Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 10-06-2010, 01:52 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the video I was talking about.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:22 AM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

are you guys happy about getting Moss back?

i think when Rice gets back you guys will be dangerous and this may make Farve come back another year or more.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:19 AM    (permalink
pete_norm
Rookie

pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DONE DEAL! WOOT!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...=breaking_news
pete_norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:21 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he can't wear 81, and he can't wear 18...84 IT IS BABY

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These pants are ruined.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:20 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this move. Having Moss back in Minny will be amazing and to give up only a 3rd which is far from a guaranteed solid+ player, and it couldn't come at a better time. Toughest stretch of the schedule by far, and he's got history with every team we're gonna play. Jets the least, but he'll play them again and he's got the history with Revis. Cowboys for passing on him in the draft when everyone said they were gonna take him(plus first home game for him). Packers having played them a bunch of times, plus the mooning in the playoffs. Then we have the Patriots.

Gives us a loaded offense once Rice gets back. Favre/AP/Moss/Rice/Harvin/Berrian(as the 4th WR)/Shiancoe. Now we just gotta lock some guys up long term, not to mention signing Moss to an extension would piss off some of the other guys looking for a deal. Moss, Rice, Greenway, Leber, and Edwards all need a deal, and AP deserves a deal and his contract is up after next year. A lot of money needing to be dealt out, but Rob Brzezinski is amazing at structuring deals and working around the cap.

...Did I mention that I love this trade?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this move. Having Moss back in Minny will be amazing and to give up only a 3rd which is far from a guaranteed solid+ player, and it couldn't come at a better time. Toughest stretch of the schedule by far, and he's got history with every team we're gonna play. Jets the least, but he'll play them again and he's got the history with Revis. Cowboys for passing on him in the draft when everyone said they were gonna take him(plus first home game for him). Packers having played them a bunch of times, plus the mooning in the playoffs. Then we have the Patriots.

Gives us a loaded offense once Rice gets back. Favre/AP/Moss/Rice/Harvin/Berrian(as the 4th WR)/Shiancoe. Now we just gotta lock some guys up long term, not to mention signing Moss to an extension would piss off some of the other guys looking for a deal. Moss, Rice, Greenway, Leber, and Edwards all need a deal, and AP deserves a deal and his contract is up after next year. A lot of money needing to be dealt out, but Rob Brzezinski is amazing at structuring deals and working around the cap.

...Did I mention that I love this trade?
I don't think i gathered that from your post...

:D

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so, how are your guys' days going?

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
so, how are your guys' days going?
Wonderful, thanks for asking. :D

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So guys, what's up? Minnesota going to try to get a receiver to help out the passing game? I think Hank Baskett will help out.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but im hoping this doesnt mean we are going to but Rice on the shelf for the rest of the year.

Im so glad we'll be seeing less of Berrians awfulness.

And I'm stoked to see Randy in our new uni's(eventhough i like our olds one better) wearing purple 84.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One guy who is loving this: Adrian Peterson. You are just asking for 50 to be hung on you if you're putting 8 in the box (assuming Moss performs at a high level, obviously).
Old 10-06-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want to say thank you to AJ Smith with out his stubborness this wouldn't have happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
You will get Hank Baskett and like it.
We will get Randy Moss and like it. :)

Last edited by Crazy_Chris : 10-06-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should we give him an extension or not?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
LOltheLions?
Rookie

LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.LOltheLions? could make a wolverine purr.

I'm in the wrong team forum! Someone help me, I tried to troll!

Last edited by djp : 10-06-2010 at 11:17 PM.
LOltheLions? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good question. we have a bunch of people who need new contracts. greenway, peterson, rice. i'm sure that there are a couple more too, that i can't remember. I say give him a 2-3 year extension with as much money as you can put into this year. They have to find a way to pay those other guys either way.

I don't know about you guys, but i have been walking around with a huge smile on my face all day. This is awesome. I'm not sure that he makes us the best team in the NFC, but it sure does make it much more exciting to be a Vikings fan. The wife & I are going to the Dallas game, which will be rockin' as Randy's 1st game back.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOltheLions? View Post
No offense guys but having Randy Moss wont help the fact that your team is still going no where. Sure you'll pile up a few more wins but at best, I see a wild card spot, MAYBE. Heres why: Favre is done. This is the worst he's ever looked, and you guys all know it. Missing training camp was a huge mistake and now the same guy who had 0 catches last week against the Dolphins is going to come in this new system, and its going to take a few weeks to get used to it. And is Moss really the same as he was 2 years ago? He has been solid but hasn't been great this year. I understand he'll be playing with a chip on his shoulder but why did Belichek really get rid of him after week 4? theres more to this than meets the eye. The Pats organization are full of geniuses and they're obviously seeing something that the fans aren't. With that being said, a 3rd round pick isnt bad so its a good trade for both teams, but I wonder what went on in the locker room the night Moss had 0 catches for the Pats to make this decision.

EDIT: Look i was right, Moss had an outburst at halftime. this should worry you guys
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ots-assistant/
Old 10-06-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Twins ruined my day a little. Mentioning Moss doesn't even get a smile from my roommates or buddies here.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
The Twins ruined my day a little. Mentioning Moss doesn't even get a smile from my roommates or buddies here.
Haha yeah I'm a Yankee fan so this week's been going great for me. Although I do send my full condolences.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All in favor of tar and feathering BuckNaked?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Cmon guyssss my skin doesn't react well to tar.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:46 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
You might have to throw me into this tar and feather thing.. I'm also a Yankees Fan :).

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

So Chris Cook tore his meniscus in his other knee... I was looking forward to getting to see him play other than a few plays against Calvin Johnson.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-11-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Looks like Jermichael Finley will be out when we play Green Bay in 2 weeks. That's huge for us, we don't have a single person on our roster that can cover him.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Him or any other good tight end. Our linebackers and safeties are pretty terrible in coverage.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote