Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will be the number one pick?
Enes Kanter 7 7.07%
Perry Jones 14 14.14%
Kyrie Irving 49 49.49%
Harrison Barnes 19 19.19%
Other 10 10.10%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2011, 12:48 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cory Joseph, Isaiah Thomas, DeAndre Liggins & Klay Thompson are staying in. Ralph Sampson III & Hollis Thompson are withdrawing.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Last edited by JRTPlaya21 : 05-10-2011 at 01:01 AM.
JRTPlaya21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's a bad decision for Liggins to go, he likely will never play a game in the NBA and would have been a nice veteran presence for Kentucky.

BTW I posted this somwhere else but I listed my biggest mistakes on hyping certain prospects:

Steve Logan: Iím not ashamed to admit it, I compared him to Tim Hardaway coming out, lol. Still though I donít know anyone who didnít like Logan. He was an absolute monster at Cinci. Big time scorer with what I thought were good enough PG skills. Never thought heíd bust like this. He had an uncanny resemblance to DMX lol.

Rod Grizzard: ok yeah I liked him partly because of his name haha, but yeah I was a huge fan of him at Arkansas. I would have expected him to have a Gerald Wallace type career. He was athletic, a good defender and scorer. His game was just too raw for the NBA.

Kenny Satterfield: Yeah I kind of had a feeling he wouldnít make it into the league as heís one of those guys who can be dynamite in college but didnít have an NBA game. His game was too much about flash, still though I had hopes heíd be a Jamal Crawford type.

Julius Page: Loved both him and Brandin Knight on those Pitt teams. Page just had that beautiful lefty game, silky smooth with good athleticism, a very good defender. He was simply undersized for the NBA and needed to develop more with his right hand. He and Salim Stoudemire are two leftyís I am sad didnít make it in the league.

Freddy Jones: Sure he was undersized but at Oregon he was a terrific shooter, built like a running back and was super athletic. I thought the dunk contest was going to propel his career and he did have some solid seasons with the Pacers but he never developed into what I thought heíd be. I guess that whole Oregon team has been a bust in the NBA especially with Luke Jackson. Ridnour has had a solid career but still not stars from that team that I thought would produce NBA stars.

Reece Gaines: He had nice size, was strong, could shoot and pass. I remember hearing a Jim Jackson comparison back in the day and that seemed like a good one. I remember when he was traded to Houston in the T-Mac deal I thought heíd be a stud for Houston, he then just kind of disappeared, have no idea where he is today.

Sergei Monya: I remember when the Blazers drafted both he and Khryapa I thought they were going to be good NBA contributors. Monya had prototype SF size, could shoot and seemed a lot tougher and stronger than most Euro wings. Unfortunately for the Blazers neither Euroís worked out, keep in mind this was during the time when every pro team was looking for the next Dirk or Manu and ended up reaching on guys they knew little about. I remember teams drafting Euroís simply off workouts, and most of these guys because of their skill level look great in workouts. Iím glad NBA teams do more diligence in scouting Euroís nowadays and donít just trust grainy 50ís looking footage.

David Harrison: I remember when the Pacers drafted him at the end of the first I thought it was an absolute steal. Itís hard to find big bodied bigs like that nowadays. He was surprisingly athletic and a good shot blocker. I thought at worst heíd be a Jason Collins type. Things never worked out for him though and while he stuck around in the league for a while he never really did anything. I guess his work ethic and skill level were not at an NBA level. I see a similar fate for Daniel Orton. Next pick was Anderson Varejao, Iím sure the Pacers wish they could go back in time.

Ike Diogu: Ok I bought the Elton Brand comparisons. He was a beast at Arizona state, high skill level and strength, freakish wing span. I know heís still in the league and has had flashes throughout his career but I expected him to be much more than a bottom feeder role player. Not what youíd expect in the #9 pick in the draft.

Cedric Simmons: Basically what JJ Hickson is today, thatís what I thought Simmons would be. Simmons failure in the NBA actually probably affected Hicksonís draft stock coming from the same school. Simmons had a great Sophomore campaign. He had good size and an incredible combination of athleticism and length. Unfortunately his skill set never developed, Hornets really screwed the pooch on that one drafting two underdeveloped offense players in the lottery in him and Armstrong. Many pegged them a future twin towers. A bit optimistic but I donít think anyone predicted both he and Armstrong to have such little impact in the NBA.

Mardy Collins: Iím a honest man and I wonít lie, I was so high on Collins it was borderline crazy. I actually had him ranked above Brandon Roy. I just loved his game at Temple. He was 6-6Ē could play point guard and was a great defender. I really thought he would be a huge time NBA player with his size and skill set. Unfortunately Collins most memorable NBA moment was the fight with Carmelo Anthony. I guess he is the case of one of those guys who is good at everything and great at nothing. In the NBA having one specialty usually outweighs being just average across the board at everything.

