Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-18-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cassel's stats are totally inflated due to the 2nd half of the Denver game when it was 35-0. Whatd he have 400 yds and 4 tds?
Old 11-18-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Cassel kills me you watch him play and he looks average and then you look at his stats and they are pretty solid, he is so up and down.

The guy's accuracy is down right awful at times as well as his decision making but at the same time he has the same TD to Int ratio as Peyton Manning 16 TD's and 4 Int's.

One drive he will look pretty good and then the next look flat out lost it's very frustrating as a fan.
Cassel's one of those QB's you may have to take some of the bad to go with the good
Old 11-18-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
10. Stafford, Best, and Calvin
Freeman, Blount, Williams are better
Old 11-18-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles trio is so sexy because they all just fit to a T. McCoy is another Westbrook clone which he looked like pre-draft and is in the one offense that would make him look like a stud. Same goes for Vick, and to an extent Desean.

They are my #1, or 1a, with 1b being Houston. Say what you want about Foster only doing it 1 season, or being undrafted, or being in a ZBS, but if you watch him play he's a stud. He's got great vision, powerful, fast, and is a complete RB. He's leading the league in rushing still I believe and has played like the best RB as well, AJ is the best WR in the game, and while Schaub has had a down season to an extent he's better then Eli.

Besides, looking at the trio as a whole I have to have them up there as #2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
I'll concede that one to you although it could go either way. The first few weeks of the season was easily in favor of the Detroit trio but Freeman, Blount, and Williams are healthy and playing right now.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not when healthy.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
The Eagles trio is so sexy because they all just fit to a T. McCoy is another Westbrook clone which he looked like pre-draft and is in the one offense that would make him look like a stud. Same goes for Vick, and to an extent Desean.

They are my #1, or 1a, with 1b being Houston. Say what you want about Foster only doing it 1 season, or being undrafted, or being in a ZBS, but if you watch him play he's a stud. He's got great vision, powerful, fast, and is a complete RB. He's leading the league in rushing still I believe and has played like the best RB as well, AJ is the best WR in the game, and while Schaub has had a down season to an extent he's better then Eli.

I understand at this point that Eli is never going to get much respect but in no shape or form is Schaub better than Eli.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lol ok dude. Williams is not better then Calvin, not even close right now. Blount is not better then Javhid Best either. Just because Freeman is better then Stafford now doesn't make the entire trio better. TB has a very nice core of young players, but you Bucs fans need to calm down trying to pump them up into something they aren't considered yet.

At least 1 of the guys in Detroit's trio has proven to be a stud. Blount and Williams don't even total a full season of games between them both.

Quote:
Old 11-18-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I understand at this point that Eli is never going to get much respect but in no shape or form is Schaub better than Eli.
To me he is, and I think it's debatable. I don't think 1 is clearly better then the other though, so it's not like Eli is miles and miles better and Schaub is garbage.

Quote:
Old 11-18-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To me he is, and I think it's debatable. I don't think 1 is clearly better then the other though, so it's not like Eli is miles and miles better and Schaub is garbage.
Eli has better numbers all around this year except for INT's. I know you don't want to hear excuses but they'd have the same number if it weren't for all the tipped INT's.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To be honest, Eli is pretty much better than Schaub in every way.

And I'm a Schaub fan. But there really isn't anything that Schaub does better than Eli. Schaub is a good qb, but he doesn't will his teams to victory like the great qbs in this league do.

Its like Bill Parcells used to always say, losers are losers. And as of right now, Schaub is just a loser. Sure his stats are great, but some guys go beyond that, and I haven't seen that kind of performance from Schaub yet.

He's one of the many stat machines in the NFL. Until he really has a signature game, he's nothing more than that.

I know that came off as harsh, the truth is I'm a Schaub fan. But it is what it is right now. Make the playoffs Schaub. Have a signature game where you will your team to victory. Do something in the clutch. Take control of a shootout and win one instead of just keep up with the other guy. Show me that ability to just win a game on your own.

And remember, I compared Schaub to Rivers in a favorable way. So its not like I don't think he's good.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's take a shot at this. Honestly it's impressive what's going on without 'triplets' this season. Peyton, my boy Rivers, Brees, Brady, whatever is in the water down in Tampa, it goes on and on. BUT for the topic at hand...

1. Atlanta, gotta start here, textbook triplets. Turner, White, Ice...hell yes. I'm not as high on Matty as some but I recognize that this group is playing really damn well.

