Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 10-21-2009, 06:43 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
3-5 more years of hell...

on the bright side though, 3-5 more years of the beard, oh how I long for a beard of his stature.

This really sucks though...

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:12 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

PLEASE GOD, PLEASE!!!

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great - they'll probably get the extension done just in time for Chilly to orchestrate an epic 2nd half collapse. Why would they decide that (yet another) great start is good enough reason to extend him?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** BRAD CHILDRESS. **** HIS BEARD. **** HIS SMUG ASS. I really wish Troy Williamson fought him on the 50 yard line like he wanted to, Williamson would've dropped him like every pass that has ever been thrown to him in his entire life.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just read that Antione Winfield was seen wearing a boot on the injured foot. This is horrible news, I am horrified of watching Karl Paymah vs Hines Ward/Santonio holmes & Donald Driver/Greg Jennings. Hopefully he will be back after the Bye week in time to face Calvin Johnson.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Just read that Antione Winfield was seen wearing a boot on the injured foot. This is horrible news, I am horrified of watching Karl Paymah vs Hines Ward/Santonio holmes & Donald Driver/Greg Jennings. Hopefully he will be back after the Bye week in time to face Calvin Johnson.
I'm hoping to see some Asher Allen. He can't be any worse than Paymah and it will show us what he has and be good experience for him.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nooooooooooooooooooo. Why God? Why must you toy with my emotions?

Vikings released QB John David Booty from their practice squad.
Booty had to go to make room for CB DeAndre Wright on the practice squad, who is insurance for Antoine Winfield (foot). The Vikings clearly aren't worried about someone snatching Booty up as they just released him last week as well before re-signing him on Saturday.
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...FL&line=156017
Old 10-21-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boooty :(

Big game this week! Jared Allen :)
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He will be back! The Booty never dies.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
He will be back! The Booty never dies.
He does, cause I just killed him :D

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you sneeze on him or something?
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im adding punter to my offseason wish list.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im adding punter to my offseason wish list.
I thought Kluwe has been fairly impressive up until this past game. Also he was used to playing indoors until going into the opposite extreme at Heinz Field. Give him another chance before you kick him to the curb.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I thought Kluwe has been fairly impressive up until this past game. Also he was used to playing indoors until going into the opposite extreme at Heinz Field. Give him another chance before you kick him to the curb.
Kluwe is 17th in Net average right now, 18th in return yardage against, so he's right about at league average.

He is adequate right now, I don't have a huge problem with him but he did cost us field position yesterday. That can't happen again or he's gone imo.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:53 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

27th
16th
23rd
23rd

Our ranks in passing, rushing, points allowed, and total yards allowed defensively in their respective order.

For all the accolades this defense has gotten they sure aren't playing like it.

Couple reasons for that.

1. Pat Williams is having his worst year as a Viking. He's just not getting the same push as he used to.

2. Safety play has been awful. We really need two new safeties, especially Madieu Williams needs to go. I am willing to give it a shot with Tyrell Johnson.

3. Kevin Williams hasn't been great this year. Good, but not great like usual. Not a big concern, he will get it going.

4. Just haven't been a fan of the defensive scheme and the use of it this year. Frazier hasn't been on his game so far this year, part of that is he's so scared of leaving our safeties out there and especially now with Winfield out

There are holes on this team, particularly in the defensive secondary. Yet, we are 6-1 and are a few plays away from being 7-0. Nobody needs to panic, but we need to improve if we are trying to reach our goal of a Super Bowl.

By the way, I think the NFC is wide open right now. New Orleans is good, but there's holes on that team if you can get pressure with 4 down lineman and the occasional blitz. Not to mention I don't think their defense is all that impressive.

If we step our game up on defense, this can still be the best team in the NFC, people forget that just because we're the Vikings, and once we lose one game, expect us to crumble.

On to Green Bay. I think we lose this game personally. Green Bay has all the momentum, we're coming off a tough loss and it's our 3rd tough, physical game in a row and its on the road.

If we could switch our bye to this week and then play GB next week, I like our chances a little better. Still think we win the division, but I think we slip up this week and lose something like 34-28 or around there.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:31 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Couldn't agree with you more djp. I think we will give Green Bay a run for their money though.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
27th
16th
23rd
23rd

Our ranks in passing, rushing, points allowed, and total yards allowed defensively in their respective order.

For all the accolades this defense has gotten they sure aren't playing like it.

Couple reasons for that.

