Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who's gonna be the best of these QB's when all is said and done?
Josh Freeman, Bucs 59 15.05%
Matthew Stafford, Lions 126 32.14%
Sam Bradford, Rams 76 19.39%
Mark Sanchez, Jets 19 4.85%
Joe Flacco, Ravens 33 8.42%
Matt Ryan, Falcons 79 20.15%
Voters: 392. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2010, 10:55 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
False, you can not be an "MVP candidate" when you have a 0% shot of winning the damn award.
Shhhh. There's a party on the Freeman bandwagon. Everyone is welcome to jump aboard, there's still plenty of room.

This week's game against ATL is worrisome, though. They're so beastly in the Gerogia Dome.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok come on guys, who voted for Dirty Sanchez.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Stafford, but I do really like what I'm seeing from Freeman. To rank them:

Stafford
Freeman
Bradford
Ryan
Sanchez
Flacco

I think all 6 are gonna be very good QBs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Shhhh. There's a party on the Freeman bandwagon. Everyone is welcome to jump aboard, there's still plenty of room.

This week's game against ATL is worrisome, though. They're so beastly in the Gerogia Dome.
I think Ryan is undefeated at home vs NFC teams right, or wait, one loss in his career I believe.

Hopefully another one on Nov 28th.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford
Flacco
Bradford
Ryan/Freeman tie
Henne
Suckchez
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Matt Ryan is tough... the Browns kicked the **** out of him and he kept getting up
Could have just watched him back at BC to figure that one out. Kid was the entire team and threw the ball like 80 times a game and everyone he played against knew it...

And yeah, I voted Stafford, kid is a monster, has Calvin Johnson and what looks to be a pretty legit team coming together as long as Schwartz and his staff stick around to build a contender. Get him some more protection prease.

I'd probably rank them like this, I guess...

1. Stafford
2. Bradford
3. Sanchez
4. Flacco
5. Freeman
6. Ryan

I just don't see anything special about Ryan or Flacco, they're both above average starters but I think thats all they'll ever be which is fine. Freeman, at best I see a slightly worse version of Steve McNair in his prime. Sanchez I just think hes a gamer and with the Jets and their team they'll do great things. Bradford, I didn't really want to rank him anywhere to be quite honest, its based purely off of him as a prospect since I haven't seen him at all this year, but based on everything I've seen from writers, game reviews, etc. give the kid aaaaanything to throw to other than Amendola underneath and lets see how he does.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Bradford
2. Sanchez
3. Stafford tie
3. Freeman tie
5. Flacco
6. Ryan
7. Henne
Old 11-06-2010, 11:10 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
Could have just watched him back at BC to figure that one out. Kid was the entire team and threw the ball like 80 times a game and everyone he played against knew it...

And yeah, I voted Stafford, kid is a monster, has Calvin Johnson and what looks to be a pretty legit team coming together as long as Schwartz and his staff stick around to build a contender. Get him some more protection prease.

I'd probably rank them like this, I guess...

1. Stafford
2. Bradford
3. Sanchez
4. Flacco
5. Freeman
6. Ryan

I just don't see anything special about Ryan or Flacco, they're both above average starters but I think thats all they'll ever be which is fine. Freeman, at best I see a slightly worse version of Steve McNair in his prime. Sanchez I just think hes a gamer and with the Jets and their team they'll do great things. Bradford, I didn't really want to rank him anywhere to be quite honest, its based purely off of him as a prospect since I haven't seen him at all this year, but based on everything I've seen from writers, game reviews, etc. give the kid aaaaanything to throw to other than Amendola underneath and lets see how he does.
Freeman, at this point, is where McNair was seven or eight years into his career. He's light year's ahead of him as a passer in similar stages of their development.

I'm still sticking with my black Ben Roethlisberger comparison.

