Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will be the number one pick?
Enes Kanter 7 7.07%
Perry Jones 14 14.14%
Kyrie Irving 49 49.49%
Harrison Barnes 19 19.19%
Other 10 10.10%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-29-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vesely will go higher. He is top 10 talent with his size and athleticism. NBA teams love international players.

Parsons will either go in the 2nd or go undrafted. No way he sneaks into the first. Needs to get better on defense. Great size, but doesn't know how to use it.

Why would anyone take a chance with Dunn after this year? Can't play defense, turns it over too much, has no athleticism, not a true PG and is undersized to be a SG, but doesn't even have the talent to be a SG in the NBA.

Same thing with Freeman. He'll struggle in the NBA against quicker players. It's his basketball IQ and shooting that could get him drafted.

There is too much to say about Jeremy Tyler. Read this, and I promise it will change your mind on him: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/08/sp...l/08tyler.html

Just do more researching.

Last edited by Docta : 03-29-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Vesely will go higher. He is top 10 talent with his size and athleticism. NBA teams love international players.

Parsons will either go in the 2nd or go undrafted. No way he sneaks into the first. Needs to get better on defense. Great size, but doesn't know how to use it.

Why would anyone take a chance with Dunn after this year? Can't play defense, turns it over too much, has no athleticism, not a true PG and is undersized to be a SG, but doesn't even have the talent to be a SG in the NBA.

Same thing with Freeman. He'll struggle in the NBA against quicker players. It's his basketball IQ and shooting that could get him drafted.

There is too much to say about Jeremy Tyler. Read this, and I promise it will change your mind on him: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/08/sp...l/08tyler.html

Just do more researching.
ok an article from 2009, Jeremy Tyler has been working hard since he got to Japan. In such a weak draft he's too talented to be overlooked. Also what's the hate with Dunn. Any 2nd round pick has major holes. Dunn can score, that will land him a chance in the NBA. And yes I know Freeman has slow feet, I watch every Georgetown game. Again his ability to knock down 3's and play tough defense will get him drafted. Also Vesley I am not high on because he is your typical soft euro.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
ok an article from 2009, Jeremy Tyler has been working hard since he got to Japan. In such a weak draft he's too talented to be overlooked. Also what's the hate with Dunn. Any 2nd round pick has major holes. Dunn can score, that will land him a chance in the NBA. And yes I know Freeman has slow feet, I watch every Georgetown game. Again his ability to knock down 3's and play tough defense will get him drafted. Also Vesley I am not high on because he is your typical soft euro.
Tyler started to show some improvement, but it got cut short due to the crisis, but it's still a small sample size. He'll either go in the 2nd or go undrafted. A lot of people can score, but it doesn't always translate to the NBA. You need other strengths to even be a role player. Being a tough defender isn't going to be a positive in the NBA when he's not going to be able to keep up with half of those guards. Vesely is nothing like a soft Euro. He actually plays hard, and with emotion. He'll need to slow his game down though.

You overrate scoring. Brooks and Hazell are really just scorers. If you think they're going to get drafted, then why wouldn't Diebler get a shot? And I don't even think Tisdale wants to enter the draft.

Last edited by Docta : 03-29-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tisdale is awful.

My cousin, my uncle, and myself are big Illini basketball fans and have been big haters of McCamey and Tisdale.

I keep telling them that Tisdale will be back in his rural hometown of Riverton, IL pumping gas before we know it.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
Tisdale is awful.

My cousin, my uncle, and myself are big Illini basketball fans and have been big haters of McCamey and Tisdale.

I keep telling them that Tisdale will be back in his rural hometown of Riverton, IL pumping gas before we know it.
He probably ruined their chance of beating Kansas with all of the 3's he was chucking up.

They got a great group coming in next year though. I'm excited to see how they do. Richmond better stay though. He better step it up also.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am worried on how Jereme Richmond will affect the team. Kid has the talent, but a ten cent head. They may be better off without him.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
Tisdale is awful.

Riverton sucks, i've been there a few times. Was it on here someone said Myers Leonard would be a lottery pick?

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:31 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STRIP that is actually my IDEAL Nets mock haha, that's super weird. I was gonna come in here saying what people think of Thompkins. I love him and hope he falls to the Nets
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:53 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STRIP.. you think Henson returns?!
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:16 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STRIP, I was wondering what your opinion is on Tristan Thompson and Cory Joseph? Being Canadian, I hear about them a lot. Where/when do you think they'll be drafted and do you see them becoming impact players at the NBA level down the line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
STRIP, I was wondering what your opinion is on Tristan Thompson and Cory Joseph? Being Canadian, I hear about them a lot. Where/when do you think they'll be drafted and do you see them becoming impact players at the NBA level down the line?
I doubt Joseph declares. If he does he's probably late first-2nd. He really needs to improve his PG skills and get stronger. Tristan Thompson could be a lottery pick because it's such a weak draft. Defensively has a big time potential. He's strong, has long arms and can really play great one on one post defense. Offfensively though he's a mess and needs a ton of work. He's a first round lock though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
STRIP.. you think Henson returns?!
I just assume he'll be back until I hear something. For the record I am not a Henson fan at all. Until he gains 20 pounds and increases his basketball IQ I can't have him in my top 10. Someone will probably take him in the lottery though purely on length and athleticism.

Old 03-31-2011, 08:03 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just assume he'll be back until I hear something. For the record I am not a Henson fan at all. Until he gains 20 pounds and increases his basketball IQ I can't have him in my top 10. Someone will probably take him in the lottery though purely on length and athleticism.
I am not sure how he differs from Brandon Wright a whole lot... he came into the season at like 200 which was a step forward, but he just excels in shot blocking so far.. sometimes he can't even rebound because of how weak his wrists/hands are.
Go Amare.

Old 04-02-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I was a Knicks fan I would be praying that a Morris twin fell to them

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope Harrison Barnes falls to the Kings if he enters. We really need a impact SF and with the right coaching Barnes will get his shot more consistant.

PG Tyreke Evans/Udrith
SG Marcus Thornton/Garcia
SF Harrison Barnes/Casspi
PF DeMarcus Cousins/Thompson
C Samuel Dalembert/Whiteside

My big board for the Kings right now would look like
1 SF/PF Derrick Williams
2 PG Kyrie Irving
3 SF Harrison Barnes
4 PF Jared Sullinger
5 PF/C Enes Kanter

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

Last edited by RaiderNation : 04-02-2011 at 05:51 PM.
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I really hope Harrison Barnes falls to the Kings if he enters. We really need a impact SF and with the right coaching Barnes will get his shot more consistant.

PG Tyreke Evans/Udrith
SG Marcus Thornton/Garcia
SF Harrison Barnes/Casspi
PF DeMarcus Cousins/Thompson
C Samuel Dalembert/Whiteside

My big board for the Kings right now would look like
1 SF/PF Derrick Williams
2 PG Kyrie Irving
3 SF Harrison Barnes
4 PF Jared Sullinger
5 PF/C Enes Kanter
Irving has to be at the top of your list. Evans is a scorer, not a point guard. Every team that has ever won the title has needed a true PG, and they are usually not their team's leading scorer. With Irving, they'd have major potential all-around.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Irving has to be at the top of your list. Evans is a scorer, not a point guard. Every team that has ever won the title has needed a true PG, and they are usually not their team's leading scorer. With Irving, they'd have major potential all-around.
Who are you to doubt Beno Udrih?
Old 04-02-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I'm really excited for the Cavs 2 top 10 picks. I only hated them because of LeBron but now that he dashed, I am rooting for them to get back on their feet. They have a real chance to come up with 2 franchise changing picks. Assuming they have a top 4 pick best case scenario would be to land a pair like Kyrie+Terrence or Perry Jones. They could also go another route and go Derrick Williams or Enes Kanter+Kemba, Knight, or Burks.

Old 04-02-2011, 10:45 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I personally would put Irving ahead, but I still think Sacramento thinks Tyreke can play PG and they really like Thornton as a shooter next to him. I think we are fine with Dalembert now and Cousins will be at the PF. So an upgrade over Casspi/Greene at SF seems like the right pick. Barnes I think will be like Luol Deng at least in the NBA.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Yeah I don't think they'd take Kyrie. Evans needs to be ball dominant to be effective, you need an off guard who can shoot and run some point and Thornton looks like he might be that. When thinking of Evans as a lead guard think D-Wade, you don't need a great PG beside him. In fact Evans becomes less effective with a great PG because he can't come off screens and shoot. Derrick Williams makes sense as he would replace what Carl Landry brought, although Enes Kanter makes some sense. While he and Cousins are both bangers with limited range that would be one of the toughest front courts in the NBA. Kemba is a sleeper if it's in that 5-8 range because he'd be the perfect complement to Tyreke Evans because he can play off ball, Knight applies to that as well. Terrence and Perry could also get looks.

Old 04-02-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A team that has Tyreke handling the ball the majority of the time is never going to win anything though, so it's kinda a vicious cycle.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:54 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ummm the Lakers have won 5 titles with Derek Fisher running the point so....????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Ummm the Lakers have won 5 titles with Derek Fisher running the point so....????
The PG isn't that important for the triangle offense. He's still a quality PG, and good for team chemistry.

Quote:
Yeah I don't think they'd take Kyrie. Evans needs to be ball dominant to be effective, you need an off guard who can shoot and run some point and Thornton looks like he might be that. When thinking of Evans as a lead guard think D-Wade, you don't need a great PG beside him. In fact Evans becomes less effective with a great PG because he can't come off screens and shoot. Derrick Williams makes sense as he would replace what Carl Landry brought, although Enes Kanter makes some sense. While he and Cousins are both bangers with limited range that would be one of the toughest front courts in the NBA. Kemba is a sleeper if it's in that 5-8 range because he'd be the perfect complement to Tyreke Evans because he can play off ball, Knight applies to that as well. Terrence and Perry could also get looks.
Him not getting to come off screens isn't going to make him less effective. He can create his own shot. He commits too many turnovers, and doesn't have a PG mindset.

Last edited by Docta : 04-03-2011 at 08:00 PM.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:10 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where do u guys think the 2 uga players will go?
Old 04-04-2011, 09:12 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Thompkins could go late first?

But I would say both 2nd.
Go Amare.

Old 04-04-2011, 09:23 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Where do u guys think the 2 uga players will go?
TT to the Nets in the late first is my dream pick
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote