Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who's gonna be the best of these QB's when all is said and done?
Josh Freeman, Bucs 59 15.05%
Matthew Stafford, Lions 126 32.14%
Sam Bradford, Rams 76 19.39%
Mark Sanchez, Jets 19 4.85%
Joe Flacco, Ravens 33 8.42%
Matt Ryan, Falcons 79 20.15%
Voters: 392. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
JPP90
Veteran

JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.

Let's be realistic about Sanchez. He played like sh1t last week and was more of a problem thab a solution. Today he had all day to throw the ball and get comfortable in the pocket. He has a great team around him that is finally playing to their full potential because their coach is picking on the opponent and forcing them into a corner...put up your dukes and fight or you're gonna get knocked out. And they're fighting. Sanchez's situation, much like Flacco, is a product of being on a good team. They aren't the kind of QBs that would make lesser teams better, as Freeman and Bradford are. I think that has to be the main factor in a poll like this. What are guys doing with less, not what are they doing with more. Or not doing with more lol.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:19 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPP90 View Post
Let's be realistic about Sanchez. He played like sh1t last week and was more of a problem thab a solution. Today he had all day to throw the ball and get comfortable in the pocket. He has a great team around him that is finally playing to their full potential because their coach is picking on the opponent and forcing them into a corner...put up your dukes and fight or you're gonna get knocked out. And they're fighting. Sanchez's situation, much like Flacco, is a product of being on a good team. They aren't the kind of QBs that would make lesser teams better, as Freeman and Bradford are. I think that has to be the main factor in a poll like this. What are guys doing with less, not what are they doing with more. Or not doing with more lol.
yeah but the thing is you have no idea how exactly freeman and Bradford would perform in the playoffs until it happens.

You can't assume that if they were on said teams that they'd automatically throw 400+ yards and 4 tds every round.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
JPP90
Veteran

JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
yeah but the thing is you have no idea how exactly freeman and Bradford would perform in the playoffs until it happens.

You can't assume that if they were on said teams that they'd automatically throw 400+ yards and 4 tds every round.
I never said that. I would safely assume that they'd do at least as good as Sanchez. If anything you could Freeman or Bradford would probably throw downfield a lot more and you could argue possible turnovers, but neither guy was particularly turnover-prone during the regular season and both threw touchdowns than Sanchez. To put it in perspective, Sam Bradford threw 1 more td. 1 more int (not counting Sanchez's 12 dropped ints of course), had a better QB rating and comp% than Sanchez, and threw 83 more passes than Sanchez. To names like Brandon Gibson, Danny Amendola, Danario Alexander, Billy Bajema and Michael Hoo hoomanuwanooeeka. Not Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, Dustin Keller, Jerricho Cotchery. That to me shows real progress as a young QB...doing more with a lot less.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
tuan33
Rookie

tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Just give the man his credit. He did what he needed to get the win and that's all there is to it. You **** on him when they lose, so just give the man credit when he wins. He is in his 2nd year for god sakes. I can't remember many QBs going to 2 AFC championship games their first 2 years. Of course his team has to be good for him to get there. I'm sorry he can't play all 11 positions on the field to make you happy.
tuan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
JPP90
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuan33 View Post
Just give the man his credit. He did what he needed to get the win and that's all there is to it. You **** on him when they lose, so just give the man credit when he wins. He is in his 2nd year for god sakes. I can't remember many QBs going to 2 AFC championship games their first 2 years. Of course his team has to be good for him to get there. I'm sorry he can't play all 11 positions on the field to make you happy.
...read my last post.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That to me shows real progress as a young QB...doing more with a lot less.
How exactly is Bradford doing more with less? He couldn't even get his team to the playoffs in the NFC West, nevermind the AFC East and you think he has done more?

I still stand by my vote for Ryan, I think he does a great job leading his team and whilst he may be a bit handicapped statistically by a very conservative game plan, it also helps greatly with the whole winning thing.

I'm not a big fan of Sanchez but at some point you need to give him credit for his decision making and poise, there is a reason his team keeps winning outside of just having talent, just look at other teams with plenty of talent that have flailed around(Cowboys and Vikings come to mind).

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:43 AM    (permalink
JPP90
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
How exactly is Bradford doing more with less? He couldn't even get his team to the playoffs in the NFC West, nevermind the AFC East and you think he has done more?

I still stand by my vote for Ryan, I think he does a great job leading his team and whilst he may be a bit handicapped statistically by a very conservative game plan, it also helps greatly with the whole winning thing.

I'm not a big fan of Sanchez but at some point you need to give him credit for his decision making and poise, there is a reason his team keeps winning outside of just having talent, just look at other teams with plenty of talent that have flailed around(Cowboys and Vikings come to mind).
You're gonna kill Bradford for not taking that Rams team to the playoffs in the name of Mark Sanchez going to the playoffs twice with the Jets. I mean did you miss my entire point there? Sanchez is on a good team. They spot him the C and A and ask him to spell CAT. Bradford truly does have to carry that team. Now he had a good game game today but Sanchez's normal role is to stay the hell out of the way and not lose the game. I don't care much for care-taker QBs. I felt the same way about Big Ben initially when people put him in the HOF for playoff appearances early on...I wanted to see more, and he has delivered. Jury's out on Sanchez.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:51 AM    (permalink
tuan33
Rookie

tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.

Quote:
I never said that. I would safely assume that they'd do at least as good as Sanchez. If anything you could Freeman or Bradford would probably throw downfield a lot more and you could argue possible turnovers, but neither guy was particularly turnover-prone during the regular season and both threw touchdowns than Sanchez. To put it in perspective, Sam Bradford threw 1 more td. 1 more int (not counting Sanchez's 12 dropped ints of course), had a better QB rating and comp% than Sanchez, and threw 83 more passes than Sanchez. To names like Brandon Gibson, Danny Amendola, Danario Alexander, Billy Bajema and Michael Hoo hoomanuwanooeeka. Not Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, Dustin Keller, Jerricho Cotchery. That to me shows real progress as a young QB...doing more with a lot less.
Good job, you left out the biggest determiner of whether a QB succeeds or not, his OL and RB. The play action is a QB's best friend. So if two QBs play equally ******, but one has a worst supporting cast, it means he's showing progress? The teams they play against doesn't make a difference. That's the major determiner of whether a QB is showing progressing or not.

It's not the QB who develops his pre-snap reads, works on the routes with his receivers or develops his pocket presence. It's whether or not he has 1 more or 1 less TD than the next guy.

BTW I like bradford, I just don't understand your hate for sanchez. It's like he raped and pillaged your whole village.
tuan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:18 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

BTW I like bradford, I just don't understand your hate for sanchez. It's like he raped and pillaged your whole village.
... twice.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:27 AM    (permalink
JPP90
Veteran

Quote:
Good job, you left out the biggest determiner of whether a QB succeeds or not, his OL and RB. The play action is a QB's best friend. So if two QBs play equally ******, but one has a worst supporting cast, it means he's showing progress? The teams they play against doesn't make a difference. That's the major determiner of whether a QB is showing progressing or not.

It's not the QB who develops his pre-snap reads, works on the routes with his receivers or develops his pocket presence. It's whether or not he has 1 more or 1 less TD than the next guy.

Bradford was a rookie and played better than Sanchez in year 2. Threw the ball 80 more times, and its been documented that Sanchez threw 12 passes that defenders had in their hands and dropped, some potential game-killers in Miami and Cleveland. He didn't actually cut down on mistakes in year 2, he got lucky that defenders had butter fingers. Mark Sanchez is a magic trick. On the surface so poised and progressing so well but in reality just a hair away from being a complete disaster as a 2nd year QB. He is the luckiest QB in the league, bar none. Lucky to be on a very talented team, and lucky his mistakes were often covered up and over-looked. I'm looking more at year 3 on him now and seeing if he actually does improve and stop throwing to the other team. He didn't today and I give him that.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:32 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why isn't Tebow is this thread . He had a far start to end the 2-1 as a rookie .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:34 AM    (permalink
JPP90
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
Why isn't Tebow is this thread . He had a far start to end the 2-1 as a rookie .
Lol John Skelton!
Old 01-17-2011, 01:54 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Whenever I watched Stafford, he looked light years ahead of Sanchez. It sucks that he was hurt all year, but when he's on the field, there is no doubt he is 10x better than him.

I had a tough time with this one, because both Sanchez and Flacco are the two young QBs in this league that got drafted in situations of having a veteran established team around them and excellent defenses. Flacco played Pittsburgh this past weekend in Pittsburgh, so I'll see how Sanchez performs. If the running game is shut down, I truely wouldn't bet on Sanchez leading the team to victory.
He has played more than one playoff game, I wrote this like 2 weeks ago and since he has 1 good game (I think he had 260 yards and 2 TDS) and a bad game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Flacco is the most over rated one of them all, he has done nothing in the playoffs at all. He has 2 games where he had a QB rating uder 20 and 2 games with a ratinf under 66. He has yet to pass for 200 and has thrown one TD but he is rated higher than Sanchez by most because he has a stronger arm and is tall or something. Sanchez played great against the colts and above average for a rookie in his 1st playoff game against the bengals.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:52 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
That last sentence is not a sentence.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bradford also plays in a dome for 8 games as opposed to Sanchez throwing in terrible conditions in the Meadowlands. Oh and Bradford plays 6 of the other games in fair weather conditions(Sometimes minus Seattle) as opposed to Sanchez's 6 games.

