be up there on that list if not # 1.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
We didn't raise our eyebrows, we just hung our heads. There was heavy talk of us taking Maybin before the draft, we were all just praying it wouldn't happen.
I hung my head, then had a fit a 2 year old would be proud of... I didnt believe the rumors and whispers before the draft because they sounded obsurd, although draft day my prayers were that "it wouldn't happen"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I hated him coming out.
He was a super fast DE but was only 230 lbs.
Then he gets up to 250 lbs for the combine, which is still too light, and runs slow as hell.
So he was basically fast when he was ridiculously undersized, then when he put on weight, he was slow.
Yet he was still drafted high? I thought he wouldve fell to the 3rd round at earliest after that. Plus he was raw. I just never saw what everyone else saw.
Pretty much, a spot on assessment of what actually happened leading up to the draft, I didnt see it either, although I did think he would go at the end of the 1st myself, just based on the potential. The adding weight and slowing down made him useless before the draft, which leads me to this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
We didn't have a GM, per se.
We had more of a 3-headed monster, which consisted of our marketing director, Russ Brandon, scouting director, Tom Modrak, and someone else I'm currently forgetting.
But yeah, the Bills didn't have a GM at this point in time, and fans are still wondering who made the decisions on draft day.
Brandon is thankfully a full time marketing/administration type now (and a good one), why he touched the personel side of this franchise is beyond reason... Tom Modrak, rumor has it wanted to take Cushing and was over ruled somehow (word on the street, in print, on the air waves and on that intranet thing) by DICK JAURON (might be the guy being forgotten... with good cause). If my memory serves me, Jauron was the one who made the major push for Maybin, and said that was what he needed to make "his" 4-3 defense work. Modrak however has been involved in the drafting process for the Bills for the last decade (not a good one from the draft side) and is still with the team... How he was not fired after drafting Maybin is also mystifying... Really how anyone in the scouting department is around to this day is... There are no words... Orakpo was the obvious choice at that point by 31 other teams and 99% of draftniks with a clue. It pains me to watch him in Washington every sunday... Oher would have also worked at the time...

Last edited by Poz51 : 10-29-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybin isn't the worst player in the NFL. Heck, at this point, he is ahead of Vernon Gholston in terms of development IMO. The problem with Maybin was that he was a one trick pony. AMAZING first step, but not much past that. Created tape and stats that fooled people.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anything, he's the sixth-worst. After all, the Bears have five guys on their O line.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
McGahee
Rookie

McGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Maybin isn't the worst player in the NFL. Heck, at this point, he is ahead of Vernon Gholston in terms of development IMO. The problem with Maybin was that he was a one trick pony. AMAZING first step, but not much past that. Created tape and stats that fooled people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Is Maybin a starter? Because worst player overall is tougher, lots of scrubs that get only a few plays per season. The worst starter is Nate Kaeding and it's not close.

No Maybin has not started a game his whole career. Whenever he would come in for a few plays, teams would run directly at him and pick up solid yardage. Right now he can't even cut it on special teams which is why he was deactivated for the last game, and will continue to be deactivated. He got beat out by an undrafted free agent.

When he came into the league, he rubbed a lot of fans the wrong way with his lack of production, and then whenever he would make a assist to a tackle (since he never made solo tackles) he we jump around like he won the superbowl. An immature guy that makes it painful to watch when he's on the field.
McGahee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hes got a vicious first step...no one has ever accused him of not being explosive. its a shame it sucks though.

picked over orakpo and oher....shame lol, i had maybin going to the browns in the second round
Old 10-29-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just remember being so happy when the Bills took him and then Denver passed on Orakpo. Thanks Bills.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's the better player, Aaron Maybin or Maurice Evans? I see it as a toss-up, not sure who I prefer.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hated Maybin.

To be fair though, my favorite DE/OLB of the class was Everette Brown.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The worst player in the NFL..according to madden

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Rookie

... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.

I gotta go with David Carr myself. How that guy is even a backup is beyond me.
... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybin isn't the worst player in the NFL.
No he isn't, jury is still out.

Bobby Carpenter who's out of fb now I think as far as defensive players who were playing this yr would be my nominee.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was going to say Frank Walker but he actually played really well last week, well at least compared to Chris Cook :(

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
hes got a vicious first step...no one has ever accused him of not being explosive. its a shame it sucks though.

picked over orakpo and oher....shame lol, i had maybin going to the browns in the second round

His first step since getting to the NFL has been terrible.
In the few instances he gets on the field, he is the last one off the ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the the head scout wanted Cushing, Dicky wanted Maybin....ooopppsss
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was a terrible reach where he was picked, selected ahead of guys like Orakpo, Cushing and Matthews......

This my friends is what kills certain franchises. Constant poor decisions like this. The year Maybin was in the draft, I never once mocked him in the 1st round. He was raw, grossly undersized to be even a 3-4 OLB (I read that he was playing around 220 pounds at PSU...)

I laughed at the pick when it was made, and Maybin has done nothing but prove me and the other doubters right. He's Vernon Gholston-Lite at this point.

Worst player in the league? Nah....Todd Collins still had a job.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand high picks for pass rushers unless they are absolutely dominant at what they do. Maybin had a nice first step, but he was clearly lacking some hugely important tools, and he didn't have any sort of all around game as a LB to make it up if he was struggling getting to the QB.

Maybin was really fast at one point, and he was 250 pounds at one point. Those two never coincided, which was why it was even more hilarious.

It would be like Chris Johnson running a 4.24 at the combine, then bulking up to 225 for his pro day and everyone saying "He's 225 and runs a 4.24!!!!"

But yea, 3-4 OLBs better be a ridiculous pass rusher if he's going to be lacking in every other area.

Last edited by Saints-Tigers : 10-29-2010 at 03:36 PM.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybin showing up at 250 showed that his frame could support the extra weight, but he was never asked to demonstrate his explosiveness at that weight, like Saints-Tigers said. Its kind of funny, because the Bills got screwed by assuming he would be as fast at 250 as he was at 220 at Penn State. I think everyone knew he was going to flounder, and it's just further reassurance that there are times when I would rather trust certain members of this board with the future of an NFL franchise then the jackasses that run some of them now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pro sports front offices show me year in and year out that holding a job there is a lot more about who you know as opposed to what you know.

There are literally draft choices every single year that almost all of the guys that are fairly versed in this field can look at and say "that's a waste" and they are correct.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes there are perceived reaches where we all get proved wrong(Tyson Alualu recently?) but I bet a lot of guys here would have a better hit/miss ratio than a good bit of GMs, and that's kind of sad, given how much info they receive.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote