Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will be the number one pick?
Enes Kanter 7 7.07%
Perry Jones 14 14.14%
Kyrie Irving 49 49.49%
Harrison Barnes 19 19.19%
Other 10 10.10%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm way too excited considering it's going to be a ****** night if you're a Magic fan. Who wants Ryan Anderson for a pick? Get us in a position to take Burks, Hamilton, or Brooks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:15 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm way too excited considering it's going to be a ****** night if you're a Magic fan. Who wants Ryan Anderson for a pick? Get us in a position to take Burks, Hamilton, or Brooks.
haha i think you'll be disappointed if you think your gunna get that high of a pick for him lol

all of those guys mentioned have way higher ceilings than anderson could dream of haha

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anderson's pretty much our most valuable trade chip, among our young guys. I'm not a big fan, because he's a chucker...but there is talent there. He's long, he rebounds very well, and he's a high pecentage shooter from long range. He has impressive per 36 statistical projections. I just dont like him that much. lol. A 1st rounder in the teens or middle of the 1st, isnt a steep price to pay for a player of his caliber at all. Especially in a weak draft class. It wont happen, though...sadly, he'll probably start for Orlando one day. :/ Schematically, he's a great fit for us...he just tends to annoy me.

edit...

I really have rebuilding on the mind...but it just doesnt look too likely. What's sad, is that our best chance of a rebuild or an overhaul, comes by way of Dwight's departure.

If Orlando has to stick with the status quo lineup...I'd at least try to move Anderson for a pick or a new 2. We're apparently going to try and re-sign J-Rich. But we could really use some youth, and the Richardson fit, was just kind of an awkward one. They never really gelled. With Anderson out of the picture, that would enable us to give regular minutes to Earl Clark at SF and PF. And then all that's left would be to sign a back up big, to play behind Howard with the MLE. Or, this can be Fran Vazquez if they finally work out a deal. I'd love to bring in an Arron Afflalo or a Courtney Lee to play the 2, they're virtually the same guy, but that probably isnt too likely. My main aim, would be to infuse a bit of youth and stress the importance of team growth and chemistry. Something Howard has pointed out many a time before. And if Howard does bounce...at least you have a little more youthful talent on the roster, to help aid in the rebuilding process.

PG Nelson
SG rookie or NBA youth
SF Turkoglu
PF Bass
C Howard

PG Arenas
PG Duhon
SG Redick
SG/SF Richardson
SF/PF Clark
C/PF MLE signing/Fran Vazquez
C Daniel Orton

We could do worse. You'd think it could potentially make us worse, but I think it would greatly reduce the amount of one on one basketball Orlando was playing last year. It would also force guys like Nelson and Turkoglu, to once again shoulder more of the offensive game. They just seemed to disappear a lot, and become too passive, when J Rich came on board. They never really played like a team. And of course, Howard would see his offensive input increase even more.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 06-16-2011 at 07:56 PM.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
He's a PG..?
No, he's a 2 in the body of a 1. I don't see him being able to play point guard on an NBA roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Wow I didnt know there was this much hate on Jimmer. Jimmer would be exactly what we need on the Kings. We are one of the worst 3 point shooting teams in the NBA and adding a guy who can not only make a 3, but create his own shot is ideal. A rotation or Tyreke/Thornton/Udrih/Fredette gives the Kings 4 different type of guards that should all play well together. Add in Jimmer's positive attitude to a team thats has guys like Cousins and Donte Greene, hopefully he could help them. Also you have to factor in that Fredette would bring more of a fan base to the Kings, who are in desperate need of money for the new stadium.
I'm not totally sure he can do that against more athletic defenders. He struggled to get shots off against Florida, and they have marginal NBA talent on that roster.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I WANT RYAN ANDERSON BACK DAMMIT!
i miss him
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
No, he's a 2 in the body of a 1. I don't see him being able to play point guard on an NBA roster.

I'm not totally sure he can do that against more athletic defenders. He struggled to get shots off against Florida, and they have marginal NBA talent on that roster.
Well that's because Florida had to stop him in order to win. No NBA team is going to have to scheme against him. He's never gonna be double-teamed.

And he will play point in the NBA. He has good size, can handle the ball, and has great basketball IQ. He's smart enough to realize that he won't be the best player on his team. Just the way he plays shouts point guard.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT: Double post. Site's been going slow today.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bulls should do what they gotta do to get Jimmer. ;)
Old 06-16-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
semi realistic top 5 for PHX

Alec Burks, SG, Colorado
Bismack Biyombo, PF/C, Congo
Kawhi Leonard, SF, San Diego State
Marcus Morris, F, Kentucky
Markieff Morris, PF, Kentucky

slight change here

Bismack Biyombo, PF/C, Congo
Kawhi Leonard, SF, San Diego State
Donatas Motiejunas, PF, Lithuania
Tristan Thompson, PF, Texas
Markieff Morris, PF, Kentucky

if you cant tell I want a PF
Old 06-16-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
The Bulls should do what they gotta do to get Jimmer. ;)
I'd actually like that. But the only way it could happen is if they trade up, and I don't think teams are that interested in 2 late-first round picks in this draft.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hell Suns would give you Jimmer if you took back Warrick or Childress
Old 06-16-2011, 09:43 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
I'd actually like that. But the only way it could happen is if they trade up, and I don't think teams are that interested in 2 late-first round picks in this draft.
Brian Scalabrine is a helluva cornerstone to any trade.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well that's because Florida had to stop him in order to win. No NBA team is going to have to scheme against him. He's never gonna be double-teamed.

And he will play point in the NBA. He has good size, can handle the ball, and has great basketball IQ. He's smart enough to realize that he won't be the best player on his team. Just the way he plays shouts point guard.
The only scheme Florida used was guarding him with Kenny Boynton and he was on a gimpy ankle. He was occasionally double teamed, but all you really need is an athletic defender. And there is nothing about the kid that screams PG to me. His assist/turnover ratio has never been good and he's a chucker. The way he plays screams that once he touches the ball the possession ends for everyone else. He's not going to be able to put up the volume of shots he did at BYU in the NBA. I just can't see him being an efficient scorer in the NBA.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:26 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How much higher is Derrick Williams' upside compared to Michael Beasley's?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:16 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
The only scheme Florida used was guarding him with Kenny Boynton and he was on a gimpy ankle. He was occasionally double teamed, but all you really need is an athletic defender. And there is nothing about the kid that screams PG to me. His assist/turnover ratio has never been good and he's a chucker. The way he plays screams that once he touches the ball the possession ends for everyone else. He's not going to be able to put up the volume of shots he did at BYU in the NBA. I just can't see him being an efficient scorer in the NBA.
He put up all those shots cause he was the best on the team, and he worked the hardest out of all of them. They had a better chance of winning with him as the #1 option. And he's obviously not gonna be able to get the same number of shots, but he could end up with more quality shots, if he ends up with the right team. He might not have had a lot of assists, but it's not like he was a terrible passer.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:49 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
as a prospect or the Beasley we know now?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:03 AM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey MOTH, was thinking of players that Orlando could go after to help sway Dwight to stay and someone who was rumored to be available this off-season and I came up with this deal.

Magic Receive: SG Monta Ellis

Warriors Receive: SF/SG Andre Iguodola

76ers Receive: C Daniel Orton, PF Ryan Anderson, SF Hedo Turkoglu and a 2012 Lottery Protected 1st Round Pick

You think something like that may work? You guys get a legit second option, hell, a first option on some nights, who is locked up, Golden State gets bigger and more athletic and defensive at the 2 and the Sixers get more depth and youth in the frontcourt, a possible starter at the 3 and also a 1st round pick.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:21 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Philly is trading Iggy because they don't feel he plays up to his contract as a #1 option, yet you give them an even worse contract in Hedo? That's hideous. Ryan Anderson would be nothing more than a backup for Brand and Orton actually makes the deal worse, lol. The fact that it's even a lottery protected first makes it worst, even if it had no protection the sixers wouldn't touch this deal with an 8 foot pole. Anyways that Orlando pick will be in the 20's. Also in discussions the the Warriors want more than just Iggy for Ellis, and even on a Magic standpoint while Ellis would be a great guy with D12, with Nelson and Arenas already in place I don't think it's a great fit.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
He put up all those shots cause he was the best on the team, and he worked the hardest out of all of them. They had a better chance of winning with him as the #1 option. And he's obviously not gonna be able to get the same number of shots, but he could end up with more quality shots, if he ends up with the right team. He might not have had a lot of assists, but it's not like he was a terrible passer.
I obviously don't deny that he didn't really have a choice but to take a lot of shots because he was their best player. He needs a lot of freedom with his shot taking to score, but he'll be on a tight leash in the NBA. I definitely think he can find a career as a role player, but if his shot isn't falling there's no reason to have him on the court. If you give him that freedom he might put up 20 off the bench, but more often than not that type of shot selection will take you out of a game.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I don't get that logic. "Let's dump our high ceiling 3 and then draft the same player at #2 overall." ******* stupid, but in-line with the kind of **** Minnesota pulls, so I wouldn't be shocked.

...after drafting a similar player in Wesley Johnson in 2010.

They should be trying to swap picks with the Cavs or Wizards and be targetting Kanter.

Last edited by nepg : 06-17-2011 at 12:34 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I don't get that logic. "Let's dump our high ceiling 3 and then draft the same player at #2 overall." ******* stupid, but in-line with the kind of **** Minnesota pulls, so I wouldn't be shocked.

They should be trying to swap picks with the Cavs or Wizards and be targetting Kanter.
Wes Johnson is around 6'7 205, basically a shooting guard for us. The Beasley and Williams argument I can understand though. I just hope Williams isn't as reckless with the ball as Beasley is.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
Hey MOTH, was thinking of players that Orlando could go after to help sway Dwight to stay and someone who was rumored to be available this off-season and I came up with this deal.

76ers Receive: C Daniel Orton, PF Ryan Anderson, SF Hedo Turkoglu and a 2012 Lottery Protected 1st Round Pick

You think something like that may work? You guys get a legit second option, hell, a first option on some nights, who is locked up, Golden State gets bigger and more athletic and defensive at the 2 and the Sixers get more depth and youth in the frontcourt, a possible starter at the 3 and also a 1st round pick.
As far as talents like Iggy and Ellis go...we look pretty screwed. We have nothing to offer anyone. We have really bad contracts. Hedo isnt really a tradable asset right now, given his contract. Orton holds no value at all, until he shows something on the court. The Sixers would be getting killed in that deal. They'd be much better off just trading for Ellis straight up. That's why I made that post in the first place...Orlando's roster will probably look very similar to last year's.

edit...maybe we could get lucky with a J Rich sign and trade to add value, but I doubt it. Orlando would probably rather keep him, instead.

It would be interesting to know what the Grizz want for Mayo. Last year it was Mcroberts and a 1st rounder. Take Ryan Anderson, Memphis! :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 06-17-2011 at 02:53 PM.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post

It's not like we would just be swapping one for the other. We would get something in return for Beasley. If we just kept both of them you're right it would make no sense.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post

That is the worst trade in the history of trades for Philly. Daniel Orton is terrible, Ryan Anderson is a decent role player but nothing more, Hedo has one of the worst contracts in the league, and what would end up being something like the 27/28th pick isn't worth that much at all.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's also a matter of what you're going to get for Beasley. Likely just package him and a few other decent young players for a ****** player with a ****** contract that will be a massive flop if you're the Timberwolves.

The big problem with the T'Wolves is that they keep taking on ****** contracts that they don't need to take on. They signed two of the same player (Sessions & Ridnour) to the same horrible contract and they keep taking on bad, long-term contracts.

This is a team that should be closer to $30m and looking to consolodate young talent into a couple of centerpieces (or just continuing to build up their young guys) like Portland and Chicago did, but they just keep ******* it up.

They should be trying to turn Beasley, Flynn, Darko, and Ridnour and #2 into Rashard Lewis, Javale McGee, #6, and something extra. And I'd probably still take Kanter. Size is so important in the NBA. It's been the deciding factor in the all of the NBA Finals that I can remember. Lewis is a nice trading piece in a couple years while still being a productive member of a team.

Rubio, McGee, and Love is the start of a team that might do something.