Sanchez has played the tougher schedule all year around too...

Oh and if your gonna bring up Sanchez's 12 dropped INT, why don't you bring up Sanchez's dropped completions all year long which he ranked high upon this year in?
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're gonna kill Bradford for not taking that Rams team to the playoffs in the name of Mark Sanchez going to the playoffs twice with the Jets. I mean did you miss my entire point there? Sanchez is on a good team. They spot him the C and A and ask him to spell CAT. Bradford truly does have to carry that team. Now he had a good game game today but Sanchez's normal role is to stay the hell out of the way and not lose the game. I don't care much for care-taker QBs. I felt the same way about Big Ben initially when people put him in the HOF for playoff appearances early on...I wanted to see more, and he has delivered. Jury's out on Sanchez.
Sanchez has been asked quite a few times to win a game....only time he was asked and could not do it was @ Chicago but the defense was so bad that day that no matter what Sanchez could have done, that he could not put up enough points up.

And Bradford had the easier road to the playoffs....
Old 01-17-2011, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you can add in the dropped completitions, but still 12 dropped INTs is horrible. He did come up big yesterday though.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
you can add in the dropped completitions, but still 12 dropped INTs is horrible. He did come up big yesterday though.
I had read somewhere that Sanchez's targets had 7 dropped TDs this year so it wasn't like the man has been blessed all the time like JPP makes it out to be.

Again Sanchez got away with a few passes. Every QB does in the league. P. Manning, Vick, Rodgers. They all do.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I seriously cannot believe we are talking about dropped INTs to fault Sanchez. Sanchez hasn't been All-World but sheesh, really dropped INTs? You don't think Brady and his 4 INTs haven't had a few bad throws go his way by stone handed defender? It's not luck its just the game of football.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:39 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
I had read somewhere that Sanchez's targets had 7 dropped TDs this year so it wasn't like the man has been blessed all the time like JPP makes it out to be.

Again Sanchez got away with a few passes. Every QB does in the league. P. Manning, Vick, Rodgers. They all do.
This. It's a part of the game. Every QB has dropped completions (some for TDs ) and INT's. I will agree that 12 dropped INT's are a little high.

The knock on Sanchez is you think he'd be a lot more consistent and better with the supporting cast. The reason people judge him is because he plays for a New York Jets team that is built for the super bowl (top Running game, OL, and defense). He doesn't and shouldn't be asked to do much (Dilfer with Baltimore; Grossmen with Chicago) as his defense is good enough to shut down the likes of Manning and Brady back to back. All he needs to do is not screw things up and not put his defense in bad positions with Turnovers.

Props to him having a good game. But the fact that he is the best young QB in the league? I would take atleast 4 of these guys over him in a heartbeat. If Sanchez were put in the situations Ryan, Freeman, Bradford, and Stafford were in, I don't think he would have as much success as the others. I'm starting to like him more than Flacco now because Flacco is in a similar situation as Sanchez, but we'll see.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:57 AM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Sanchez is going to be a really good QB. I would just like to see any QB on this list have to throw to the Rams WR's. Most of the time they had very little seperation when Bradford was throwing to them. I am hoping Julius Jones falls to #13.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I would take atleast 4 of these guys over him in a heartbeat. If Sanchez were put in the situations Ryan, Freeman, Bradford, and Stafford were in, I don't think he would have as much success as the others
What success has Stafford had exactly? I like Stafford a lot and think if he can stay healthy he'll be a really good player one day, but the guy has literally done NOTHING. He only played in 3 games this season and was just as bad as Sanchez last season.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been on the Sanchez bandwagon for a long time now. Give the man his respect. How is he any different from Roethlisberger when he first came out?

The bottom line is this, Mark Sanchez has accomplished more than your favorite young quarterback. Say what you want about him, but the man is a winner.

Shrug off the haters Sanchise! you're just getting started.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:05 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how "if Stafford didn't hurt his shoulder" is becoming a valid excuse.

You mean the same injury that Sanchez is PLAYING with that will require surgery in the offseason?
Old 01-17-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's funny how being on a good team is now a knock on a player...

You're only allowed to be good if you play on a crappy team.

What about when Phillip Rivers was being bounced out of the first round every year despite his team being loaded?

Yet no one claims he's a bad quarterback.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote