Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-06-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bucs only have 4 non weak sauce opponents left tho. Consider that, and the worse they will go 9-7 if they don't **** up. Win one of those games (i.e. this week against the Falcons this week) they'll make the playoffs. That is my prediction, if the Bucs win this week, they will make the playoffs.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I don't buy in to the Bucs hype. They beat the Browns, Panthers, Bengals, Rams @ home, and the Cards. They lost to the Steelers (38-13) and the Saints (31-6).
Fair enough, but give them some credit here. They lost to 2 extremely talented teams in Pittsburgh and New Orleans and have beaten everyone else given to them on their schedule.
I just love their young talent. Im drinking the Josh Freeman kool-aid, and the rest of their skill players look very good albeit being very young. The defense also has some nice pieces in place. Another solid draft and year of development for the young offense could make this team real dangerous.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
Fair enough, but give them some credit here. They lost to 2 extremely talented teams in Pittsburgh and New Orleans and have beaten everyone else given to them on their schedule.
I just love their young talent. Im drinking the Josh Freeman kool-aid, and the rest of their skill players look very good albeit being very young. The defense also has some nice pieces in place. Another solid draft and year of development for the young offense could make this team real dangerous.
I still see them winning a wildcard. If they can get in and stay healthy anything can happen. I haven't watched much of Mike Williams but what he is doing as a 4th round rookie WR is ridiculous.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The combined record of the teams the Bucs beat (12-24); the combined record of the teams the Chiefs beat (12-27).
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:53 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate bye weeks :(

Lets go Vikings and Giants!!
Old 11-06-2010, 01:37 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
..like the Raiders. I already said the good times were over.

We sold this game out, too. It's gonna be wilddd!!!!
You blew out the Broncos and the Seahawks. :P

We'll see how you do with a real team!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:40 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I don't buy in to the Bucs hype. They beat the Browns, Panthers, Bengals, Rams @ home, and the Cards. They lost to the Steelers (38-13) and the Saints (31-6).
If we beat the Falcons will you become a believer?

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:44 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
I would. But good luck with that.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
On the road with the Falcons coming off the bye. Don't see it happening
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:55 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
On the road with the Falcons coming off the bye. Don't see it happening

Quote:
Yeah, ATL coming off a bye and Matty Ice is like 16-1 at home in his career.
(10 characters)

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets not forget how quickly anything can happen in the NFL, let alone this year which is sooo wide open. I can See the Bucks playing the Falcons close, I can also see them getting destroyed. It's so tough to say, I mean Saints losing to the Browns a few weeks ago was prety strange. Lets hope the Pats dont end up doing the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:12 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I will. They have a lot to prove and can prove much of it with a win over the Falcons.
IMO, the Saints and Falcons are levels better than the Bucs, and that was re-affirmed when the Saints went to Tampa last month.

The Saints havn't looked sharp all year, other than that game.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:02 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MATTHEWS vs WARE

Clay Matthews was drafted in the 2009 NFL Draft with the 26th pick. Since that day, no player in the NFL has more sacks than this 2nd year player. That's right. Right out of college with no acclimation time, he has 19.5 sacks in 23 games as a pro. DeMarcus Ware has 19, Trent Cole and Dwight Freeney have 18.5, and another 2009 Draftee, Brian Orakpo has 18 during that stretch.

Despite more injuries on their defense than any other team in the NFL, the Packers D is #1 in the NFL in Opponent's passer rating. The Packers allow their opponents merely a 68.8 passer rating.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
MATTHEWS vs WARE

Clay Matthews was drafted in the 2009 NFL Draft with the 26th pick. Since that day, no player in the NFL has more sacks than this 2nd year player. That's right. Right out of college with no acclimation time, he has 19.5 sacks in 23 games as a pro. DeMarcus Ware has 19, Trent Cole and Dwight Freeney have 18.5, and another 2009 Draftee, Brian Orakpo has 18 during that stretch.

Despite more injuries on their defense than any other team in the NFL, the Packers D is #1 in the NFL in Opponent's passer rating. The Packers allow their opponents merely a 68.8 passer rating.
I'm so jealous. I thought Matthews would be a crappy pro, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles win and cover vs. Indy tomorrow. Just too many injuries.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sex.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok Job tell us how you really feel.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post

sex.

He looks a heck of a lot like a messiah in this one.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jake Plummer was resurrected 10 years younger?
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:37 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone...

Jesus' first start prediction time.

19-35, 264 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs and MOST IMPORTANTLY - a 24-17 upset of the Giants!
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Everyone...

Jesus' first start prediction time.

19-35, 264 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs and MOST IMPORTANTLY - a 24-17 upset of the Giants!
The Buccaneers arent playing the giants this Sunday.....

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-07-2010, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Eagles win and cover vs. Indy tomorrow. Just too many injuries.
I want to see how many arm tackles Vick runs through.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:59 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is late, but Houston is ********. Arian Foster raped the Colts week one, and yet he only gets fifteen carries against the Colts the second time? Dumb....and he still gets over a hundred yards.

Could be a big game for the Eagles this week if Vick and McCoy go rambo on that Colts defense, which will also be without Session.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:01 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not enough Suh to satisfy my appetite this week.... :/
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Not enough Suh to satisfy my appetite this week.... :/
Suh has become one of my favorite players to watch in about half a season of playing in the NFL. Dude is a beast.

Quote:
Quote: