Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-16-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Note is supposed to come out next month.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
New Note is supposed to come out next month.
Get with the times, D-unit. That news is old.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* hate my iPhone 5. The power button on top broke too. I feel like it must be a pretty significant issue because I know 3-4 people where this has happened too. They really are garbage phones. Can't wait to switch back.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Get with the times, D-unit. That news is old.
OK then answer this smarty pants. Is it gonna be good?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#1MoreDay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I ******* hate my iPhone 5. The power button on top broke too. I feel like it must be a pretty significant issue because I know 3-4 people where this has happened too. They really are garbage phones. Can't wait to switch back.
This is not surprising. I love ya Forenci, but you have terrible opinions about everything.

And btw, if your lock screen button is broken, just go to general - settings - accessibility - assist touch - on.

Then you'll have a ghost home button that's shaped like a circle on your screen that you can move around, and you can use it in case any of your buttons freeze up. I always lock my phone with it.

I just like having the ghost home button.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.zeetron.com/iphone-5-digi...ap-kit-silver/

I'm thinking about doing this. Yay or nay?

Silver all around, then I'll get the sides and back painted silver. It would probably run me a total of 200 bucks.

F it, I'm bored. I liked the iPhone 4 glass back. They replaced it bc it kept breaking on people who dropped their phones but it looked and felt so nice.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
#1MoreDay

This is not surprising. I love ya Forenci, but you have terrible opinions about everything.

And btw, if your lock screen button is broken, just go to general - settings - accessibility - assist touch - on.

Then you'll have a ghost home button that's shaped like a circle on your screen that you can move around, and you can use it in case any of your buttons freeze up. I always lock my phone with it.

I just like having the ghost home button.
Says the guy who thinks JR Smith isn't completely terrible. BBD don't make me hit you. And I do not want to do that. I want my ******* phone to work like it is supposed to. I would have to send it back to Apple and pay $99 to get it fixed apparently so...Apple can suck it.

One more year of this garbage and I'm switching back to Android. It's just so much better. I love using my Nexus 7.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:45 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Says the guy who thinks JR Smith isn't completely terrible. BBD don't make me hit you. And I do not want to do that. I want my ******* phone to work like it is supposed to. I would have to send it back to Apple and pay $99 to get it fixed apparently so...Apple can suck it.

One more year of this garbage and I'm switching back to Android. It's just so much better. I love using my Nexus 7.
No way bro. Take it to the Apple store they'll replace it for free. They never give you problems with those kind of issues.

The only issue I've had with my iPhone is the black paint is fading. That's it. Did you jailbreak yours?
Old 09-17-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Come back to the light side my son.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
No way bro. Take it to the Apple store they'll replace it for free. They never give you problems with those kind of issues.

The only issue I've had with my iPhone is the black paint is fading. That's it. Did you jailbreak yours?
I already called the Apple store, as well as Apple themselves. They're being real pricks about it. And it's apparently a pretty wide spread issue too. Like I said, I know 3-4 people who this has happened to as well. Not to mention that my phone is CONSTANTLY locking up and freezing all the time. Sad thing is I've never even dropped the damn thing.

And no, I didn't jailbreak it. I shouldn't have to jailbreak it. It should be made on the premise that we're not all retards and can handle customizing our phones.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
I already called the Apple store, as well as Apple themselves. They're being real pricks about it. And it's apparently a pretty wide spread issue too. Like I said, I know 3-4 people who this has happened to as well. Not to mention that my phone is CONSTANTLY locking up and freezing all the time. Sad thing is I've never even dropped the damn thing.

And no, I didn't jailbreak it. I shouldn't have to jailbreak it. It should be made on the premise that we're not all retards and can handle customizing our phones.
Na man you gotta physically go to the apple store. The workers don't care. They replace it right away.

Just go to the mall and go to the apple store and say the lock screen button doesn't work and your phone is acting buggy and they'll just give you a new one. Fudge it a little.

If you call them up they'll give you the F U.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Na man you gotta physically go to the apple store. The workers don't care. They replace it right away.

Just go to the mall and go to the apple store and say the lock screen button doesn't work and your phone is acting buggy and they'll just give you a new one. Fudge it a little.

If you call them up they'll give you the F U.
That's not true at all. They just don't replace it for the hell of it. And if they're telling me there is no way they can replace it on the phone and then say they can in store that would be monumental ********.

Plus I don't feel like driving all the way to Charlotte to see if they will replace it and then they refuse.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
That's not true at all. They just don't replace it for the hell of it. And if they're telling me there is no way they can replace it on the phone and then say they can in store that would be monumental ********.

Plus I don't feel like driving all the way to Charlotte to see if they will replace it and then they refuse.
This happened to one of my friends 3 times, she got it replaced all 3 times. She just went to the mall in Freehold to the Apple Store and they replaced it every time no questions asked.

If that one store is giving you **** then they're a crappy Apple store. Go to another one. And what kind of ass backwards town are you living in that you have to drive a million miles to go to the mall?

Next time you go to buy some clothes at the mall, go to the Apple store there. It's not complicated.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
This happened to one of my friends 3 times, she got it replaced all 3 times. She just went to the mall in Freehold to the Apple Store and they replaced it every time no questions asked.

If that one store is giving you **** then they're a crappy Apple store. Go to another one. And what kind of ass backwards town are you living in that you have to drive a million miles to go to the mall?

Next time you go to buy some clothes at the mall, go to the Apple store there. It's not complicated.
Contrary to popular belief, there are not a lot of Apple stores. The closest one to me is in Charlotte, which is about an hour drive when you factor in any kind of traffic (which is all the time).

And your friend may had a new phone. Mine is over the one year mark.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Contrary to popular belief, there are not a lot of Apple stores. The closest one to me is in Charlotte, which is about an hour drive when you factor in any kind of traffic (which is all the time).

And your friend may had a new phone. Mine is over the one year mark.
No she bought it the same time we did, just when it came out.

Stop living in redneck towns bro. They probably don't even know what Apple is out there.

Get it done before the 5S launches. Bc then you're screwed.

Unlessssssss, did you get insurance on your phone? I'm wondering if bc I have insurance on my phone, and bc they're discontinuing the 5 when the 5s comes out, if I want mine replaced bc of a crack, will they ship me a 5S?!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!

I need to know.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
No she bought it the same time we did, just when it came out.

Stop living in redneck towns bro. They probably don't even know what Apple is out there.

Get it done before the 5S launches. Bc then you're screwed.

Unlessssssss, did you get insurance on your phone? I'm wondering if bc I have insurance on my phone, and bc they're discontinuing the 5 when the 5s comes out, if I want mine replaced bc of a crack, will they ship me a 5S?!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!

I need to know.
Nah insurance is a waste of money. I would never funnel in an absurd amount of money on the off chance the phone happens to fully break. I never drop my phone so it's not really a concern for me. It's pretty sad how easy the iPhones break, though. Especially because it's all on one chassis now, making it even easier to break. Seems like great design. Lets make it more aesthetically pleasing at the cost of making it easier to break.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Nah insurance is a waste of money. I would never funnel in an absurd amount of money on the off chance the phone happens to fully break. I never drop my phone so it's not really a concern for me. It's pretty sad how easy the iPhones break, though. Especially because it's all on one chassis now, making it even easier to break. Seems like great design. Lets make it more aesthetically pleasing at the cost of making it easier to break.
Yeah I never did it before but I heard horror stories about iPhones cracking so I got insurance this time. And I never dropped mine or had it crack. So it was pretty much a waste of money.

But if I can use it to parlay myself into a 5s without having the 2 year contract extended then it might be worth it. I gotta find out if I can pull that off.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah I never did it before but I heard horror stories about iPhones cracking so I got insurance this time. And I never dropped mine or had it crack. So it was pretty much a waste of money.

But if I can use it to parlay myself into a 5s without having the 2 year contract extended then it might be worth it. I gotta find out if I can pull that off.
Or you could just be a man and get a real phone. One that doesn't require a vagina to operate.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Or you could just be a man and get a real phone. One that doesn't require a vagina to operate.
I have a real phone. An iPhone. The best phone.

iOS 7 is gonna change your life bro.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
I have a real phone. An iPhone. The best phone.

iOS 7 is gonna change your life bro.
Hahaha. You mean a fresh can of paint is going to alter everything for me? I doubt it. They need to stop treating us like children and give us a damn home screen. A real one. I think I can handle putting the apps on my home screen if I want them.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Hahaha. You mean a fresh can of paint is going to alter everything for me? I doubt it. They need to stop treating us like children and give us a damn home screen. A real one. I think I can handle putting the apps on my home screen if I want them.
You can have a "real" homescreen. Just get a jail broken theme. I like having everything on one home screen so I don't change mine, but I've seen some pretty cool themes.

Multiple homescreens are stupid to me, it's wasted motion (why flip to another screen to access something when i can have it on my home screen?), but if you want that option there's themes for that.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
You can have a "real" homescreen. Just get a jail broken theme. I like having everything on one home screen so I don't change mine, but I've seen some pretty cool themes.

Multiple homescreens are stupid to me, it's wasted motion (why flip to another screen to access something when i can have it on my home screen?), but if you want that option there's themes for that.
Why should I have to jailbreak my phone? That's ********. Clearly if so many people jailbreak it then they should perhaps consider making this an option within the OS itself.

And I don't understand your point. You don't have to flip anywhere if you have a home screen like on an Android phone. If you like all your apps on the home screen, just put them all their. It's not that hard or a reason not to have a real home screen.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Why should I have to jailbreak my phone? That's ********. Clearly if so many people jailbreak it then they should perhaps consider making this an option within the OS itself.

And I don't understand your point. You don't have to flip anywhere if you have a home screen like on an Android phone. If you like all your apps on the home screen, just put them all their. It's not that hard or a reason not to have a real home screen.
I don't want my phone to be open source. That's why Androids go to **** after a year.

My gf's S3 needed to be replaced 3 times already and she only had it for 4 months. My brother's S3 gets choppy once in awhile.

Androids suck. Every time I play with her S3 I'm like what is this POS? It's just not as smooth as an iPhone.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't want my phone to be open source. That's why Androids go to **** after a year.

My gf's S3 needed to be replaced 3 times already and she only had it for 4 months. My brother's S3 gets choppy once in awhile.

Androids suck. Every time I play with her S3 I'm like what is this POS? It's just not as smooth as an iPhone.
It's probably because they're dumb and download stupid apps. I had my Droid X for three years and it ran way more "smooth" than my current iPhone 5.

Open source is beneficial. It allows for much more customization, freedom to choose what you like, and better access for developers who may not be able to meet Apple's absurd standards. Double standards in many cases. Like I said, as long as you're not an idiot you never need to worry about viruses or "slowing down" your phone.

My brother got an S4 recently and it's soooo sexy. Just so much more functionality than an iPhone.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
It's probably because they're dumb and download stupid apps. I had my Droid X for three years and it ran way more "smooth" than my current iPhone 5.

Open source is beneficial. It allows for much more customization, freedom to choose what you like, and better access for developers who may not be able to meet Apple's absurd standards. Double standards in many cases. Like I said, as long as you're not an idiot you never need to worry about viruses or "slowing down" your phone.

My brother got an S4 recently and it's soooo sexy. Just so much more functionality than an iPhone.
I'm not a fan of the s4. My sister in law has one. It's pretty much a S3 but uglier. And the s3 and s4 have dull screens. I do like the big screens, but they're dull.

My droid X was the biggest POS I've ever seen. I literally wanted to smash it into pieces. It was a dream for a year then just kept crapping out on me.