Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-26-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Note 2 is good if you have use for it, like at work.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best music player?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

doubleTwist is the one I use

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just noticed the "shuffle" feature on the stock player sucks
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got an iPad mini. So now I got an iPhone, iPad mini, and iMac. I've gone from android to full blown apple fanboy.

#iPhoneIn2013
Old 01-31-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Got an iPad mini. So now I got an iPhone, iPad mini, and iMac. I've gone from android to full blown apple fanboy.

#iPhoneIn2013
No Macbook? Psh, amateur.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
No Macbook? Psh, amateur.
My bad, macbook. Not iMac. That was a typo.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I got the ipad mini as a gift though. And I needed a new laptop. So I figure it only made sense to get a macbook since I already had an iphone and ipad. Might as well sync all 3 together at that point.

So I went to craigslist and bought practically a brand new macbook for 600 bucks.

That's why I love craigslist. There are so many apple yuppy fanboys that buy a brand new apple product, barely use it, then sell it so they can buy the latest and greatest apple product that just came out.

Thats when I pounce and buy it from them for half the price. Got a macbook pro for 600 when I'd have to drop 1100 for one at the stores.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My bad, macbook. Not iMac. That was a typo.
So no iMac? Psh, amateur.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
So no iMac? Psh, amateur.
People still use desktops?
Old 01-31-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
People still use desktops?
yes. lot of graphics people love the imacs.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cough cough....

The title says Android gents.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

nobody uses the iphone thread, so BBD needs to find people that will respond to him.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know of a good dash cam app? I got a good car mount and I have plenty of space so I thought it might come in handy just in case.

Also started playing this game 14px. Simple platformer but is pretty fun and is free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no updates but I am still really enjoying my Nexus 4 every day. I had to use my old Blackberry to look something up recently and it felt so bad.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got JB 4.1.2 on my SII and I absolutely love it. I was thinking of using my upgrade though since I never actually used it. I'd really like a Note 2 but a friend of mine says I should wait for the S4 announcement and check that out and also Sprint still ******* up with the LTE deal and idk if that would just waste the Note 2's potential. Thoughts?

And no bbd, I'm not getting a ******* iphone.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Hahaha.

Honestly, all phones are the same. They all have apps, they all have navigation, they all have mp3s, games, Internet, cameras, video etc.

It's all just preference now. Bc they're all the same **** really. Whatever floats your boat.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

You should get an iPhone though.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I want whatever phones doesn't lag, freeze and have to force restart.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

The one reason I feel like holding on to my S2 longer longer is cuz it'll hook up to 4G which is pretty solid here, but I know the Note 2 will be stuck on craptastic 3G until Sprint launches LTE in LA.

Quote:
You should get an iPhone though.
I might have considered it if I didn't absolutely hate the iPhone 5 design.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 02-09-2013 at 09:49 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I will be switching companies here in March when my VZW contract is up. I was curious when new phones for Sprint is coming our,plus if they are not for a while what is Sprints best 4g Android phone ?
Old 02-10-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

You should check the coverage in your area and pray they have LTE already, most places like Boston Atlanta, and LA won't have it for another 3-5 months so no matter what 4G LTE phone you get you'll be stuck with crappy 3G for a while, if you can manage to wait it out though the Galaxy S3 and Note 2 are the heavy hitters.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-10-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm aware of the area not covering 4g . Green Bay , WI does not have it yet. but will in a 4 months or so. I can't wait it doesn't matter. The 4g here in WI is pretty crappy though. Its basically 3g. But I would like to have it any how.

So I was just asking besides the Galaxy s3 is there a better phone out right now with Spring?
Old 02-10-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

But im also willl be moving here in a month or two( working on enlisting ) so its hard to say where I will end up.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:27 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hahaha.

Honestly, all phones are the same. They all have apps, they all have navigation, they all have mp3s, games, Internet, cameras, video etc.

It's all just preference now. Bc they're all the same **** really. Whatever floats your boat.
I've heard pretty bad things about the iOS gmail app, which is probably honestly 90% of what I use my phone for. I have multiple email addresses for work that run on google apps and I have a personal gmail account, so gmail for Android is a real life saver.

Last edited by WCH : 02-11-2013 at 04:29 AM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote