Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 10-05-2009, 08:02 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, you all remember when we didnt resign Darren Sharper, but we were all saying how its ok because he's lost a step, yadda yadda yadda etc. lol

He's lookin pretty good for the Saints so far. :-)
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Hey, you all remember when we didnt resign Darren Sharper, but we were all saying how its ok because he's lost a step, yadda yadda yadda etc. lol

He's lookin pretty good for the Saints so far. :-)
Yeah, I don't know if he's just been getting lucky so far or if the Saints scheme is more suited to him, but he was absolute garbage for us last year and I can't say that I miss him at all.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Yeah, I don't know if he's just been getting lucky so far or if the Saints scheme is more suited to him, but he was absolute garbage for us last year and I can't say that I miss him at all.
Yea, Johnson has looked good, and I'd rather go with the youth movement, than have to worry about replacing him later.

Gameday is here!!! I'm so anxious for this.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Gameday is here!!! I'm so anxious for this.
I hate when we play the Packers or the Bears. The games mean so much even early in the year and I can't stand losing to those two teams. I think if we can stop Grant(who usually performs well against us) and if we can pressure Rodgers and contain him from scrambling we should do well. As for the Vikings we need to protect Favre. We haven't at all this year and the Line needs to show up tonight. Skol Vikings!

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skol Vikings, let's win this game!
Old 10-05-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone noticed that Madieu Williams isn't doing as well as we thought he would with us? I don't know, maybe it's just me.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Vikings are holding a light practice today. Pro Bowl left guard Steve Hutchinson is back on the field after missing two days with a back problem. Coach Brad Childress said Friday that he was just resting the veteran and that his back is not a major concern.
Hutchinson should be good to go
Old 10-05-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
Has anyone noticed that Madieu Williams isn't doing as well as we thought he would with us? I don't know, maybe it's just me.
He is what we thought he was. A non physical safety that can make a play on the ball.

We overpaid for him, but he's been adequate.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ****, Scott has us drafting Colt McCoy in his latest mock draft!
Old 10-06-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I want Locker!
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Colt. We need a QB, and to me Colt and Pike are about even. Scott isn't quite as high on Pike, but I am a big fan of his, but I'd be happy with both, at least at this point.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:08 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

I like Pike as well, but for me Colt edges him just a little. Of course we'll see how there season continue. It could change my views.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is going to be a good draft for quarterbacks (I hope)
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:01 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Intriguing.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

McCoy is Matt Ryan minus the pro style pedigree (a big deal)

He's a project quarterback, but a damn good one. Love his release, his poise and leadership, his arm isn't elite but it's good enough. Great mobility and pocket presence, I'll take him if we make a deep run and roll with Rosenfels/Favre for another year.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Whats up with Asher Allen? He hasnt been activated for any games yet. Is it because he stuggled during practices? Or is it because Sapp/Paymah/Abdullah have been playing well?
Old 10-10-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Whats up with Asher Allen? He hasnt been activated for any games yet. Is it because he stuggled during practices? Or is it because Sapp/Paymah/Abdullah have been playing well?
I think it is because those guys have been playing well, and are very good STs, particularly in the case of Paymah and Abdullah.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-10-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am sure u guys feel pretty safe tomorrow. Fear the Rams, fear 'em, hear us....what the **** do Rams do? But we are gonna haunt ur dreams, especially Kyle Boller. I had a Packer fan text me yesterday telling me the Rams are gonna turn back the clocks and party like its 1999, and I laughed at him.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:49 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

winless teams always scare me
Old 10-11-2009, 01:30 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
winless teams always scare me
That's cause the Vikings play at the same level as their opponent.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:53 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Yeah, the last couple teams we've played that we should of beat easily,(in the end we did) started off like...

they get the jump on us early
we fumble or play like crap
they lead at half time
then we get our **** together and beat them
Old 10-12-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

If you play fantasy football, start Todd Heap next week. TEs like to have big games against us.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
Old 10-14-2009, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was looking at stats and even though Peterson doesn't have as many yards as we would like, he's on pace to break his personal touchdown record. The man is finding the endzone.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:57 AM    (permalink
pete_norm
Rookie

pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The vikings released John David Booty from the practice squad...

I was never sold on Booty, but still he could have developped into a serviceable QB given enough time.
pete_norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

maybe we are going to trade for Brady Quinn? :-)

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition