Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-20-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
There's really no reason for Wisconsin to throw since UM still leaves three guys on the line.
I'm bumping this because I'm smart. I honestly can't remember the last time Greg Robinson made adjustments.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm bumping this because I'm smart. I honestly can't remember the last time Greg Robinson made adjustments.
he actually made one today. He realized that Cam Gordon is useless 90% of the time and Carvin Johnson is competent so he made that switch
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YOU ******* INCOMPETENT DEFENSIVE STAFF, IS THERE A SHORT BUS THAT DRIVES YOU TO THE BIG HOUSE?!?! Jesus Christ dude, 3 guys on the defensive front against the best offensive line in the conference doesn't ******* WORK, DON'T YOU IDIOTS SEE THAT?!?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!?! **** DUDE, PUT YOUR BIGGEST DEFENSIVE FRONT IN SO THEY DON'T AVERAGE 73 YARDS A CARRY!!!

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't understand how you can be deemed worthy of a collegiate scholarship offer as a defender yet lack any ability to tackle a guy by yourself.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
YOU ******* INCOMPETENT DEFENSIVE STAFF, IS THERE A SHORT BUS THAT DRIVES YOU TO THE BIG HOUSE?!?! Jesus Christ dude, 3 guys on the defensive front against the best offensive line in the conference doesn't ******* WORK, DON'T YOU IDIOTS SEE THAT?!?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!?! **** DUDE, PUT YOUR BIGGEST DEFENSIVE FRONT IN SO THEY DON'T AVERAGE 73 YARDS A CARRY!!!
It's 72.4. Let's not get carried away.

So, this Stonum guy. MOAR returns for him. Thank God Gallon got hurt or else he'd still be out there fumbling the ball.

Good, I was just thinking to myself that vertical passing wasn't working. We should totally go back to horizontal.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whoda thunk Stonum would have returned 2 kicks past the 40?
Old 11-20-2010, 01:06 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MSU down 28-13 makes me lol.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
MSU down 28-13 makes me lol.
Dude, wow. I didn't realize Purdue scored. Boiler up, bitches!

As I type that, Purdue's secondary decides to do its best Michigan impression.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay. I want more vertical passing on first down.

Old 11-20-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darryl Stonum is awesome.
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Marino13
Veteran

ok I WILL miss this junior class. Hemmingway,Stonum,Molk,RVB, and Martin. You guys play your hearts out
Sniper
Legend

So, Darryl Stonum again. Get him the ball more, please.

I don't get why Michigan goes with a basic run play every time after a big play.

Well, TD, so yay.
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dude, wow. I didn't realize Purdue scored. Boiler up, bitches!

As I type that, Purdue's secondary decides to do its best Michigan impression.
I don't want to say anything to risk jinxing this wonderful possibility right now, so I will wait until the game is almost assuredly decided before I do.

But I fear Purdue will remember they are Purdon't and fail. :( As long as their offense keeps it up, I feel good.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Okay. I want more vertical passing on first down.
I'm drawing up a contract for you to be the coach.

Three straight extra points, bitches!
Old 11-20-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino13 View Post
ok I WILL miss this junior class. Hemmingway,Stonum,Molk,RVB, and Martin. You guys play your hearts out
RVB's play stagnated this year. I expected more from him.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Stonum- Four catches, 99 yards, 1 TD. Two kickoff returns, 65 yards.

I actually love the onside call. Wisconsin's going to score either way, so try to get the onside.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Alright. I would like to see a 15 yard in, now the safeties are backed up, Denard gets rid of it quick and hits Stonum over the middle. Now, since Wisconsin will expect a run after a decently sized pass play, go with a play action, sell it, and hit him again.

Old 11-20-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good call on the onside, didnt work out but good gamble considering they aint stopping widky anyway

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
iowatreat54
Icon

Few things make me happier this year than watching Chris L. Rucker get owned.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Sniper
Legend

Chris L. Rucker beaten for Purdue's last TD- Karma, fuckfaces.

Wow, look at that lane. Maybe it helps that the OL held on to Demens for dear life.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

its sad that Avery, a true freshme that was a QB in HS, is one of the best tacklers on the team
Old 11-20-2010, 01:14 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Ohhhh Tolzien is rattled by the intimidating Michigan defense, has to call a time out.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 11-20-2010, 01:14 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Please Pack The ******* Box And Throw In A 4th D-linemen They Will Not Stop Running See The Ohio State Game 2010 You ******* Morons.

Old 11-20-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

ahahahahahahahaha SPARTY!!!!!!

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 11-20-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

good ******* lord Greg Robinson your D sucks