Danilo ďJRĒ Pinnock: I was a huge fan of that GW team with him, Pops Mensah Bonsu and Mike Hall. I thought Pinnockís game translated completely to the NBA. He was a run and jump athlete who could stroke the three. I remember comparing him to a poor manís Jason Richardson. Unfortunately his skill set didnít translate to the NBA as I thought it would because his jump shot was not consistent enough and he didnít give enough effort on the defensive end.

Derrick Byars: I had Byars mocked as a mid first rounder the entire draft process and he ended up going in the 2nd. I loved his game at Vandy, he had nice size, could score, defend, and had good overall skills. Unfortunately he hasnít stuck.

Morris Almond: I donít know what the deal was with him. He was my biggest draft steal. He had a sweet stroke and was overall a dynamite scorer. He had an NBA build. Heís sort of a D-league legend but why he couldnít make it in the league Iím not sure. I guess defensive effort is a big part of that.

Stephane Lasme: Thought he would carve out a role in the NBA. Kind of like what Udonis Haslem is. Lasme was athletic and long, a hard worker and a good kid. Wish he would have found a role in the NBA. He was vastly undersized however.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was also high on Byars. Had the size, and was a great leader at Vandy. Just didn't have the desire to get better that most players have. Looks like he's playing in Germany now, so there's still a slim chance he could come back.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I missed on Byars as well. Probably not an explosive enough athlete in hindsight though.Given the list I assume we're talking about guys we thought were underrated, if so I missed on Nick Calathes, Sean Williams, Kyle Weaver, Maurice Ager, and Salim Stoudamire.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle Weaver, Lester Hudson, Aubrey Coleman there always seems to be a super productive under the radar guy everyone thinks will be a stud but doesn't pan out. Charles Jenkins is that guy this year, although Gary Neal could be classified as that and he looks to have a bright career.

Old 05-11-2011, 01:33 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny, I remember having the exact same thoughts about Harrison, really liked Jones and Simmons as well - Jones in particular. Was a fan of Diogu and Almond too. Collins I met in an elevator - funny interaction because he's a Temple grad and I had a Villanova shirt on.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:08 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I too thought Diogu was going to be a stud. Really surprised that he had a very non-descript NBA career. WTF happened with him?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

The only player I'll be happy with the Wizards drafting:

damnit if the Wizards don't get a top 3 pick we are looking at crap. Best option might be drafting Brandon Knight to play off guard with Wall but that's not ideal defensively.

Old 05-12-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sounds like Selby is wowing some people in workouts
Old 05-12-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
sounds like Selby is wowing some people in workouts
That's not shocking, still don't think he knows how to fit into a pro setting of ball.

Old 05-13-2011, 08:07 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STRIP, who is someone you feel will shoot up draft boards after individual workouts?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:54 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Chad Ford has Selby and Leonard already rising fast due to private workouts. He has Leonard in his top 5 which is crazy, but I think he is safe in that 7-15 range. I expect Justin Harper and Jeremy Tyler to shoot up draft boards even given his character concerns. Tobias Harris, Klay Thompson, and Biyombo are all guys I expect to move into lottery range. Much like Tyler because of the lack of big men in this draft I expect Jordan Williams to shoot up draft boards. He's short for a center but he is one of the few in this draft class with real post moves. He's definitely leaned out a ton:

I predict Alec Burks and Markieff Morris to go 5-10 picks later than most expect. Also expect a major run on combo guards at the end of round one. Charles Jenkins, Shelvin Mack, Josh Selby, Reggie Jackson, Norris Cole, Marshon Brooks, Malcolm Lee, E'Twuan Moore, and Andrew Goudelock all have potential to go round 1. Every team is looking for that scoring guard with some PG skills. Expect more pure pg's like Nolan Smith and Darius Morris to drop into the 2nd.

Old 05-13-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

while I think Marcus will be a very good NBA player.I think Markieff might actually be a better pro MHO anyway
Old 05-13-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I absolutely agree. I can definitely see Markieff being a better player as he's a better defender and rebounder, for draft purposes though Marcus will go higher because of his offensive versatility. In the long run though Marcus is a bit of a tweener, too short to guard most 4's, lacks the foot speed to being consistently good on the perimter. Marcus to me is a poor man's Jeff Green. He's a lottery pick though and should be a solid role player in the NBA. I just don't think we are looking at anything special. Where as Markieff will have a refined role in the NBA which he will be able to perform well.

Old 05-13-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I am working on my new mock and will be putting it out within the next few days, tons of surprises and changes from my last mock. I've really started getting into looking closer at players.

Old 05-14-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how Marcus is too short to guard 4's while Markieff is not much taller than him. They're both undersized, but Markieff is just the better defender.

And I hear that Marshon Brooks is getting more attention from teams. Kinda reminds me of James Harden.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:58 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I am working on my new mock and will be putting it out within the next few days, tons of surprises and changes from my last mock. I've really started getting into looking closer at players.
Are you going to wait until the lottery to post your next mock or will we get one last pre-lottery mock?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:16 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Are you going to wait until the lottery to post your next mock or will we get one last pre-lottery mock?
Yeah I'll have it up before tuesday.

Old 05-14-2011, 08:37 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
I don't see how Marcus is too short to guard 4's while Markieff is not much taller than him. They're both undersized, but Markieff is just the better defender.

And I hear that Marshon Brooks is getting more attention from teams. Kinda reminds me of James Harden.
Yeah I know they are similar in height although Markieff is a bit taller, but Markieff compensates with his great post defense. He has a very strong base and really understands how to body up. Again though Marcus will go higher because of his versatility. Wouldn't shock me to see Markieff drop to the 18-25 range. The draft combine will determine their fate. If they do indeed measure in the 6-7' to 6-8' range it's really going to hurt their stock especially since I heard they both have T-rex wing spans. Wing Span in the NBA is one of the most valued measurements.

As for Marshon Brooks I do like him but he has several things going against him. First off he's a senior, in today's game anyone who stays in college all 4 years immediately gets labeled as having limited potential, fair or not. That practially makes the 20's the highest he can go as lottery teams always go for potential. He's a good rebounder and scorer(not shooter) but I think many teams won't be willing to bring him on in the first round. I still have him as an early to mid 2nd. The problem is that he won't be afforded to be that ball dominant guard in the pro's. Brooks is not a guy you can run off screens. He's in the Tyreke Evans mold in which he needs to dominate the ball to score. While some guys like Evans, Jamal Crawford, Joe Johnson etc are allowed to do this, I'm not convinced a pro team will give him this type of role. Because of that until he improves his ability to play off ball he will be a spark plug bench scorer.

Old 05-15-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Hereís my final pre lottery mock. Iíve really done some catching up on some scouting so here we go:

Round 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Sacramento: Kyrie Irving: PG: Duke
I think that both Enes Kanter and Derrick Williams will garner some consideration but I simply canít see the Kings passing up on Irving. Itís been debated to death what the Kings should do with Tyreke Evans because he is so ball dominant, but I think Irving is the answer. Regardless of if Marcus Thornton is retained Irving is the right pick. He is one of few if not the only player in this draft with All star potential, and his sweet shooting stroke is perfect giving him the ability to play off ball when Evans is controlling the ball. With Irving, Evans, and Cousins you have a great young trio with room to build. Iíd still probably bring back Marcus Thornton as long as itís not a massive deal as I feel like heís the perfect 6th man scorer off the bench. This draft pick would really begin to elevate the Kings and put them on par with a team like the Clippers in the rebuilding game. One other consideration I might make for the Kings in this situation would be to move down with Minnesota and have them take on Beno Udrihís contract. Theyíd still be able to land Kanter, Williams, or Knight, still though safest bet is to stay here and pick.

Video:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Toronto: Enes Kanter: C: International
Regardless of if Bryan Colangelo is retained or not, this pick makes the most sense. Derrick Williams would just be monotonous with what the Raps already have. Toronto probably should make a decision on shipping either Ed Davis or more likely Bargnani, so whoever they decide to keep is a good complement to Kanter. Unlike Davis and Bargnani who are soft finesse players, Kanter is a straight up banger. Incredibly strong on the interior but also has some very nice skills including a step back jumper and the ability to turn to either shoulder. I do feel that his foot speed and athleticism somewhat limit his potential, but at worst I see him as being an Antonio Davis type player who was an extremely productive long time starter for the Raptors. Kanter is very efficient with little flash or wasted movement. Heís personally #1 on my wish list for the Wizards.

Video:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Minnesota: Derrick Williams: PF/SF: Arizona
This would definitely be a highly debated pick because the fit is not great at all, but I think the philosophy the Wolves should adopt for this draft is going BPA. I donít think itís a deep enough draft to simply go on need. Brandon Knight is the one guy Iím thinking would be technically the smarter pick, but with Irving gone and Rubio possibly coming over I think you go with the best available player and thatís Williams by far. I expect Beasley to be shipped out so I think Derrick Williams would be a key piece because of his versatility. Wes Johnson also plays into this as he has some versatility as well to play SG and SF although SF is his better fit. The Wolves could go small ball with Williams at the 4 and Love at the 5, and they could also go big with Williams at the 3 and Johnson at the 2. While heís a natural 4 Williams is extremely adept at handling the ball and playing on the perimeter. In terms of NBA role I view him to be similar to Josh Smith. He has the athleticism to play on the perimeter but is also deceptively strong down low. Williams IMO is the player in this draft most ready to contribute. I can see him being a 13+7 guy easy right off the bat. There probably wasnít a more efficient player in the country last year than Williams. His percentages across the board are off the charts.

Video:

4) Cleveland: Bismack Biyombo: PF/C: Congo
Hereís my first WTF pick of the draft but should Cleveland drop out of the top 3 of the lottery this is the pick that I would choose as my shocker. In a draft lacking top end talent and potential Biyombo has really risen. Iím hearing heís a lottery lock and whispers of going higher. Iíve joked about Biyombo being the next Saer Sene but in all honesty after really evaluating him I am pretty confident that he will be a defensive force in the NBA. If you want to compare him at the same point and the Nike Hoops Summit in particular to Serge Ibaka, Biyombo is just as impressive if not more. IMO his offensive game and overall basketball IQ are higher than Ibakaís coming out. Ibaka probably has a couple of inches on him and is physically stronger but Biyombo has a freakish 7-7Ē wing span and heís really a relentless rebounder and shot blocker. Heís basically Kenneth Faried with more physical tools. If heís really only 18 years old which we will never really know I guess, I think his upside is worth the pick. When you consider it wonít be too difficult to bring him over immediately and work with him I think itís a good idea. Even given his contract and injury concerns I think once Varejao comes back and regains form he will be a trade piece for a contender as he simply doesnít fit into this rebuilding mode the Cavs are going through once Jamisonís contract expires. Also if Christian Eyenga is brought back he can help smooth in the transition for his fellow Congolese player.

Video:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5) Washington: Brandon Knight: PG/SG: Kentucky
Tough spot here for Washington, 3 of the top foreign players are available but after having just drafted Kevin Seraphin I canít see drafting another project big man. Wizards have failed in the past with Peter John Ramos, Vladamir Veremeenko, and Oleskiy Pecherov so I think the Wizards go BPA from the college ranks. While on the surface it doesnít seem like joining the two Kentucky phenom PGís looks smart it makes sense to me. Jordan Crawford certainly looked good at the end of last year but heís suited for a 6th man role. Heís extremely inefficient as a scorer and is more of a 2 guard. The Wizards have no PG depth behind Wall so you definitely want to add to that rotation. Knight because of his shooting prowess can play off ball with Wall. Essentially he would serve the role that Kirk Hinrich did prior to being traded. He would also be a nice insurance policy given Wallís cloudy injury history and style of play. I can definitely see them playing together for large portions of the game much like the Hawks do with Teague+Crawford or Hinrich+Crawford. The Wizards will never be a great defensive team I think he suits them well if they want to run up and down with Mcgee and crew. I think if you can find a very good defensive big to complement Mcgee they would definitely make up for the defensive deficiencies of having a small backcourt. Offensively itís a big match up advantage to have two guys who can create for others. Knight is more of a SG to me anyways so he would be a great fit. Much like when the Wizards had Arenas and Hughes Wall and Knight could set up some pretty lethal traps. In todayís game if you can get steals and block shots, being sound in man to man defense isnít as integral as it once was.

Video:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6) Utah: Jan Vesely: SF: Czech Republic
Utah is in very favorable position here in the process of their rebuild with 2 lottery picks. The front line is pretty much set and incredibly deep. Al Jefferson, Derrick Favors, Paul Milsap, and Mehmet Okur is a great rotation. Maybe you try to move Milsap and turn that into a SG like a Kevin Martin. The Jazz finally paid out the remainder of AK47ís massive contract but you would like to bring in someone with a similar skill set who can step into that role, Vesely is the man for that. While heís my #4 international prospect heís a great fit for the Jazz. Heís tall and long, extremely athletic and will really has the tools to be a great defender. He is a bit of a tweener and I canít ever see him being a great offensive player but his versatility defensively will definitely help out the Jazz a ton.

Video:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7) Detroit: Jonas Valanciunas: C: Lithuania
Incredibly tough pick to project right here. SF and SG are pretty much set for the Pistons unless there is a true stud here, which there is not and likely wonít be on draft night. Youíd like to upgrade the PG position as Stuckey simply is not good enough to be a starting PG. Heís best suited for a 6th man role or even an off guard position like Ben Gordon. Unfortunately for the Pistons the best PG available is Kemba Walker whoís not a change from Stuckey. So with this said center is clearly the top need. Youíd really love to get a nice complement to Greg Monroe who had a very strong rookie season. I gave Tristan Thompson some consideration here but heís more of a PF to me and is really like a poor manís version of Monroe. Neither of the Morris twins fit either because of their lack of height. With that I gave Valanciunas although I did it reluctantly so. Jonas is actually my favorite international prospect this year. My reason for hesitance in giving him to the Pistons is because I feel like the Pistons are looking for instant contribution. Jonas has by far the most complicated buyout in the draft. While I do believe he has a desire to play in the NBA unlike Fran Vasquez this could easily be a Rubio type situation. I donít see him being brought over for a couple of years. If the Pistons can wait than he can really contribute to them in the long term. I really like his potential. He is like a less athletic but more skilled and higher IQ version of Javale Mcgee. He has long arms, really finishes well at the hoop, and more importantly gives great effort. Heís constantly using his length not only to disrupt shots but to keep possessions alive on the offensive glass. Heís deceptively strong already and his frame appears capable of possibly adding another 10-15 pounds without losing too much explosiveness.

Video:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8) Cleveland: Kemba Walker: PG: Connecticut
Cleveland definitely goes BPA right here and it just happens to be a PG so itís definitely a great fit. Baron Davis clearly is not a long term solution so bringing in a guy like Kemba would do wonders for the Cavs on a variety of levels. Firstly Walker is probably one of the more ready players in the draft. He can step in day one and get you 15 points and 4 or 5 assists. While I do feel that his potential is limited due to his height and lack of great PG skills there is no question that his ability to score combined with his leadership and intensity to win can be an asset to any team. More importantly though is what he brings on the PR side. Cleveland has been a disaster since LeBron left, that if Kemba starts putting up some big scoring games off the bat the interest in the team with dramatically spike. With their first pick the Cavs went the risky route, this pick is pretty safe. While I donít think we are looking at a star, I think he will be a very solid basketball player who can help you right now.

Video:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9) Charlotte: Kawhi Leonard: SF: San Diego State
With no great PG or C available this pick makes the most sense. Having just traded Gerald Wallace it would be great to draft Leonard who would bring that similar role. Leonard is somewhat limited offensively much like Wallace. Right now his game is limited to slashing, he definitely needs major work on his jump shot. He is a great athlete though with great defensive potential. Also a very good rebounder from the SF spot. Leonard is definitely going to be the first pure 3 off the board come draft day.

Video:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10) Milwaukee: Donatas Montiejunas: PF/SF: Lithuania
The Bucks are actually a pretty solid team in terms of their starting 5. Jennings, Maggette and Salmons are pretty much set even though Salmons needs to step it up. Bogut is one of the better centers in the league and Gooden has been solid. You have Larry Sanders who has a ton of potential waiting in the wings to take that PF spot. What the Bucks really lacking is fire power and versatile scorers. Montiejunas who I am a huge fan of brings that needed element. IMO Donatas suffers from being on the draft radar for so long. Scouts have been dissecting his game for so long compared to Vesely and Biyombo who almost have added hype because of their mystery. The fact is that Donatas is an extremely refined offensive player. I really think he has a chance to be something special. He has a Gallo type skill set but is longer and shows a lot more toughness on the interior. He needs to gain a little weight but right now he is capable of playing as a stretch 4 or even some SF depending on the defensive matchup .He also will be easy to bring over state side immediately.

Video:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11) Golden State: Tristan Thompson: PF/C: Texas
There is no question that the Warriors have zero problems scoring the basketball. The Warriors were 7th in the league last year at over 103 ppg. Problem is they gave up over 105 ppg. The Warriors no doubt need defensive help bad. While a lot of that has to do with the backcourt of Ellis and Curry which isnít ideal defensively, creating a strong front court can definitely help alleviate the backcourt defensive deficiencies if the Warriors decide to continue with that short duo. Dorrell Wright really emerged last season in that SF role so essentially the PG-SF positions are taken care of. Whether or not the Warriors retain either or both of Reggie Williams and Al Thornton could definitely make a wing a higher priority but as I see it the Warriors are the most offensive friendly system to find a backup who can score. I really feel as though Tristan Thompson is the perfect guy for the Warriors system to start beside the consistent David Lee. The Warriors love to play small ball and Thompson fitís the bill. He is able to run up and down the floor and uses his arm length to compensate for his slight height deficiency for a big man. What really impresses me about him is his post defense. He really knows how do dig into his man and extend his arms straight. His offensive game is a work in progress but he does show potential on that side of the floor. I compare him favorably to Greg Monroe from a year ago. Andris Biedrins has really digressed and is not worth paying anymore. If they could find someone to take him off their hands that would be beneficial to the bigger picture. I know they drafted Udoh in the top 10 last year but Udoh is completely limited offensively. He projects to be a solid big man off the bench who will block shots and give energy. Thompson has real starting potential. If I were the WarriorsI might explore packaging Stephen Curry, Biedrins, Udoh, and future picks and try to land Chris Paul or a big man to play off of Ellis.

Video:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12) Utah: Alec Burks: SG: Colorado
Shooting guard seems to be the most logical pick here. As I stated earlier the front line is basically set and with the addition of Vesely with the 6th pick along with CJ Miles the SF position is now in good shape. That leaves SG and PG. While many can debate how good Devin really is as a pure point guard heís definitely a more than capable starter so a starter at SG is definitely a need. Gordon Hayward was chosen last year and heís come along slowly. He still has some nice potential but I donít see much starter potential with him. Alec Burks on the other hand has the tools to be a star in the NBA if he can refine his skills. There is no doubting that he has the prototypical size and athleticism you like for in a 2 guard. What really sets Burks apart is his ability to handle. He can get away with playing some point guard in emergencies. I think heís the perfect complement to Harris as Harris is capable of playing off ball. Burks does a really good job at penetrating. The thing holding him back from being an elite prospect is his jump shot. Until he finds more consistency in his jumper teams will cheat towards his dribble drive much like Jazz fans saw with Ronnie Brewer. He definitely doesnít have broken mechanics and I think with some work he has potential to have a Joe Johnson type impact in this league. I think this would be an ideal fit and I look for him to be a guy the Jazz could actually be targeting at #6. I know Jimmer has sort of become the folk lore mock pick here but I really believe teams will begin to sour on him when they see how much of a tweener he is. Alec Burks could be that player to really put the Jazz over the top because they do have a nice roster in place already. I could easily see the Jazz being next years Memphis Grizzlies if they can manage to make good with these two lottery picks. They already have a huge advantage with that super deep front court of Jefferson, Milsap, Favors, and Okur. CJ Miles and Jeremy Richardson also have well defined roles.