1. Pat Williams is having his worst year as a Viking. He's just not getting the same push as he used to.

2. Safety play has been awful. We really need two new safeties, especially Madieu Williams needs to go. I am willing to give it a shot with Tyrell Johnson.

3. Kevin Williams hasn't been great this year. Good, but not great like usual. Not a big concern, he will get it going.

4. Just haven't been a fan of the defensive scheme and the use of it this year. Frazier hasn't been on his game so far this year, part of that is he's so scared of leaving our safeties out there and especially now with Winfield out

There are holes on this team, particularly in the defensive secondary. Yet, we are 6-1 and are a few plays away from being 7-0. Nobody needs to panic, but we need to improve if we are trying to reach our goal of a Super Bowl.

By the way, I think the NFC is wide open right now. New Orleans is good, but there's holes on that team if you can get pressure with 4 down lineman and the occasional blitz. Not to mention I don't think their defense is all that impressive.

If we step our game up on defense, this can still be the best team in the NFC, people forget that just because we're the Vikings, and once we lose one game, expect us to crumble.

On to Green Bay. I think we lose this game personally. Green Bay has all the momentum, we're coming off a tough loss and it's our 3rd tough, physical game in a row and its on the road.

If we could switch our bye to this week and then play GB next week, I like our chances a little better. Still think we win the division, but I think we slip up this week and lose something like 34-28 or around there.
A lot of those defensive stats are skewed due to having so many game with huge leads. Cleveland, Detroit, St.Louis those are all games that the Vikes either pulled starters or just played soft zone coverage due to huge leads. hell you could even include Green Bay, they were up 30-14 and started to let up on def and play soft, up until Rodgers scored a TD and started mounting a comeback.

That points stat especially is skewed due to garbage time points along with Defensive, and special team TDs...
Points(rank 23):148
Cleveland(14):Punt Return TD, garbage time TD
Detroit(3):Feild Goal late in the game after pulling some starters
San Francisco(7):Blocked FG returned
Green Bay(7):Clay Mathews Fumble Return TD
St.Louis(7):Garbage Time TD
Steelers(14): Defensive TDs'
Total:52

Take away that crap and the actual defense has given up 96 Points. Which is about 14 ppg which is good enough for top 5 in the league. The defense is playing just fine(apart from that dreadful raven 2nd half) IMO.

I agree that Pat Williams is not nearly as dominant as we have come to expect from him. But honestly we should of known this was going to be coming in the next year or two the guy is old. He is still playing at a decently good level though.

However I completely disagree that Kevin Williams hasn't been great. The Steelrs indeed did a good job on him but apart from that game he has always been cin the backfield. At the Moment he has 4 sacks and is on pace for 8-10+ sacks this year. Honestly IMO he is having his best year in recent memory.

As for the Safeties I from what I have seen recently most seem to think they are garbage. I think thats a bit of an over reaction to the complete defensive collapse against the ravens. Tyrell Johnson is what he is, whch is a young inconsistent safety. He will make some good plays and than some ones that are just plain bad but that shold be expected from a young player. I agree Madieu has perfromed pretty poorly this season for whichever reason. However there is no way they look to replace him already, for a couple reasons he performed pretty well last year so they know he can be a solid safety. More importantly he signed a 6 year $33 million dollar deal just last year.

Honestly I think it is more of how they are bing used in the scheme rather than the safeties actually being garbage. The scheme just isn't letting them roam a bit and use their instincts to go make big plays. Darren Sharper's range isn't what it used to be(which is why they didn't resign him imo) but after this season it is 100% clear his insticts and play making ability is still phenomonal. Yet he didn't make any plays with us in his last year but now he is in NO. Thats because Greg Williams is giving him some freedom roam and go make the play.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Vikings are going to lose to the Packers 27-17. I know it is early but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiit.
Any reason for this post or are you just being a troll for no reason?
Old 10-27-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Vikings are going to lose to the Packers 27-17. I know it is early but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiit.
Don't be pissed cause we beat you.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone's just mad that his team's kicker couldn't make a 42 yard FG.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Booty is tryin out for Houston.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...vid-Booty.html
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:54 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Houston enjoys signing worthless backups that have no future. What do you think guys, in the Forum Mock Oakland wants to trade for TJack, what should I ask for in return?

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
Houston enjoys signing worthless backups that have no future. What do you think guys, in the Forum Mock Oakland wants to trade for TJack, what should I ask for in return?
Asomugha, straight up.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Asomugha, straight up.
Seriously. Right now the offer stands at Tavaris Jackson and a 4th for their 3rd.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.