2. Denver. Shut up. Even Moreno is looking good.

3. Giants. Eli, Nicks and Bradshaw.

4. Texans, all hail Arian nation. Schaub and Johnson, yah they're ok I guess.

5. Ravens, Flacco, Q, Ray Rice. Can't leave em out, productive and winning games.

That's enough.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Schaub is not better than Eli and Foster isn't as good as you are making him seem. I'll grant that trio could be ranked above the giants' because of AJ, but Eli and Bradshaw are better than their Houston counterparts.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear the elf View Post
Hmm, I would think Bradshaw would be the strongest link. Not that I watch a ton of Giants games, but it always seems like when they get the running game going, the rest of the team goes too. And Bradshaw has been going strong this season.

Am I wrong Giants fans?
I love Ahmad and have compared him to a mini-AD on numerous occasions, but he gets caught and fumbles too much to be considered better than Eli or Nicks, even though Nicks can be blamed for a pick or two. Overall Eli's our most consistent and important player and when we win it's when the D is attacking and Eli's got the offense moving or we simply out talent the other team. Plus Jacobs has been running pretty well this year while there's no way for us to replicate some of Eli's impact with another player.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Was this a serious post? Come on, this is just getting ridiculous from you Bucs fans.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 11-19-2010 at 01:01 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Was this a serious post? Come on, this is just getting ridiculous from you Bucs fans.
Best team in the NFC.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:57 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
1. Manning*, Bradshaw, Nicks
2. Vick, McCoy*, Jackson
3. Schaub*, Foster, Andre Johnson
4. Ryan, Turner*, White
5. Flacco*, Rice, Boldin
6. Cassel*, Charles, Bowe
7. Stafford, Best*, Calvin
8. Ben, Rashard*, Wallace
9. Orton, Moreno*, Lloyd
10. Manning, Addai*, Wayne

Not sure how people don't put Manning, Bradshaw, Nicks considering all 5 are statistically top-7 for their position this year. It's the only lights out trio, every other one is lacking at one of the positions, usually RB, (marked by * for weakest link) or dealing with injuries.
How? Stafford isn't even playing.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:06 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I didn't have them in mine :\

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:37 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I love Ahmad and have compared him to a mini-AD on numerous occasions, but he gets caught and fumbles too much to be considered better than Eli or Nicks, even though Nicks can be blamed for a pick or two. Overall Eli's our most consistent and important player and when we win it's when the D is attacking and Eli's got the offense moving or we simply out talent the other team. Plus Jacobs has been running pretty well this year while there's no way for us to replicate some of Eli's impact with another player.
Dude, you really need to stop saying that lol.

If anything, he's like MJD, and I won't even say that bc MJD is just plain better.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Schaub is not better than Eli and Foster isn't as good as you are making him seem. I'll grant that trio could be ranked above the giants' because of AJ, but Eli and Bradshaw are better than their Houston counterparts.
How many games have you seen of his this season? He's been good a long time, last year when he finished the season he was running like a beast. He's a complete, total package RB, and while the scheme paves way for RB's to be productive with the cut back lanes, it always discredits any good RB that happens to be in that scheme.

It's gonna take a long time for Foster to get his props because he is an UDFA out of nowhere but he makes that Houston offense click.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2010, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear the elf View Post
Hmm, I would think Bradshaw would be the strongest link. Not that I watch a ton of Giants games, but it always seems like when they get the running game going, the rest of the team goes too. And Bradshaw has been going strong this season.

Am I wrong Giants fans?
No. I think he'd be the weakest. At least in my opinion. But none of them are weak. He's hurt by the fact that at least 4 backs now have had great success behind this O-line in the last 5 years.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 11-19-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:30 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

1. Kitna, Dez, TASHARD CHOICE!!!!!

21414143. Everyone else.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How many games have you seen of his this season? He's been good a long time, last year when he finished the season he was running like a beast. He's a complete, total package RB, and while the scheme paves way for RB's to be productive with the cut back lanes, it always discredits any good RB that happens to be in that scheme.

It's gonna take a long time for Foster to get his props because he is an UDFA out of nowhere but he makes that Houston offense click.
Foster is REAL good. I just worry about his long term future. He runs real upright, and is sloppy with the ball. I'm absolutely shocked fumbles haven't been a problem for him this year.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:41 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Foster is legit. He's tough, he can cut, he can catch, he can run inside and out, he's got speed. He has it all. He'll never be viewed as that kind of back bc he was an UDFA but he's legit.

For the Giants, Eli makes the world go round. He adjusts all the blocking assignments in both the passing game and running game, he checks into better runs, he reroutes the run game, he adjusts routes and protections in the passing game, he pretty much is our offense.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote: