Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-01-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF is going on here. My friend made a post about this on FB when I was in my lab and couldn't check and I called him a liar lol....

San Diego makes the most sense out of everyone, bet they almost wish they hadn't won last week. But let's not even act like he'll make it all the way up to the Pats again, somebody will use him for a year rentel and increase their chances of making it.

I can think of a ton of teams who are on the brink that wouldn't mind, hell Washington makes sense too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teams that I think might have mutual interest in Moss:

Kansas City
San Francisco
Washington
St. Louis

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like these move childress. i can see it helping your team!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
He wont play for Dallas after they passed up on him.
As if Dallas was the only team that passed up on him? lol.

Dallas doesn't need him or want him. He should go to Cincy. LOL. What a circus that would be.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
St. Louis
SCHWING!!!!!!!!!! I would be the first in line to get a Moss jersey. I'd sell some **** to get it.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
I think the problem in Minny has more to do with an old washed up QB, a bad head coach (who got lucky last season) and a bad underachieving defense than it had to do with Moss.

Anyway, it says that Moss was waived but he's a veteran. I dont think he can get waived. He can be released which is what im thinking and he'll be free to go where he wants.

I'm guessing the Patriots first, Colts second and Chargers third. And I can definitely see Moss playing 100% again if he gets back with Brady or has Manning/Rivers as his QB.
If this is true, I'm going to blow my load all over this girls face sitting next to me in the computer lab.....four times over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
And what did he say that was so bad? He said he misses playing with one of the best QBs in the game and misses playing for the by far the best coach in the game. I would too. Now he played for an over the hill QB ravaged with injuries and ***** pictures and the worst coach in NFL history. Childress is a ******* d-bag.
That's like telling your wife that you miss your ex and that she was perfect. In both scenarios, apparently, it means pack your **** and hit the road.
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Packer fan, I feel very fortunate to get to hate the Vikings. Every NFL fanbase has 1 or 2 teams they are required by law to hate. And, Packer fans couldn't be luckier to have such a pathetic, clueless organization filling that role for us.

Failure after hilarious failure.

Being a Packer fan is just awesome. Ya get to cheer for one of the most storied, accessable franchises in all of sports. AND ya get to cheer against one of the biggest jokes in all of sports.

Time for an official change from 'Skol Vikings' to 'LOL Vikings'
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i like these move childress. i can see it helping your team!
Never, ever say Childress made a good move even when joking. Its like violiting the 11th commandment.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure this is the fastest a thread has ever reached three pages...

Edit: To make this useful, kinda, I saw this on Twitter and almost didn't believe it, so of course the first place I went was here, hoping to post this, but, alas, 'twas taken already, unsurprisingly.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
As if Dallas was the only team that passed up on him? lol.

Dallas doesn't need him or want him. He should go to Cincy. LOL. What a circus that would be.
Haha I'm just trying to rationale him somehow getting back to us, just let me have this one, I need to convince myself of 30 other reasons why each team wouldnt want him....haha

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Never, ever say Childress made a good move even when joking. Its like violiting the 11th commandment.
i like them from the bears perspective

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure exactly on the complete waiver rules, but I'm almost positive it goes through the entire NFC before any AFC teams get a shot at him.
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i like them from the bears perspective
With that being said, Lovie Smith is a great defensive mind.
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moss to Cincy
Moss - TO - Chad
bwahahaha

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe NE can grab him and trade him for another 3rd round pi... oh, trade deadline has passed.

edit: if NE gets him, I will believe the NFL is rigged.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I wondered what the team would do after he said what he did in the press conference yesterday, but I definitely did not expect this. **** you Brad Childress, you ******* douchebag. Let's trade a 3rd round pick for a sensitive stud WR and then do everything possible to piss him off as much as you ******* can in 3 weeks and then let's cut him. You could tell that Moss wasn't giving 100%, but honestly can you really blame him with all the **** Chilly and the team has done just since he's gotten here. Zygi, please fire Childress NOW!!! It should have been done long ago, but you can make up for that with doing it now, don't even let him finish out the season.
Why stop with Childress. This was a front office decision on both ends of it.

I knew that Moss would cause trouble because Chilly isn't a man who commands & recieves respect, but this is ******* ridiculous.

I guess that it is time to throw the wife's Moss jersey back into storage.

I hate this franchise sometimes. What a bunch of r etards.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Why stop with Childress. This was a front office decision on both ends of it.

I knew that Moss would cause trouble because Chilly isn't a man who commands & recieves respect, but this is ******* ridiculous.

I guess that it is time to throw the wife's Moss jersey back into storage.

I hate this franchise sometimes. What a bunch of r etards.
And the sig... sorry had to do it...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Maybe with Moss goes Favre?????
Old 11-01-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
He wont play for Dallas after they passed up on him.
Lol yea right, like he has any choice to pick who he wants to play for and be picky since 2 teams got rid of him in the past month. Still Dallas would have done it if Dez wasn't on the team, but it makes no sense.

I don't think he'd get past San Diego honestly, and before them it really depends.

Why didn't Minny at least try to get a 6th rounder though? WTF??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Teams that I think might have mutual interest in Moss:

Kansas City
San Francisco
Washington
St. Louis
I doubt we make a move for him. I guess it could make some sense, but what we're doing right now is working and I wouldn't want to jeopardize that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope no one still thinks Moss is good... You KNOW he's not... right????
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Maybe NE can grab him and trade him for another 3rd round pi... oh, trade deadline has passed.

edit: if NE gets him, I will believe the NFL is rigged.
Do not under estimate how ******* stupid Childress is. For that thread about which coach was worse, Chilly or Lovie....... close that ******* thread chilly takes the cake.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-01-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Moss to Cincy
Moss - TO - Chad
bwahahaha
Will adding Moss help them to find a running game or help Palmer to not throw ducks? Moss is going to want to go to a team that will need him as a deep threat and a team that is likely to head to the playoffs. He'll want to showcase himself.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:26 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Why didn't Minny at least try to get a 6th rounder though? WTF??
It's past the trade deadline.