Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will be the number one pick?
Enes Kanter 7 7.07%
Perry Jones 14 14.14%
Kyrie Irving 49 49.49%
Harrison Barnes 19 19.19%
Other 10 10.10%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
New tape has come out on Kanter the last few days, he looks disinterested and lazy. Wasn't playing defense at all. Being that a lot of teams really haven't seen him play much things like this might cause him to drop a little.
I've seen the Kanter sex tape too. Not so good.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
New tape has come out on Kanter the last few days, he looks disinterested and lazy. Wasn't playing defense at all. Being that a lot of teams really haven't seen him play much things like this might cause him to drop a little.
To be honest though he is suffering from scouts breaking down his prep tape because that's all he had. Lets be honest how many guys who are dominant in high school box out and give consistent defensive effort. If they really broke down everyone else's high school tape you'd find similar things. I'm not worried about Kanter. I think he will be a solid 15+8 type guy in this league, will set good screens and hit open shots as well as bang down low.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe he is tanking it a little bit hoping to slid down to Washington?
Old 06-08-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That could be the case but I heard the Wizards arent in love with Kanter but he would be a option at 6.

Also on twitter the new rumor is McGee for the #2 pick. IDK how I feel about that. The Wizards are apparently very interested in Williams.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like....straight up? Why the **** would the Wolves do that?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Like....straight up? Why the **** would the Wolves do that?
One word:

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:50 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as I would love McGee, I don't want him straight up for #2... But it wouldn't surprise me. Kahn does crazy stupid ****.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.bulletsforever.com/2011/6...-pick-or-trade

Chad Ford said McGee, Ellis, Gasol are options
Old 06-09-2011, 07:55 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
As much as I would love McGee, I don't want him straight up for #2... But it wouldn't surprise me. Kahn does crazy stupid ****.
Javale is 23 years old, 7-2" with a freakish wingspan. Averaged 10+8 on 55% from the field, 2nd in the league in bpg above D12 and Ibaka. He's pretty much the perfect complement to Love. The fact that the Twolves have discussed Biyombo who may be the same age as Javale I don't see why Javale for any pick in this draft is a stretch. Kanter is a horrible fit with Love and as said With Love/Beasley/Wes Johnson, Derrick Williams doesn't make a ton of sense. As a Wizards fan I'm not even totally sold on this trade. I simply don't like Williams and having him and Blatche together with Seraphin at center is not what I envisioned. I suppose we could then take Biyombo at 6, but still not a huge fan unless Williams is replacing Blatche as PF. People hat on Blatche because of those one or two plays a game when he tries to play PG or takes a bad shot, but if you look at it in general he is still incredibly efficient at 55% from the field and only 1 topg. When Mcgee's motor is running he can take over a game one end to another. Very few players in the league have his potential as he continues to grow out his body. I think this would be a great move by the Wolves. Add one of the leagues best shot blockers beside K-Love.

Old 06-09-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
http://www.bulletsforever.com/2011/6...-pick-or-trade

Chad Ford said McGee, Ellis, Gasol are options
I havent given up on Pau because I know the guy has helped us win 2 rings and is still an All NBA player even with this joke of a playoffs he just had. However, if we got the number 2 pick and maybe some other guys from the wolves I would be down for Derrick Williams.

Not very likely though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Lakers aren't moving any of their starters or Odom considering no one will take Artest. For kicks though I think Michael Beasley, Wes Johnson, Johnny Flynn, and picks 2+20 would be more than enough to get Gasol. Would make their lineups:

Lakers
PG: Derek Fisher/Steve Blake/Johnny Flynn
SG: Kobe Bryant/Wes Johnson
SF: Derrick Williams/Ron Artest
PF:Lamar Odom/Michael Beasley
C: Andrew Bynum/20th pick

T'Wolves
PG: Ricky Rubio/Luke Ridnour
SG: Wayne Ellington
SF: LaZar Heyward
PF: Kevin Love/Anthony Randolph
C: Pau Gasol/Darko Millicic/Nikola Pekovic

Again though the Lakers are in win now mode and Wolves are in rebuilding so it makes zero sense.

Old 06-09-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Lakers aren't moving any of their starters or Odom considering no one will take Artest. For kicks though I think Michael Beasley, Wes Johnson, Johnny Flynn, and picks 2+20 would be more than enough to get Gasol. Would make their lineups:

Lakers

T'Wolves

Again though the Lakers are in win now mode and Wolves are in rebuilding so it makes zero sense.
The only reason I would do it is to get some athleticism and some younger guys on the roster. Not really a deal I would love, if we trade Pau it would have to be for a proven guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

My Updated Mock: http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/9188/2011

Derrick Willams going #1 is probably what I'll have next time however, will have to hear more.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Derrick Willams going #1 is probably what I'll have next time however, will have to hear more.
I would be thrilled if the Bucks take Klay Thompson and the pick makes so much sense

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:40 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Lakers

T'Wolves

I ******* hate Pau Gasol.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-10-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Javale is 23 years old, 7-2" with a freakish wingspan. Averaged 10+8 on 55% from the field, 2nd in the league in bpg above D12 and Ibaka. He's pretty much the perfect complement to Love. The fact that the Twolves have discussed Biyombo who may be the same age as Javale I don't see why Javale for any pick in this draft is a stretch. Kanter is a horrible fit with Love and as said With Love/Beasley/Wes Johnson, Derrick Williams doesn't make a ton of sense. As a Wizards fan I'm not even totally sold on this trade. I simply don't like Williams and having him and Blatche together with Seraphin at center is not what I envisioned. I suppose we could then take Biyombo at 6, but still not a huge fan unless Williams is replacing Blatche as PF. People hat on Blatche because of those one or two plays a game when he tries to play PG or takes a bad shot, but if you look at it in general he is still incredibly efficient at 55% from the field and only 1 topg. When Mcgee's motor is running he can take over a game one end to another. Very few players in the league have his potential as he continues to grow out his body. I think this would be a great move by the Wolves. Add one of the leagues best shot blockers beside K-Love.
OK, you sold me, I dig it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-10-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

somewhat significant news....

European prospects Nikola Mirotic and Davis Bertans are expected to withdraw from the NBA draft on Monday

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
somewhat significant news....

European prospects Nikola Mirotic and Davis Bertans are expected to withdraw from the NBA draft on Monday
Mirotic is not surprising since he has an impossible buyout for years, Bertans is a bit of a surprise.

Old 06-10-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Andrew Goudelock makes me happy in the pants for New Orleans

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The Kings are rumored to love Jimmer, and with this weak draft I wouldn't be surprised to see us take him at 7(or move down a few picks for him). We were one of the worst 3 point shooting teams last year and are in need of some guys that can hit the 3. We already have a bunch of young unproven talent at SF(Casspi and Greene), and Leonard would just make SF more of a log jam for us. Plus he isn't a shooter. Jimmer could provide the Kings with a shooter of the bench at first and eventually slide in as PG/SG next to Tyreke down the line. Also we are also rumored to like Brandon Knight so a trade up for him could be possible if a deal can be done.

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
The Kings are rumored to love Jimmer, and with this weak draft I wouldn't be surprised to see us take him at 7(or move down a few picks for him). We were one of the worst 3 point shooting teams last year and are in need of some guys that can hit the 3. We already have a bunch of young unproven talent at SF(Casspi and Greene), and Leonard would just make SF more of a log jam for us. Plus he isn't a shooter. Jimmer could provide the Kings with a shooter of the bench at first and eventually slide in as PG/SG next to Tyreke down the line. Also we are also rumored to like Brandon Knight so a trade up for him could be possible if a deal can be done.
You guys should trade for Jameer.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mirotic is not surprising since he has an impossible buyout for years, Bertans is a bit of a surprise.
is Jonas gonna pull out of the draft? I read something a little while ago that said he might. I know he's got some complicated buyout deal.. and NBADraft doesn't have him in their mock at all, which got me wondering if he did or was close to or what?

Old 06-10-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

There have been no reports of him pulling out although my buddy Aran at draft.net believes he will. The deadline to pull out is Monday so we'll know soon. The problem with Jonas is that his contract with his club has no NBA buyout clause meaning he is going into negotiations with his club with them holding all leverage on a buy out. Because of the limit teams can spend on a buyout he will have to pay 2.5 mil-3 mil out of his own pocket to play in the NBA this year. Problem with that is with the rookie scale he hardly makes that and doesn't get that right away, so unless he has endorsements lined up he will have to borrow a crap load of money just to play. Why I mocked him to the Pistons is because they are in cost saving mode and wouldn't have to sign him any time soon, just hold his rights and bring him over when his contract expires. As for him as a player most teams actually have him as the #1 center in the draft depending on what you consider Kanter. The Cavs actually are rumored to prefer him to Kanter at #4 if they have the choice, however with his buyout he will drop. I think it's 50/50 he stays. Next year again even more than this year he would be the clear cut #1 center prospect in the draft. Him dropping out would guarantee Vesely as a top 6 pick, with Utah, Cleveland, Toronto, and Washington all likely destinations. This also kicks Donatas up draft boards and probably gets him back in that lottery range. Also brings the possibility of Biyombo going top 10 very likely.

Old 06-10-2011, 09:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

What happened with Donatas that made him drop some? It seems like he was in the Top 5 forever and now he's a borderline lotto pick?

Old 06-10-2011, 09:56 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

To be honest there is no real concrete explanation for it which is strange considering he had a good season. I think some of it has to do with the fact that hes been on the draft radar for so long. Scouts have nit picked him to death. He doesnt have that same mystique and perceived upside as Vesely and Biyombo, however as a player I love him and think hes the top international player all around in this draft. Sure hes not a freak athlete like Vesely but to me he has a defined position in the league as a 4. Hes not Dirk but hes not Darko or Yi either. His post up game and strength inside is vastly underrated. Honestly Id love him on the Wizards at 6, I prefer him to Tristan Thompson and Markieff Morris although they both have better defensive ability. Right now Id say his ceiling is 6 and his floor is 17 and the Knicks but who knows really. Cant see him falling past Charlotte at 19 though. Really any team in the 6-20 range can justify taking him. Id find it hilarious though if Colangelo took him at 5, lol to pair with Bargs, Ed Davis, and Amir. He's not quite the shooter of Bargs or Gallo but he's still a great shooter. He's basically Yi with more toughness.