Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who's gonna be the best of these QB's when all is said and done?
Josh Freeman, Bucs 59 15.09%
Matthew Stafford, Lions 125 31.97%
Sam Bradford, Rams 76 19.44%
Mark Sanchez, Jets 19 4.86%
Joe Flacco, Ravens 33 8.44%
Matt Ryan, Falcons 79 20.20%
Voters: 391. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
It's funny how being on a good team is now a knock on a player...

You're only allowed to be good if you play on a crappy team.

What about when Phillip Rivers was being bounced out of the first round every year despite his team being loaded?

Yet no one claims he's a bad quarterback.
I've also been on the "Phillip Rivers is overrated" bandwagon for quite some time now.

I mentioned in another thread awhile ago how Ben is a top 5 qb (top 3 imo) and Rivers isn't, and I remember being tarred and feathered for it.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When comparing Sanchez to all the young Qbs, yes you have to evaluate the talent and overall team that is around them. Sanchez is surrounded with veteran talent all over the the place and having a top 3 defense will also give you much more relief. Is Sanchez a guy that can make the players around him better than they actually are? I don't know and he never was put in that situation.

All I am saying is yes, he had a great day yesterday and he deserves some respect. But come on. He played a worse team who is carried by Peyton Manning last week and played awful. The running game and defense bailed the Jets out and Cromartie's Kick return to mid field played a major role in that winning drive. I just get sick of ESPN reporting that Sanchez beat both Manning and Brady back to back when he clearly didn't do much against Indy at all. I say the Jets defense deserves more credit than Sanchez.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I love how "if Stafford didn't hurt his shoulder" is becoming a valid excuse.

You mean the same injury that Sanchez is PLAYING with that will require surgery in the offseason?
bigbluedefense, MD

Show me your PhD in medicine, then I'll believe you that it's the same injury. I'm not going to make excuses for Stafford or anything else, but that's a pretty disingenuous comment if you don't have a ******* clue, like I suspect you don't.
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:29 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear the elf View Post
bigbluedefense, MD

Show me your PhD in medicine, then I'll believe you that it's the same injury. I'm not going to make excuses for Stafford or anything else, but that's a pretty disingenuous comment if you don't have a ******* clue, like I suspect you don't.
Fair enough. I'll give you that.

But why are we giving Stafford a pass on tearing his shoulder, yet Sanchez is playing with a torn shoulder (it probably isn't to the same degree, but a torn ligament is a torn ligament) and playing well despite that injury, yet we want to ignore the injury and just say "zomg he sucks he throws it high!"

Why the double standard?
Old 01-17-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

And another thing that is still bugging me.

What the **** has Stafford done to deserve so much love? Seriously? What has he done? Give me a break.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fair enough. I'll give you that.

But why are we giving Stafford a pass on tearing his shoulder, yet Sanchez is playing with a torn shoulder (it probably isn't to the same degree, but a torn ligament is a torn ligament) and playing well despite that injury, yet we want to ignore the injury and just say "zomg he sucks he throws it high!"

Why the double standard?
Good! That's all I wanted! :-)

To actually answer your question though, it's almost impossible for me to take my passion and bias out of my evaluation of the game and its players. I hate Sanchez. I like Stafford. I hate the Jets. I feel for the Lions (they're like the Brown's long lost brother).

Therefore, Sanchez gets ripped because I don't like him and I feel like he gets to much press. I will root for Stafford because he's the underdog trying to turn a franchise around.

Probably not the answer you were looking for, but it's an honest one.
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear the elf View Post
Good! That's all I wanted! :-)

To actually answer your question though, it's almost impossible for me to take my passion and bias out of my evaluation of the game and its players. I hate Sanchez. I like Stafford. I hate the Jets. I feel for the Lions (they're like the Brown's long lost brother).

Therefore, Sanchez gets ripped because I don't like him and I feel like he gets to much press. I will root for Stafford because he's the underdog trying to turn a franchise around.

Probably not the answer you were looking for, but it's an honest one.
I respect the hell out of your answer. It was honest. I wish more people did the same.

Pos rep for you sir. I respect what you said.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I just get sick of ESPN reporting that Sanchez beat both Manning and Brady back to back when he clearly didn't do much against Indy at all. I say the Jets defense deserves more credit than Sanchez.

I heard a guy on espn say Joe Haden deserved to go to the pro bowl over Revis and Aso because he had more INTs. You can't let every stupid thing you hear on espn bother you.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's see where Bradford ranks when the Rams sign Vincent Jackson and draft Julio Jones.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsorace View Post
I heard a guy on espn say Joe Haden deserved to go to the pro bowl over Revis and Aso because he had more INTs. You can't let every stupid thing you hear on espn bother you.
It not that it bothers me, but it just makes me question how these people have jobs in the national sports media. Just like elf said it, it's not like Sanchez has turned the Jets into a super bowl team. Guys like Stafford, Freeman, Ryan, and Bradford got put into situations where there team was absolutely terrible. Stafford when in the lineup, was making the Lions a very dangerous team. Freeman took over a 0-7 Bucs team in 2009 that wasn';t even competitive with anyone they played, even the teams that were awful. He stepped on the field and they hung in there every game and really turned around the franchise. Ryan had a little help from Turner, but also played very good and really took that next step in his 3rd year. The Rams were 1-15 a year ago. Bradford, even though played in the NFC West, won them more games than anyone expected with a bunch of no bodies at WR. Heck he took a guy like Mark Clayton and made him look like a very good WR, something Joe Flacco couldn't do.

Sanchez lucked out having an established team around him and he doesn't have the pressure of being a savior of a franchise like Stafford or Freeman. The defense of the Jets are the real strength of this team.

Note I also am not a fan of the way the Jets build there team. It seems like they are building for the short term and aren't going to be able to keep this team in tact. While the Lions, Falcons, Rams and Bucs are hitting on their picks and building through the draft. It's working for them and if all QBs can stay healthy, this could be 4 potential threats for playoffs for years to come.

Last edited by bucfan12 : 01-17-2011 at 02:23 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be happy with any of these 6 guys.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's funny how being on a good team is now a knock on a player...

You're only allowed to be good if you play on a crappy team.

What about when Phillip Rivers was being bounced out of the first round every year despite his team being loaded?

Yet no one claims he's a bad quarterback.
Why pretend Rivers doesn't have any playoff wins? He has 3 of them. 2/4 seasons he was one and done in the playoffs. Is that really sooo so bad?
Old 01-17-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
It not that it bothers me, but it just makes me question how these people have jobs in the national sports media. Just like elf said it, it's not like Sanchez has turned the Jets into a super bowl team. Guys like Stafford, Freeman, Ryan, and Bradford got put into situations where there team was absolutely terrible. Stafford when in the lineup, was making the Lions a very dangerous team. Freeman took over a 0-7 Bucs team in 2009 that wasn';t even competitive with anyone they played, even the teams that were awful. He stepped on the field and they hung in there every game and really turned around the franchise. Ryan had a little help from Turner, but also played very good and really took that next step in his 3rd year. The Rams were 1-15 a year ago. Bradford, even though played in the NFC West, won them more games than anyone expected with a bunch of no bodies at WR. Heck he took a guy like Mark Clayton and made him look like a very good WR, something Joe Flacco couldn't do.

Sanchez lucked out having an established team around him and he doesn't have the pressure of being a savior of a franchise like Stafford or Freeman. The defense of the Jets are the real strength of this team.

Note I also am not a fan of the way the Jets build there team. It seems like they are building for the short term and aren't going to be able to keep this team in tact. While the Lions, Falcons, Rams and Bucs are hitting on their picks and building through the draft. It's working for them and if all QBs can stay healthy, this could be 4 potential threats for playoffs for years to come.
One of the biggest reasons those teams struggled is because they had holes at QB. In 2008 the Jets had Favre, so it wasn't a cavernous hole like the Falcons or Lions had for example. It's disingenuous to say "these players made their teams better and Sanchez didn't". If the Jets were starting Joey Harrington, Drew Stanton or Kyle Boller prior to Sanchez, they probably would have won no more than 4 games too.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:07 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
Why pretend Rivers doesn't have any playoff wins? He has 3 of them. 2/4 seasons he was one and done in the playoffs. Is that really sooo so bad?
sorry. Just used him for arguments sake. Wasn't implying he was a choke artist just implying that there's a double standard on this board when it comes to QBs.

I doubt bucs fans and/or JPPwhatever would give sanchez credit even if he won the superbowl.

EDIT: Because also can you DEFINITIVELY say that the Jets would have beat the Patriots yesterday with any of the other 5 regardless if the defense played the way they did? Nothings for sure.

Last edited by soybean : 01-17-2011 at 07:20 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:44 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford-Bradford photo finish.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to change my vote to Bradford, because he's coming to dominate the world with McDaniels.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'd like to change my vote to Bradford, because he's coming to dominate the world with McDaniels.

Bradford is going to love the spread offense, especially if the Rams add somebody like Rice, VJax and/or Julio. Plus, Clayton wants to resign, Avery will be healthy and DX will have the entire offseason and training camp to prep.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I doubt bucs fans and/or JPPwhatever would give sanchez credit even if he won the superbowl.
Because Buc fans hate Sanchez.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:14 AM    (permalink
Joecool
Rookie

Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool Joecool

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
Bradford is going to love the spread offense, especially if the Rams add somebody like Rice, VJax and/or Julio. Plus, Clayton wants to resign, Avery will be healthy and DX will have the entire offseason and training camp to prep.
Hmmm rice that would be pretty insane if the rams got him.
Joecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:53 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And another thing that is still bugging me.

What the **** has Stafford done to deserve so much love? Seriously? What has he done? Give me a break.
I agree, I don't understand it at all.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't understand it when he was at Georgia, and I sure as **** don't understand it now.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For everyone that loves to use statistics as their argument for why Sanchez is at the bottom of this list

Mark Sanchez post-season stats:

75/124 60.5% 922 yds 7.4 Y/A 7 TD 3 INT 92.2 RTG

4-1 record

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I didn't understand it when he was at Georgia, and I sure as **** don't understand it now.
This times a million. I just dont get it at all.

He was very mediocre at Georgia for most of his career. Sure, he had a few flashes, but there were also time where he threw some terribly inaccurate passes due to his slow and sloppy footwork. I was never high on him at all really didnt see it.

and i dont wanna here 'but that brownzzzz game!' Sanchez has had a few good games, stafford had that one and has been hurt pretty much the whole time since. But people still love him here because they liked him as a prospect and have a vested interest in him succeeding.

and ill take freeman over everyone. Reminds me a lot of big ben without the raping and drinking issues of early on.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark Sanchez has more road playoff victories than any quarterback in the history of the NFL.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Mark Sanchez has more road playoff victories than any quarterback in the history of the NFL.
Mark Sanchez also is being carried by one of the best defenses in the NFL along with a terrific o-line and running game.