Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-09-2014, 05:25 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
That sounds much better than my experience.
I assume it was.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 04:24 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Note 3 fell from the 2nd floor to the 1st floor and shattered the glass and screen is now not working.

Need to see If I have a back up phone at home and decide whether I go for the S5 or wait for the Note 4 and I loved my Note 3 so I'm leaning on waiting for the 4. ****** situation as I was planning to use this phone till it **** out on me now I have to get a new one :\

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 04:30 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That really blows man, sorry to hear that. As much as it sucks, I would probably wait. The Note 4 seems like it's going to be killer.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 05:27 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah going to wait for that can't go back to a smaller phone now it'll feel like a toy

Old 09-16-2014, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Yeah going to wait for that can't go back to a smaller phone now it'll feel like a toy
True story.

After holding my Note 3 and then holding my girlfriend's pho e which is like 4"...is ridiculous.

Is jumping from a Note 3 to a 4 worth it? I'm eligible for the JUMP thing with TMo but not sure it's worth it.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 12:14 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

come onnnn new nexus tablet soon
Old 09-17-2014, 01:03 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
Seriously. I've been waiting to upgrade from my gen 1 Kindle Fire and the wait is so painful. Hurry up google.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:19 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
Ehhhh. The Nexus 7 tablet I bought for the gf was incredibly underwhelming. I was pretty disappointed.

I haven't tried a Samsung tablet yet, curious to see how those are.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:21 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played with a Windows phone the other day and I must say, I was pretty impressed. The camera was incredible too. They need a better app store, but if they can build that up, they might have something going there.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:38 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Ehhhh. The Nexus 7 tablet I bought for the gf was incredibly underwhelming. I was pretty disappointed.

I haven't tried a Samsung tablet yet, curious to see how those are.
I recently got a galaxy tab s 8.4 inch and I really love it so far. The screen is amazing and it has super smooth performance. The battery life is also incredible even when taxing it with streaming movies and such. The most ridiculous thing is how thin it is. Just crazy. Havent had enough time with it to recognize any flaws yet though.

Last edited by josh07039 : 09-17-2014 at 06:42 PM.
josh07039 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:29 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

went to t-mobile luckily with insurance it only cost me 150 to get it replaced and shipped next day so yay i get my note 3 back

Old 09-17-2014, 09:53 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, that's a fuckload better than waiting and the pound of flesh the Note 4 would take.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 11:09 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I played with a Windows phone the other day and I must say, I was pretty impressed. The camera was incredible too. They need a better app store, but if they can build that up, they might have something going there.
I've heard nothing but great things about Windows phones, but they have almost no market share so they're screwed. Windows is the Linux of the phone world.

Last edited by WCH : 09-17-2014 at 11:17 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:11 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a windows phone. I played with it and loved it. Then I went to the App Store. Took it back the next day. I can understand not having all the apps. But there were some big name apps that I've had on Apple and android for three plus years that the Windows phone still didn't have. That's ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:45 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if I wanna get an LG G Pad 8.3, a Galaxy Tab S 8.4, or wait for something new coming out.

Is the Galaxy worth the $150 more? Anybody try out the Nvidia Shield tablet? What else looks good?
Old 09-18-2014, 12:58 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gogo gadget nexus 8 or 9 or whatever the hell
Old 09-18-2014, 01:27 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is sprint cell service as far as area service reception?

I'm really contemplating on switching to spring for their unlimited data plan so I can upgrade my 2 phone at a cheaper price then buying them out right at 700 or more.

Would it be worth switching from VZW Network to Sprint?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 01:39 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Sprint and am happy to see Sony coming to my carrier. They've done some nice things with their devices. I'm likely to get one when I upgrade at some point down the line.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:45 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never had problem with Sprint and I've traveled all over the place. The one exception was in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, but I'm guessing you aren't going to visit there and expect your phone to work.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 01:56 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not up in the Upper Mich all that much.. .How is there network service?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 11:51 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Yeah the Windows phone I played with was incredible. I liked it a lot, the interface, the camera, the smoothness, speed, it was a very well put together phone.

But like you guys said, the app store just kills it. If they had the same number and quality of apps like Apple or Android I would've given it strong consideration. But that app store...jeez.

If they want to survive they need to build up that app store and build it up fast. Of course it's not really their call, the size of the app store is really more up to developers than it is up to Microsoft, but regardless, they won't survive if they don't build up their app store.
Old 09-20-2014, 11:52 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FYI for anyone looking to get a tablet, you can get the Galaxy Tab S for $50 off on Amazon with the promotion "GALAXYS10" or "GALAXYS8" for either model.. You also get a $50 Amazon gift card applied to the order, so.. you're kinda sorta saving $100. And free shipping.

I think it said it's over tonight though.

Last edited by WMD : 09-20-2014 at 12:05 PM.
WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:58 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Njx isn't around right?

*dips foot in the pool to see if it's warm*
Old 09-23-2014, 04:11 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah the Windows phone I played with was incredible. I liked it a lot, the interface, the camera, the smoothness, speed, it was a very well put together phone.

But like you guys said, the app store just kills it. If they had the same number and quality of apps like Apple or Android I would've given it strong consideration. But that app store...jeez.

If they want to survive they need to build up that app store and build it up fast. Of course it's not really their call, the size of the app store is really more up to developers than it is up to Microsoft, but regardless, they won't survive if they don't build up their app store.
Were you working on a dare to see how many times you could say 'app store' in one post?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 04:17 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Were you working on a dare to see how many times you could say 'app store' in one post?

Did you know app and apple both start with the same 3 letters?