Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 09-29-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also if we go at the rate we are at 1 win in 4 games so that means 4-12, No Coach deserves to stay as coach at 4-12. I dont think we will go 4-12 but we might not even have a winning record. Zygi wilf didnt spend around 150-200 Million this offseason on guys to lose. He wants to win and if he doesnt see it happening Childress should and will be gone.
I love the spending, Hutch, Allen, Winfield, Pat Williams...all worth the big money. Berrian has played horrible and again M. Williams is not even on the field. That along with McKinnie being out all these games is a great reason the Vikings have not played all that great. And all three of those reasons have very little to do with the head coach.

Did the head coach make a mistake in wanting Jackson at QB? Probably, but the head coach is not the one who cannot throw a accurate football. Players deserve some if not most of the blame.

I know bad coaches, there are a lot of them, but the Vikings are not the Rams here and need to fire the coach.

PS Linehan will be a great college coach, and hopefully he gets out of this hell that is the NFL.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Zygi is much too tired of watching a mediocre product on the field when he has poured as much money into this team as any other owner in the NFL. We'd have been in the playoffs last year if he plays Peterson the entire season. That was one of many, many mistakes he's made.
I do not think the Vikings will have a bad season. Remember the start of last year? Honestly they are a very up and down team, and again the coach will not change that much. I do not think it will happen during the year at all. If they never win a game the rest of the year, sure he will be but I do not see that happening.

And I say again they do not have that much Fing talent. Seriously again I reference our WRs, DEs, LB and OL depth. Talented teams do not have problems filling holes when players go down, Vikings do. Yes Vikings have a lot of big names but obviously are not that deep.

Not there fault people thought they would win the Super Bowl, why? Because let me guess good defense, stop the run defense, they can run the ball on offense, thus Super Bowl contender. That is pretty standard issue.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
I love the spending, Hutch, Allen, Winfield, Pat Williams...all worth the big money. Berrian has played horrible and again M. Williams is not even on the field. That along with McKinnie being out all these games is a great reason the Vikings have not played all that great. And all three of those reasons have very little to do with the head coach.

Did the head coach make a mistake in wanting Jackson at QB? Probably, but the head coach is not the one who cannot throw a accurate football. Players deserve some if not most of the blame.

I know bad coaches, there are a lot of them, but the Vikings are not the Rams here and need to fire the coach.

PS Linehan will be a great college coach, and hopefully he gets out of this hell that is the NFL.
Well Berrian cant perform well if he doesnt have a QB that over throws him or hits him in the ankles in slant passes. Childress Made a Huge Mistake with Jackson he put all his Marbles in with Jackson and has failed to date. We could easily traded for Cutler. Then in 07 We could have had Trent Edwards. Both 2 are performing better than a guy that was the next McNabb according to our Great Head Coach.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The main problem is that Viking fans are too used to great offenses and are getting so frustrated with the current Viking offense they think firing the coach is the way to go.

This just in, the Vikings have shifted, they are building on defense, we are a defensive team and a running team that does not score a lot of points. Thus we will not be able to get 80 yard TDs 2-3 times a game like the old days.

If the Vikings had Steeler, Bill or Giants uniforms on, most would see them as a pretty damn good football team with some great players. And even with early losses, are still solid and should be a threat all year long. Yet since they have a Viking jersey, and they are not killing people on offense, Viking fans blame the coach.

What happened to the good old days when people blamed the starting QB and cheered the backup? Ferrotte knows those days backing up Culpepper, even Bowman was cheered as a backup and thought to be some type of savior.

However now since the Vikings do not have a unproven backup to cheer, thus Jackson is the backup....now you switch to the head coach? Please....
I don't care how many point we score, I care about winning. I care about having a coach who does not only know how to make idiotic playcalls. I care about cheering for a team that has the desire to win and will do whatever it takes to get that win, something we are not under Brad Childress. I do not care if we win 1-0 or 100-99, a win is a win. I also do have a backup QB to cheer, John David Booty so I do not know why you think that every Viking fan blames the coach because we do not feel like blaming the QB. We blame the coach because he is terrible and one of the many reasons we are losing. Firing Childress also happens to be one of the easiest fixes to one of our problesm we have. Sure we need a better QB and we need to improve our secondary and I am sure we will get to that. First though I think we need to take care of our biggest problem.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

It is just probably not going to happen gentleman. What it is his 3rd year, he easily gets at least one more year outside of this season to prove himself.

