Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Official Android Thread

This is for all users of Android. This is for discussing what apps are cool to download, accessories, rooting, and all sorts of things.

Apps that I have enjoyed:

Gameboid (GBA emulator) $3.99
GBcoid (GBC emulator) $3.49
Angry Birds
Air Control Lite
Advanced Task Killer
Rom Gripper
Dolphin Browser HD
DroidLight
Facebook (of course)
GasBuddy
NFL Mobile (for verizon users)
Talking Tom Cat Free
Traffic Rush
WordWise Free

In terms of rooting, I haven't done any of that yet. Apparently it voids your 1 year warrenty with the the phone maker if you do. I'll probably end up doing it after a year so I can get the mobile hotspot for free.

If you want me to explain any of the apps, reply or send me a PM. :D

PS, I made this thread from my droid :)

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What? Not what we were going for here?
Old 11-15-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

What? Not what we were going for here?
Awesome thread!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those aren't the droids we're looking for.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn bears fans.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a Droid, but I don't use it to it's full capacity. It's just a phone and texting device that I sometimes use the internet with.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I have a Droid, but I don't use it to it's full capacity. It's just a phone and texting device that I sometimes use the internet with.
Why buy it if you're not going to use it for what it's meant for? Doesn't make much sense to me. You could buy a touchtone phone and get cheaper service.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Why buy it if you're not going to use it for what it's meant for? Doesn't make much sense to me. You could buy a touchtone phone and get cheaper service.
I got a really good deal on it. Plus I figured that is the way all phones are going to be headed someday, might as well jump aboard early.

Plus if I ever do need anything it has, I know I'll have it. I've tried the GPS feature it has....it's just as good as any actual GPS you could buy I think.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:18 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got the Samsung Fascinate... I love this phone! My previous venture into the smart phone market was a BlackBerry and the Droid Eris.

While my BlackBerry was a great solid phone it just wasn't as user friendly as an android phone. My Eris was given to me by a friend and it was great just way way to slow.

Some of the Apps i use on mine are:
-Facebook
-Bos Baseball (Red Sox news source)
-Trillian (All in one instant messaging service)
-Wireless tether
- Set Cpu
- ESPN score center
- and i use an Agenda widget to sync with my GMail calendar.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:25 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahahah you paid for the emulator. Chump.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HTC Evo (Sprint)

MLB At Bat
ScoreCenter
FaceBook
Yahoo Fantasy Football
Patriots News
Angry Birds (Game)
Run Keeper
Calculus Tools
Phoenix (Sex position encyclopedia!)
Pandora
Task Manager (Battery life isn't anything to brag about)

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:45 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Bump...since bbb made another thread :(

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got an HTC Dream. Any apps you guys recommend?
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Just got an HTC Dream. Any apps you guys recommend?
Android is the **** sir. Get yourself ROM gripper and GBCoid lite to start so you can play any GB game you want for free. Always Angry Birds is pimp.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:34 AM    (permalink
mitchaldavis
Rookie

mitchaldavis hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Android is a robot designed a synthetic organism, or look and act like a man. Until recently, robots have largely maintained at the field of science fiction movies and television often seen. Android is a mobile operating system, Linux kernel uses a modified version. It was originally developed by Android company, later purchased by Google and Open Handset Alliance by the company recently.
mitchaldavis is offline   Reply With Quote