I don't understand how people can say any of the other guys have more potential either (at least from a skillset standpoint). Freeman is bigger, faster, stronger, has more escapability and improvisational skills, and a stronger arm than any of them.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Freeman, at this point, is where McNair was seven or eight years into his career.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Freeman, at this point, is where McNair was seven or eight years into his career. He's light year's ahead of him as a passer in similar stages of their development.

I don't understand how people can say any of the other guys have more potential either (at least from a skillset standpoint). Freeman is bigger, faster, stronger, has more escapability and improvisational skills, and a stronger arm than any of them.
Thats why I said prime; and in Tampa I don't see him developing into a much better player than he already is, especially if he has to play teams that aren't terrible on a more frequent basis than he is now.

He isnt lighting the world on fire statistically, and I'll gladly eat crow if he winds up becoming a perennial all-star quarter back considering I go to at least on Tampa game a year and they're probably my #2 team based on family alone. I just see a guy who is hot right now with a winning team like Sanchez was earlier in the season, and now he's cooled off a bit coming off of a loss and a couple of sub-par/mediocre games. Fortunately, the Bucs' remaining schedule looks pretty easy depending on your opinion of some of the teams on it (Atl, Was & Sea).
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Dude, come on. McNair was an incredibly late bloomer. As a passer, he was incredibly average until the 2000s. I know passer rating isn't the end-all, be-all, but the dude was a ~75 rating guy, had very low completion percentages, and didn't have more than 15 touchdowns in a season until 2001.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for the guy and he was a helluva football player, but McNair rode Eddie George and an incredible defense for his early years.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:30 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To put current Freeman on McNair's level 7-8 years into McNair's career isn't something I agree with. He was a co-MVP at year 9.

Yeah, McNair was a late bloomer. He sat for pretty much his entire rookie season (which he had a 81.7 QB rating over the final 4 games) and only started 9 games his sophomore season (where he had a 90.6 QB rating in 9 games). His first season starting he had a 70.4 QB rating, and it was all up from there. The guy had a <80 QB rating 4 times in his 13 year career ('97-'98, '99-'00, '04-'05, and '07-'08 ), and 3 of those were injury riddled years. And as it stands, McNair's sophomore season QB rating > Freeman's sophomore season QB rating.

Freeman, in year 2, could very well be ahead of McNair's year 2, but that's not what I have an issue with. There's no way current Josh Freeman deserves to be in the same sentence as Air McNair in his prime. And while Eddie and the defense were awesome, why did McNair win co-MVP honors? He was the guy who made it all work.

Maybe one day, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. He's having a good season and is showing signs of being a franchise QB for the Bucs for years to come. But to say he's where McNair was circa-2002 is crazy. The guy was a Pro Bowler in 2000, had a Super Bowl run before then, and was MVP a year later.

And again, I'm not saying he won't be or can't be. It's just that he's not there yet. I think you're going on your own projections and stating those as if they are already reality. He's on his way. Just isn't there yet.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I usually agree with you on most things, but I'd feel confident in saying Flacco and Stafford both have stronger arms then Freeman, at least from everything I've seen. Freeman can make every throw required, but Flacco can make some SPECIAL throws and Stafford has about as strong of an arm as you will find in the NFL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I usually agree with you on most things, but I'd feel confident in saying Flacco and Stafford both have stronger arms then Freeman, at least from everything I've seen. Freeman can make every throw required, but Flacco can make some SPECIAL throws and Stafford has about as strong of an arm as you will find in the NFL.
In terms of arm power I'd put him level with those two. I mean it's splitting hairs really.

Old 11-07-2010, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Have you seen Freeman's throw to set up the game winning FG against the Bengals? Thats about as special a throw that you can make.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:59 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great topic.

It's so ******* close. All of them are good right now, and all of them have the potential to be great. The players/coaches around them will be huge factors as well obviously.

I'm EXTREMELY surprised so many people voted for Stafford.

