Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 08-18-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:58 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bleh. His noodle arm will fail by November and the Vikes will have another late season collapse.

**** favre.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:42 PM    (permalink
pete_norm
Rookie

pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(
Exactly my thoughts...
pete_norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the signing of Brett Favre, Adam Schefter is reporting he is expects Tarvaris to be shopped around and wont be on the team by week 1.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
With the signing of Brett Favre, Adam Schefter is reporting he is expects Tarvaris to be shopped around and wont be on the team by week 1.
This is officially the greatest day in Vikings history.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have been soooooooooooo ******* upset if my boy Booty had been let go.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
There is a God!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I literally cannot believe the support Jackson is getting from some non Vikings fans. It's like they have never seen him throw a pass.

See ya T-Jack. I'll miss your blind jump passes into triple coverage.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I literally cannot believe the support Jackson is getting from some non Vikings fans. It's like they have never seen him throw a pass.

See ya T-Jack. I'll miss your blind jump passes into triple coverage.
Ill miss his Deer in headlights look. I just question what team would want him...He would be a decent wildcat QB who would just scramble.

Old 08-18-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
bdlyons26
Rookie

bdlyons26 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.bdlyons26 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

favre won't have to throw much so he should stay healthy, he will have to make big throws and get the ball down the field but i see the team going far if they play their cards right
bdlyons26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just kinda getting sold on Rosenfel. He looked sharp with the first team last fri. Jackson might get traded?...See ya. He isn't going to get much of an opportunity on other teams because he would get Childresses man love. At best we'll get a 5th round draft pick from him.

Favre regardless of age, health, or time with the team, gives us a better chance to win vs RosenJack.

One definite good thing from this, Childress now has zero credibility. And his ass is on the hot seat even more.

Last edited by General Zod : 08-18-2009 at 11:14 PM.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe Schlereth said we basically have no chance to make the play-offs. I'm not saying to write us in for the Super Bowl, but we haven't lost much since last season.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I can't believe Schlereth said we basically have no chance to make the play-offs. I'm not saying to write us in for the Super Bowl, but we haven't lost much since last season.
Yeah but Cris Carter said we were going to the SB! lol

I actually like stink, but I think he is more peeved at Childress more then anything.

News flash Mark: The team for the most part already hates Childress.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

I wonder how our version of the wildcat is going to work now. Your not going to line Favre up as a WR. Maybe have Harvin behind center?
Old 08-19-2009, 01:27 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The only loss is Matt Birk at C, better at QB, better at S, better at LB(EJ back), much better at RT, rest should be about the same. Hard to see how we fall that hard, though the Packers should certainly be better and if Chicago can sort their defense out they should be better.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:08 AM    (permalink
pete_norm
Rookie

pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For years, Favre was the player i hated the most in the NFL because he always found a way to evade the pass rush, because he slanted us to death, because he always found a way to beat the Vikings.

Since last year i've been pissed at all those rumors sending him to the Vikings. I didn't think he was the solution for the team, being old and mistake-prone (and i still don't think he is). Three weeks ago, i seriously thought it was all over and i was looking forward to seeing what Sage could do with the team. If Gus won a lot of game last year, i was pretty sure Sage could do the same...

And now this! I'm now rooting for a team quarterbacked by my most-hated player ever. I'm pretty torn right now. I want the Vikings to win and at the same time, i want Favre to fail miserably so he finally decides that his carreer is finally finally at last over...

I was anxiously looking forward to the start of the season, and now, i'm just numb... I guess i'll go back to sleep and wake up only in july 2010...
Old 08-19-2009, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Since last year i've been pissed at all those rumors sending him to the Vikings. I didn't think he was the solution for the team, being old and mistake-prone (and i still don't think he is). Three weeks ago, i seriously thought it was all over and i was looking forward to seeing what Sage could do with the team. If Gus won a lot of game last year, i was pretty sure Sage could do the same...

And now this! I'm now rooting for a team quarterbacked by my most-hated player ever. I'm pretty torn right now. I want the Vikings to win and at the same time, i want Favre to fail miserably so he finally decides that his carreer is finally finally at last over...
I completely agree and completely feel the same way. Honestly I would rather have Michael Vick than Favre, Vick is younger and has a chance of playing for the team more than one freaking year. Sure they signed him for two years but no way he plays next season.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:08 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only #4 in my heart is the man, the myth, the legend...Tyler Thigpen.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:38 AM    (permalink
pete_norm
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
The only #4 in my heart is the man, the myth, the legend...Tyler Thigpen.
Now that they have Matt Cassel, maybe the Chief would trade him to us for TJAX. We could have a "number 4" royal rumble between these 2 gods on Earth to determine who would lead us to a garanteed Super Bowl.

Of course, Favre and Thigpen on the same team could cause a implosion of the whole Universe and the end of everything, but it would be worth watching for the time it would last...

Last edited by pete_norm : 08-19-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4409448

Marcellus Wiley broke down the Vikings schedule today on ESPN. I agreed with most of the wins and loses.

Old 08-19-2009, 03:31 PM    (permalink
jimmylishis
Rookie

jimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_norm View Post
Now that they have Matt Cassel, maybe the Chief would trade him to us for TJAX. We could have a "number 4" royal rumble between these 2 gods on Earth to determine who would lead us to a garanteed Super Bowl.

Of course, JDB and Thigpen on the same team could cause a implosion of the whole Universe and the end of everything, but it would be worth watching for the time it would last...
there fixed it for ya :D
jimmylishis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylishis View Post
there fixed it for ya :D
I very strongly dislike JDB.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is pretty much exactly how I feel, only with the added bonus that a failing Favre should see the end of Childress as well and that I consider anything less than a superbowl a failure.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Either Minnesota does really well, or Childress gets fired, Everybody Wins!
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:30 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
Either Minnesota does really well, or Childress gets fired, Everybody Wins!
I second this.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote