Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-01-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I hope the titans get him but if they don't(they will not) I hope he goes to Lions him and Calvin are sex together.
Calvin + Randy= A dream come true

No team will have enough defenders to cover both of them!
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harvin has been awesome with all the extra room Moss creates, too. I just don't understand an outright cut. This is so ridiculous.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am officially renouncing my Viking fanship as long as Chilly is the head coach. I will resume being a fan when Chilly is no long part of this organization. I will love my team through losing and being ******, but I will not support this man. Moss dogged it on Sunday, that is true. But Moss told Chilly the gameplan, Chilly ignored it. Moss called him out on it, Chilly cuts him to cover his ass. The season is over, I will be a fan again once Chilly is gone, whether it is tomorrow, after the season, or in 10 years.

But until then, can I please be accepted as a temporary Chief fan?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just wondering out loud.what kind of relationship did Moss have with Cassel?
Old 11-01-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I am officially renouncing my Viking fanship as long as Chilly is the head coach. I will resume being a fan when Chilly is no long part of this organization. I will love my team through losing and being ******, but I will not support this man. Moss dogged it on Sunday, that is true. But Moss told Chilly the gameplan, Chilly ignored it. Moss called him out on it, Chilly cuts him to cover his ass. The season is over, I will be a fan again once Chilly is gone, whether it is tomorrow, after the season, or in 10 years.

But until then, can I please be accepted as a temporary Chief fan?
absolutely.there is always room on the Chief express
Old 11-01-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Harvin has been awesome with all the extra room Moss creates, too. I just don't understand an outright cut. This is so ridiculous.
It has nothing at all to do with his play, even though it hasn't been what we expected. It has everything to do with Chilly being an arrogant little *****. He is the worst coach in the NFL, bar none. This organization is going down the drain.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So let's recap what Childress lost by making this move:

1. One of the best players on the team
2. A third round pick
3. What little support his players had left in him
4. His job. If it wasn't lost already it's 100% gone now.

But yeah, I can totally understand why he did this. pfffffffffffffft hahahahaha
Old 11-01-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The day childress is fired will be comparable to when the Lions ditched Matt Millen. I will be sad
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone waiting for Brett Favre to talk?

Seahawks and Phins are interested :( come on Lions and Titans
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really did laugh when I saw this. I think he will turn into T.O. in a way. No team but 1 will go after him and he will have to go to them. Most logical place for him to land is maybe San Diego

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Really did laugh when I saw this. I think he will turn into T.O. in a way. No team but 1 will go after him and he will have to go to them. Most logical place for him to land is maybe San Diego
I can't imagine AJ Smith pursuing Randy Moss.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Patriots are the end of the Waiver wire since they have the best record
Old 11-01-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
If he makes it past the 24 hour waivers, I'd say theres a small chance we pick him back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can a Vikes fan or anyone else link me to some of these reports? About Moss giving Chilly the gameplan, him ignoring it, getting called out, etc etc? I'd like to read at least about a few of these accusations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Anyone waiting for Brett Favre to talk?

Seahawks and Phins are interested :( come on Lions and Titans
You should really just forget about the Titans signing him, I gave up on the tits signing high profile guys 6 years ago. Its better for your blood pressure trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HAHA wow.

Hey nice trade Vikings. Trading your 3rd round pick for a guy who would just play 4 games and doesnt have much of an impact was totally worth it. But have no fear Vikings fans. I think after a season like this, no way Chilly keeps his job. Your owner isnt that dumb is he?

The Seahawks and Dolphins appear to already show some interest in Moss according to twitter and NFLN. Dont think I would mind Moss in a Dolphins uniform. We need a boost on offense and we have no one who is a deep threat. Granted he isnt the same Moss, but still think he would help out our offense.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still think the 49ers grab him....

I think they'd seriously take a shot on him...they have played 1 divisional game thus far and have BIG expectations that they've yet to come close to touch.

I would be shocked if SF passes up on him, no matter how badly Owens might've rubbed the organization the wrong way a decade ago. He'd (somewhat) mentor Crabtree and do what hes done for Welker and Harvin and open up the field for him.

Besides if the 49ers don't do anything this year...Singletary is gone. Might as well go out swinging.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
You should really just forget about the Titans signing him, I gave up on the tits signing high profile guys 6 years ago. Its better for your blood pressure trust me.
I like to dream, I know they will not but I still hold hope for some reason
Old 11-01-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Watchman
Veteran

Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.

How about Moss to the Colts?

My Grandfather
Watchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If a team picks him up on waivers, does he have to sign or agree to play for them, and if he doesnt does the team just hold onto him, or does he get put back on waivers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still can't believe this.

If this doesn't get Childress fired, I don't know what will. He basically threw away a draft pick, and a third one at that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Still think the 49ers grab him....

I think they'd seriously take a shot on him...they have played 1 divisional game thus far and have BIG expectations that they've yet to come close to touch.

I would be shocked if SF passes up on him, no matter how badly Owens might've rubbed the organization the wrong way a decade ago. He'd (somewhat) mentor Crabtree and do what hes done for Welker and Harvin and open up the field for him.

Besides if the 49ers don't do anything this year...Singletary is gone. Might as well go out swinging.
Moss isn't going to want to play for the 2-6 49ers. If he's not going to be interested in playing for you there's no point in picking him up. Oh yeah, your QB is Alex Smith, not gonna work.
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

too bad Cincy won't grab him. Ocho, TO, and Moss. They would have to expand their TV show. As long as Pittsburgh and Baltimore don't grab him I'll be just dandy.
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Still can't believe this.

If this doesn't get Childress fired, I don't know what will. He basically threw away a draft pick, and a third one at that.
I can't believe the ownership group would even allow Moss to be cut after 4 weeks. But, since he was cut, I guess we assume they're backing Chilly? Sofa King Weird.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
If a team picks him up on waivers, does he have to sign or agree to play for them, and if he doesnt does the team just hold onto him, or does he get put back on waivers?
He is on there Roster till they decide to cut or trade him, I remember this because Deion was gonna sign with Raider during their Superbowl run but the Chagers claimed him off waivers. Deion stayed Retired after that ....