And please, you think the season will be saved by changing the head coach? Is that a joke? Change the head coach, change the entire offense at mid season, yeah see how the Rams do with all of that.

And who again would we bring in to replace him?

Love to hear all of these outstanding head coaches out there that would be so much better than Childress.

If a change will be made it will not be for awhile.

Now the Timberwolves, I am all for firing Wittman and hiring the hysterical Jeff Van Gundy! He is smart as can be and could teach the Wolves how to play some real defense ;o)
Old 09-29-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It is just probably not going to happen gentleman. What it is his 3rd year, he easily gets at least one more year outside of this season to prove himself.
Most Coaches get three years to fix a team that was in a losing season to turn it around so I dont know where your getting this 4th season. If we dont make playoffs he is done. This is not a wait and see league, If you like to think that its fine but its not. Its a win now league. Childress is the leader of this team and deserves all the blame. Coaches always and will forever get blamed.

Should he be fired midseason? I dont know. Although He should be fired at the end of the year if we are below 500 and not playoffs.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Should he be fired midseason? I dont know. Although He should be fired at the end of the year if we are below 500 and not playoffs.
I agree with that, too bad we will not be that bad of a team the rest of the year.

As for the win now league, yeah of course it is a win now league but honestly it is hard to have faith in the Vikings regardless of who is their coach considering their success or lack there of over the years.

Either it is the offense is amazing and the defensive is horrible. Or now, the defense is great and the offense is horrible. Still like the move of forgetting the power offense and switching to focusing on defense as a organization.

Childress sure does not have the Pat Riley factor though, he is not very motivational, does not come off like a man in charge and is not a great leader. However that has been said of many other coaches until the won a super bowl, then they were great players.

I still say though, a head coach in the NFL is not as important as say in college football. Good person to blame but teams can be good without a great head coach. Aka Dallas Cowboys, even though they might lose because their head coach is a wuss and never stands up for anything.

I have always believed, players really make coaches look good, and players can also make coaches look worse than they really are.

College, it is a totally different story and the head coach means a lot more in my book.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giver17 View Post
looks like the Ram drop Linehan, why can't we do the same?
You can. After you hire him this offseason you'll only have to wait three years until you can drop Linehan.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:10 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched Mewelde Moore make some big plays to help the Steelers win on MNF. Im happy for him, I always liked him when he played for the Vikes.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:02 PM    (permalink
giver17
Rookie

giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
You can. After you hire him this offseason you'll only have to wait three years until you can drop Linehan.
i think it is clear i was referring to chilly. but thanks for the insight from across the boarder.

giver17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Just watched Mewelde Moore make some big plays to help the Steelers win on MNF. Im happy for him, I always liked him when he played for the Vikes.
Agreed, I think he did a lot of good things for us without getting much credit.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:51 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just to forewarn you all...i am a little bit flustered with what i just read. i may get somewhat aggressive with what i say here.

First of all, Ozzy you piss me off. You are the only freakin person on this forum that is backing up childress and denying that the vikings have talent on this team. You are the only one on this forum that is putting it on the players that our record stands as it is. it is the play calling that is making us suck ***. When we hire a good freakin play caller maybe something will come out of the woodwork. so what im trying to say is FIRE BRAD CHILDRESS. HE IS FREAKIN USELESS. HE HAS DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR THIS TEAM!! I really think that he should go. after this year if we have a losing record he is gone.

my prediction thus far for the season is 5-11. we cant get production at more than one position. our needs for next season are as follows:

1. Quarterback - Jackson is trash. Frerotte is trash. Booty is young and unproven. either draft someone, or bring in a proven veteren...aka jeff garcia or derek anderson or seneca wallace.

2. Tight End - Stonehands shiancoe sucks balls. he cant catch worth crap. he needs to go. you see ends in chicago and pittsburgh that are preforming wonderfully. and we decide to stick with shiancoe. smart...

3. Linebackers - an upgrade on ben lebers side would be nice. hes good, but not quite good enough. we also need depth at the backer position. not a lot of depth means if one gets injured then we are screwed up the butt.

4. Wide Reciever - Berrian has been a disappoint thus far. of course he doesnt have a good freakin qb to throw him the ball. id give this one another season to develop. but still. seriously. our recievers cant catch.

5. Cornerback - Cedric griffen isnt that good. he can tackle and thats about it. we tried to solve our problems by bringing in Smoot a couple years ago. that was a joke....bring in another veteren or find someone in the first round of the draft.

6. Defensive End - one of the lesser needs. but its still there. depth is needed along the line.

7. Saftey - Tyrell Johnson isn't so good...yet. Darren Sharper is losing his mind. Williams has yet to play a game.

Lets be real...Childress hasn't done much for the team. sure AD and getting Jared Allen. but football isnt a one man show.

Ozzy...get over the fact that Childress is the worst thing to ever happen to the vikings.

We have been having quarterback problems since before i can remember. ever since cunningham lost it after the 98 season. who has done something? Culpepper? he relied on randy moss. he wasnt a good qb. he lost it as soon as moss was traded! he was very one sided. when you have a wide reciever you can do anything you want. all you have to do is throw it in the air and moss would catch it. What? Jeff George? who the hell is that? kelly holcomb? todd bowman? and now tavaris jackson? lets bring in someone who is proven or draft somone who we know will produce. WE NEED NUMBERS! FEWER INTERCEPTIONS. MORE TOUCHDOWNS! AND NO ONE WHO HAS FUMBLEFREAKINITIS.

We have the best 1-2 punch in the leage. USE IT DAMNIT! USE IT! get chester taylor in the backfield, AD in the slot. woo! spells touchdown everytime.

we need to get more creative with play calling. more reverses, boots, flea flickers. yes...they still work. how bout running back passes? AD can do everything else. why not have him throw?

yes i apologize...i ranted on a little bit. Ozzy...shut up.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:50 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You really think Ben Leber isn't good enough? He's not great, but from what I've watched of him he's more than fine for a SLB.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:56 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ben leber is good for the time being. hes a good tackler. good run stopper. but i still think that the position can be upgraded.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:09 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
ben leber is good for the time being. hes a good tackler. good run stopper. but i still think that the position can be upgraded.
Improve with what? Are you willing to spend a high draft pick on a guy that will only play 2 downs. Better yet, who in free agency are you going to get that's a better SLB than him? All the talks of replacing him are IMO ridiculous. The guy is only 29 years old and is the best SLB in our division, we have many other places to upgrade before even thinking about any of our starting linebackers.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

i just think that there can be more intensity at the position. im not saying bring in a high draft pick. there are obviously other things that a high draft pick can be spent on. im simply saying upgrade the position.

and also...when i say upgrade, i may not always mean "replace ben leber" i might also mean, get some depth.

sometimes you should read between the lines before you assume that im a dumbass.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
i just think that there can be more intensity at the position. im not saying bring in a high draft pick. there are obviously other things that a high draft pick can be spent on. im simply saying upgrade the position.

and also...when i say upgrade, i may not always mean "replace ben leber" i might also mean, get some depth.

sometimes you should read between the lines before you assume that im a dumbass.
So let me get this straight, when you say that an upgrade at Ben Leber's position would be nice and that he's not quite good enough, you're not calling for him to be replaced? Damn, I need to get better at this whole reading between the lines thing.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:49 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

point taken. maybe ill take it back...ben leber doesnt need to be upgraded, but we need depth. thats it. depth.

that goes for every position, not just linebacker

for once ill admit i was wrong.

that takes a lot to do that for me.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What has Seneca Wallace proven? A 78.9 career QB Rating?
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
What has Seneca Wallace proven? A 78.9 career QB Rating?
Uhhhh MCNABB 2.0!
Old 10-02-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Uhhhh MCNABB 2.0!
Can't Donovan see over the line of scrimmage?
Old 10-02-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
Can't Donovan see over the line of scrimmage?
Personally I would not want Wallace but many do.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Personally I would not want Wallace but many do.
I wouldn't either, but I know he's been in a WCO for many years in Seattle. But still, I'd rather see others.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

I'm not a fan of Wallace, but he would be an upgrade over Jackson and Ferotte.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I'm not a fan of Wallace, but he would be an upgrade over Jackson and Ferotte.
That may be true but so would many other QB's that we should be able to get next year. All I am saying is there are better options than Wallace.