Here's how I'd predict their careers to unfold:

1 - Sam Bradford: Incredibly accurate, already mature, and you have to project they'll get him some better weapons.

2 - Mark Sanchez: He should be a senior at USC right now. He's going to get better. Easy to hate because of the NYJ culture but he's only going to get better.

3 - Matt Ryan: Flacco/Ryan will be an awesome debate for the next 10 years.
4 - Joe Flacco: Ryan by a hair on Whitehurst's beard.

5 - Josh Freeman: He looks ******* awesome right now. Who knows.

6 - Matt Stafford: He's shown signs, but everyone else on this list has shown more. Jury is still out. Definitely the riskiest option because of his constant injury problems and the fact that we just haven't seen much yet.

I could see ALL OF THEM starting and winning playoff games for their teams in the upcoming years. So by no means do I think Stafford will be a bust.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bradford has surgical precision and Stafford Quarterbacks the off-baby-blue Rampaging Megatrons...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 11-07-2010 at 02:08 AM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:37 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Great topic.

It's so ******* close. All of them are good right now, and all of them have the potential to be great. The players/coaches around them will be huge factors as well obviously.

1 - Sam Bradford: Incredibly accurate, already mature, and you have to project they'll get him some better weapons.

2 - Mark Sanchez: He should be a senior at USC right now. He's going to get better. Easy to hate because of the NYJ culture but he's only going to get better.

6 - Matt Stafford: He's shown signs, but everyone else on this list has shown more. Jury is still out. Definitely the riskiest option because of his constant injury problems and the fact that we just haven't seen much yet.

I could see ALL OF THEM starting and winning playoff games for their teams in the upcoming years. So by no means do I think Stafford will be a bust.
Did he get held back? I agree that's where he is at development wise, lol.

Anyway, I'd go Stafford first pretty easy, and the rest is muddled, but I think Ryan, Flacco, and Freeman would be my next 3.

Last edited by Saints-Tigers : 11-07-2010 at 07:39 AM.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:59 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Great topic.
THANKS, I know I am intrigued by it for sure, all these guys could have great careers ahead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc

Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc

Heck, I can see any of them in any order, but Stafford almost has too good of a deck there with Calvin, Pettigrew & Scheff, and Jahvid Best there... unless injuries, I can't see him worst of this bunch otherwise.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:00 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

MATT RYAN vs JOSH FREEMAN today: I'll post this in the week 9 thread as well, but here's something to chew on:

Matt Ryan has a 16-1 record in the Georgia Dome and the Falcons have averaged 28.4 points in those games.

However, he has an average passer rating of 61.0 in four career games against the Bucs, throwing six interceptions with only two touchdowns. He has also been sacked six times.

Plus, the Bucs lead the NFL with 14 interceptions this season, led by Aqib Talib’s five picks.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a feeling Ryan will play good today, but not great. I could see him with 200-225 passing yards and like 2 TD and a pick.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
I have a feeling Ryan will play good today, but not great. I could see him with 200-225 passing yards and like 2 TD and a pick.
I'd hazard a guess that this would be about right. I'm more concerned about your running game to be honest.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I'd hazard a guess that this would be about right. I'm more concerned about your running game to be honest.
Agree Caddy. Tampa has the worst run defense in the NFL. The Falcons will look to pound the ball early then open up some PA passes. As much as I love the Bucs and want them to win, reality tells me Atlanta wins this because the Bucs are just too young and not good up front against the run.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for Josh Freeman.. to me it was tough between Stafford, Matty Ice, & Freeman (favorite QB prospects past few years).. But I remember I pulled for the Jets in the draft to wait for Freeman.. I just like his upside, right up there with Stafford for me

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

118 Votes wow.
I wonder how different the results would have been in Stafford's Lions were blanked last week and Sanchez threw 4 TD passes.

3-4 weeks ago, I bet the Sanchez & Stafford results would have been a bit closer.

Chad Henne or Colt McCoy?