Video:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13) Phoenix: Marcus Morris: SF/PF: Kansas
Itís really hard to pin point the Phoenix needs. They are incredibly deep at every position but the problem is other than PG they have no star players. Just to run things down quickly I donít see them targeting a PG at 13. Steve Nash will be there until he retires and Aaron Brooks is his backup. You want to eventually get a starting caliber PG to replace Nash as Brooks is suited best as a 6th man, but in this years draft thatís not likely to happen baring a Brandon Knight fall. With that the Suns could use a tough post player. I gave the nod here to Marcus over his brother Markieff because of the offensive versatility to play on the perimter and inside.

Video:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14) Houston: Markieff Morris: PF: Kansas
I like this fit here. The Rockets definitely need to give Scola some help up front. I suppose Thabeet was acquired to eventually replace Yao Ming and while that appears to be a long shot more immediate help is needed. I know that they have two young PFís in Patrick Patterson and Jordan Hill but neither really has shown much potential. Morris at the very least can step in and provide some solid post defense and rebounding.

Video:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15) Indiana: Jordan Williams: PF/C: Maryland
Power Forward seems to be the position which can use an upgrade. Hansobrough is solid enough and could continue to start but quality depth in the backcourt is definitely needed. Larry Bird loves drafting proven college players and thatís exactly what Jordan Williams is. He probably has the best hands in the draft. Very good at collecting in traffic and going up. Heís extremely strong with a nice touch around the rim. In college was a very high volume rebounder. The biggest issue for him has been conditioning. He has always been overweight which impacted his ability to go up and down the court. Since the end of the season however he has leaned out all the way to an impressive 8% body fat. Youíd wish he were a little taller and provided more as a shot blocker but there is no doubt that there is a role for him in the NBA. If he can develop a somewhat decent mid range game that would elevate his game exponentially. Like most young bigs however heís a pretty atrocious free throw shooter.

Video:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16) Philadelphia: Kenneth Faried: PF: Morehead State
Unless the 76ers plan on moving Iguodala the PG/SG/SF positions are covered and have plenty of depth. The front line needs a major upgrade. For lack of a better description, Mareese Speights simply sucks. He has not panned out the way the 76ers hoped he would. He is one of the least efficient bigs in the league. Constantly shooting under 50% for a big is not good. He also is not a great defender. While the 76ers could use a decent post up big with none here they should go for the great situational player. There were times when they were playing small ball that Thaddeus Young was playing PF. That definitely isnít ideal. Faried is undersized and not particularly skilled but the two things he does well he does extremely well. His rebounding and shot blocking are incredible and when you combine that with his constant motor he definitely will be an impact defensively and on the glass on the next level. He is probably the most efficient rebounder to come out of college since maybe Paul Milsap at Lousiana Tech. I donít have high hopes for him offensively but there is no doubt that he can be an impact defender and rebounder in the NBA. Ben Wallace potential, heís that good on the glass and swatting shots.

Video:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17) New York: Jimmer Fredette
This would undoubtedly be the biggest story of the draft. While I do believe he is a mid-late first round player, ESPN will use this moment and act like he was a top 5 pick that dropped. Every year a highly productive college player drops due to questions of size or position from Jameer Nelson to Ty Lawson , Jimmer is that guy here. We all know the Knicks wanted Stephen Curry so bad a few years back, Iíd imagine the draft fans in NYK would explode if they landed Jimmer. Itís pretty evident that Jimmer is a tweener and probably wonít ever be a full time starter. Iíve heard the Deron Williams comparisons thrown around but they simply arenít accurate. Jimmer lacks the ball handling, quickness, and passing ability to ever be a starting PG, but what he does well is shoot the ball. One of the most prolific shooters in the past 10 years Iíd imagine DíAntoni would be ecstatic to get his hands on Jimmer. He can really extend the defense and could play a pretty nice pick and pop game with Stat. Another guy Iíd watch out for with the Knicks pick is Kenneth Faried.

Video:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18) Washington: Chris Singleton: SF: Florida State
This would be a great pick for the Wizards especially if they ended up taking Knight with their first pick like I have here. Not only is SF the #1 need for the Wizards but a defensive minded one is even more important. If you had a lineup with Wall, Knight, and Mcgee you definitely need a lock down defender in there. Singleton is that guy. Offensively heís extremely limited and might not ever be an impact player on that end, but defensively IMO he has all defense potential. His foot speed, length and defensive instincts are incredible. Unlike Booker he has the quickness to play defense on the perimeter.

Video:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19) Charlotte: Josh Selby: PG/SG: Kansas
I absolutely believe the rumors of Selby raising his stock through workouts and it wouldnít shock me if he went even higher than this. In a draft which a ton of teams need PGís and very few are high upside Selby is well worth the risk especially since Charlotte in this mock goes the safe route with pick one and Kawhi Leonard. Selby while I feel at this moment lacks the skill to be a starting PG I think people should give him some time to learn under pro conditions. I think as a prospect heís very comparable to Jrue Holiday who also had a disappointing freshman season before he declared for the draft. Selby just needs to learn not to settle with outside shots. He can use his athleticism to get to the bucket and doing so opens up the kick out. I think with some work he can be a solid NBA PG much like Holiday. He also has the tools to be a good defender if he chooses to.

Video:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20) Minnesota: Darius Morris: PG: Michigan
Minnesota skipped on a PG with their first pick but Morris definitely would be a great consolation prize. Morris is really rising up draft boards and it wouldnít shock me to see him rise all the way to the latter part of the lottery. He is one of the only pure point guards in the draft. At 6-4Ē he has excellent size for a point guard. Heís really one of the better passers in the draft. He is really crafty with the ball and knows how to get into the lane and finish. Really I think the one draw back with him right now is his inability to make perimeter shots. Itís definitely an issue that he needs to work on but nowadays most young point guards struggle with shooting. He has potential to be a really good pro if he continues to work on his game.

Video:

21) Portland: Reggie Jackson: PG: Boston College
Point guard is definitely going to be a position of target for the Blazers this offseason. Patty Mills is a free agent and Andre Miller has a team option that they will likely match, but still a backup and long term starter is needed. Reggie Jackson is a hot name in NBA recruiting circles right now. It was somewhat of a surprise that he stayed in the draft but he has the tools to be a good lead guard in the NBA. Jackson definitely needs to work on his PG skills however. His passing and playmaking skills are below average and he carries a score first mentality. He does however have a freakish wingspan and is a great defender and rebounder. Those two things will gain him playing time immediately.

Video:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22) Denver: Jordan Hamilton: SF: Texas
The Nuggets most definitely would love to get a big man with post skills as K-Mart is gone and Nene has a player option which he could opt out of. With none available however the Nuggets need to go BPA. Wilson Chandler and Aaron Afflalo could both be gone so finding depth on the wings is definitely important. They could address big man at another time, possibly moving Raymond Felton for one. Hamiltonís calling card is definitely his scoring ability. He really improved a ton this year being more in the spotlight and has a sweet shooting stroke. He has good size and can be a solid defender and rebounder. My only issue with him is that heís so mechanical. He is a set shooter who will struggle at the next level to create his shot. He also is not a big effort guy and often coasts through games. The skill set is definitely there to be a productive pro.

Video:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23) Houston: Klay Thompson: SG: Washington State
After having drafting a big man with their earlier pick the Rockets here get some fire power. I think they are pretty set right now at PG with either Lowry or Dragic, so getting some spot up shooters would definitely help the Houston offense become more productive. Klay Thompson does have some wholes in his game but what you canít deny is his shooting. He has a sweet shooting stroke with range to the 3 points line. Heís somewhat limited athletically but that shouldnít affect his ability to knock down shots on the next level. If he can prove in workouts that heís more athletic than originally thought he has a chance to sneak into the late lottery. He did have that Marijuana possession charge so there could be some character marks that push him down boards a bit. In the long run I think he gives the Rockets the ability to move Kevin Martin along with one of their young PF pieces for either an elite center or PG.

Video:

24) Oklahoma City: Tobias Harris: SF/PF: Tennessee
While the Kendrick Perkins trade certainly helped give the Thunder great size and I love his contract extension btw, the Thunder have been missing some on offense since Jeff Green left. Greenís versatility as that tweener really is being missed in their offense. Much like Green Harris is a pretty good shooter and pretty good rebounder. What I really like about his game is his willingness to bully smaller defenders in the post. Heís not the greatest athlete but I do think heís capable of playing in the post. The Thunder are really just a few wings away from being legit title contenders. Harris would certainly help the depth.

Video:

25) Boston: Justin Harper: SF/PF: Richmond
Boston could go a number of ways here. They want a big post defending center to replace Perkins but this draft lacks that type of player. A backup to Rondo would be nice but Iíd expect them to sign a vet if they donít retain Delonte. Avery Bradley is also somewhat of a PG. Justin Harper makes sense because of his versatility. The Celtics may or may not choose to retain Jeff Green. I know they want to keep him but there is definitely a threshold for how much they are willing to bid for him. If a team signs him to a sizable offer sheet the Celtics might be forced to decline the offer. With that Justin Harper makes sense. Harper is a bit of a tweener but he has the skills to play both the 3 and 4. He has a nice perimter shot, has a good handle and has some decent post moves. Heís deceptively strong inside and has really long arms which he uses to grab boards and block shots. I really feel like heís underrated at this point if anything and could be a late first steal. Much like Derrick Williams he is extremely efficient from the floor.

Video:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
26) Dallas: Tyler Honeycutt: SG/SF: UCLA
Caron Butler, Deshawn Stevenson and Peja are all free agents so the Mavs definitely should be looking towards drafting a wing. While you can argue that Honeycutt has similarities to Brewer his potential to at least be serviceable on offense is much greater. I think learning from Shawn Marion can really elevate his game. His defensive potential is great. Quick guy with long arms and solid defensive instincts. Offensively while he will never be a go to guy he has potential to be a decent slasher with some ability to knock down mid range shots and post down shorter players.

27) New Jersey: Trey Thompkins: PF: Georgia
Kris Humphries is an impending free agent and while I do expect the Nets to attempt to retain him to a certain monetary threshold, there is no doubt that the Nets lack any sort of depth on the front line. Thompkins has a very skilled offensive game which complements Brook Lopez well and would allow Lopez to work around the rim without all of the clutter. Thompkins efficiency dipped some from his sophomore year but he still had a solid season. Heís just an ok rebounder and right now an at times poor defender but I really see David West type potential in him. He has a nice jump shot and has some nice moves to get himself open.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28) Chicago: Travis Leslie: SG/SF: Georgia
While Chicago would prefer to get more of a scoring threat, Leslie fits exactly what the Bulls would love. Heís undersized but he is an absolute freak athlete and has potential to be an intimidating lock down defender. He definitely lacks range on his jump shot but he can really attack the rim with force. Heís perfect in the transition game with Rose. Reminds me some of Tony Allen coming out of Oklahoma State.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
29) San Antonio: Nikola Vucevic: PF/C: USC
Spurs are definitely at a big cross roads. The team is aging and they are likely to start a big rebuild within the next 4 or 5 years. Regardless this pick is not going to make a big difference in the grand scheme of things. With that said Thiago Splitter has not had nearly the impact many thought he would. In all honesty Fabricio Oberto was really one of TDís best front court mates post David Robinson. Vujevic has the kind of size and skills to potentially make in impact in this league and fitís the Spurs really well. Vujecic has a ton of skills his issues are foot speed and overall playing speed. He struggles in a fast tempo game.

30) Chicago: Nolan Smith: PG: Duke
Here is your backup PG for Rose. CJ Watson is decent at times but really isnít a pure point. Nolan Smith definitely can make in impact with his defense. He has long arms and very active hands. Offensively heís decent as a floor general and can hit an open 3 if needed.

Round 2

31) Miami: Shelvin Mack: PG/SG: Butler
32) Cleveland: JaJuan Johnson: PF: Purdue
33) Detroit: Norris Cole: PG/SG: Cleveland State
34) Washington: Davis Bertans: SF: Latvia
35) Sacramento: Jeremy Tyler: PF/C: USA
36) New Jersey: Jimmy Butler: SF: Marquette
37) LA Clippers: Jereme Richmond: SF: Ilinois
38) Houston: Greg Smith: C: Fresno State
39) Charlotte: Keith Benson: PF/C: Oakland
40) Milwaukee: Charles Jenkins: PG/SG: Hofstra
41) LA Lakers: Malcolm Lee: SG/PG: UCLA
42) Indiana: Kyle Singler: SF: Duke
43) Golden State: Eítwaun Moore: PG/SG: Purdue
44) Chicago: Jamie Skeen: PF: VCU
45) New Orleans: Vernon Macklin: PF/C: Florida
46) LA Lakers: Negueba Samake: C: France
47) LA Clippers: Scotty Hopson: SF/SG: Tennessee
48) Atlanta: Marshon Brooks: SG: Providence
49) Memphis: John Lueuer PF: Wisconsin
50) Philadelphia: Demetri McCamey: PG: Illinois
51) Portland: Rick Jackson: PF/C: Syracuse
52) Denver: Chandler Parsons: SF: Florida
53) Orlando: Cory Joseph: PG: Texas
54) Cleveland: David Lighty: SG/SF: Ohio State
55) Boston: Andrew Goudelock: PG: Charleston
56) LA Lakers: Nikola Mirotic: SF: Montenegro
57) Dallas: Gary Mcghee: C: Pitt
58) LA Lakers: Iman Shumpert: SG/PF: Georgia Tech
59) San Antonio: Cam Long: SG: George Mason
60) Sacramento: Chris Wright: SF: Dayton

Old 05-15-2011, 01:53 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind Donatas...Klay Thompson is a guy that I'd love to see in Milwaukee if Motiejunas wasn't the selection

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In that situation it's impossible to pass on Derrick Williams even though the need isn't there. Ideally we would trade out of there but I don't think the demand would be there. How did you get the order? Maybe we could move Beasley somewhere. I like Morris, wish he was a better athlete and a better shooter though. I'd think about Norris Cole even in that spot.

Last edited by yo123 : 05-15-2011 at 01:57 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone interested in participating in a forum mock???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind either Morris brother in AZ, Frye is much better suited to come off the bench as a 4/5, I just wish they had better post games as we really don't have any inside scorers outside of Gortat. A wing player is also a possibility as only Dudley is under contract.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STRIP you seem way more knowledgeable about the NBA draft than me so maybe you can tell me more about this.
Shouldn't the Bulls just trade their picks to move up and take the best SG? Or maybe even trade their picks for a veteran 2 guard? I just don't see any reason for them to take two late first rounders or even a 2nd rounder.