Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-09-2011, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I don't think he'll declare. He's only a Sophomore and he lives with Mike James and AJ Highsmith. Mike is his best friend and they literally do everything together. I think he'll stay another year to graduate with Mike and go to the NFL at the same time.
I hope you're right, etk. I'm not ready to give up Miller yet.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hopeful he declares (mostly due to all of the 1st round picks I've accumulated in my dynasty leagues). The way I see it, he's the clear #2 RB in this class behind Richardson and next year he faces a lot more competition with Dyer, Lattimore and a returning Knile Davis. I don't think his draft stock will be any higher than it will be in 2012. One of the best Miami RB prospects in a while which is saying a lot. I wish we got Hurricane games up here though, my viewing of him has been limited to hightlight packages and video breakdowns on youtube.
4U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
truth393
Rookie

truth393 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The kid is a BEAST. I really became a fan of his after watching a couple of Miami games last year. He runs extremely hard, and you combine that power with his 4.3 speed, you get a very dangerous combination. He reminds me of Darren McFadden.

I could actually see him declaring for the draft, especially if The "U" gets hit hard by the NCAA. I think that will weight in heavy on his decision. Plus, Miller would be the clear-cut #2 RB in this class, and has a very good chance of being a lock to go in the top 20.
truth393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth393 View Post
The kid is a BEAST. I really became a fan of his after watching a couple of Miami games last year. He runs extremely hard, and you combine that power with his 4.3 speed, you get a very dangerous combination. He reminds me of Darren McFadden.

I could actually see him declaring for the draft, especially if The "U" gets hit hard by the NCAA. I think that will weight in heavy on his decision. Plus, Miller would be the clear-cut #2 RB in this class, and has a very good chance of being a lock to go in the top 20.
I really don't know what all the fuss is about from everyone else. He proves himself game in and game out every week. Every burst says I am going pro I have something to prove. He wants that #1 RB spot and it's a lot of biased opinions going around to where he won't get it, but I can guarantee all his combine #s will be better than Richardson's with the exception of the bench probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Last edited by shylo3716 : 10-11-2011 at 01:34 PM.
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that the season is in week 5, which teams do you all see looking at taking a RB of Miller's caliber in the 1st Round?

As of right now, Lamar is the hardest prospect to project in the 1st Round of a Mock Draft. With the value not being so great the last couple of years on RBs many project Richardson anywhere from the 10-15 range, which leaves Lamar in the 20s. Not many teams in the 20s need a RB, so this is why I come to the conclusion he is the hardest prospect to Mock.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger

Last edited by shylo3716 : 10-11-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboi View Post
oh no he is the best back the U has had in years... I think the ACC is in for a bit of a shock.
I sit back and laugh at you after re-reading this.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 10-11-2011, 02:21 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I was just going off of a quote in the thread, obviously made in May but I didn't quote in when I responded.

It's obvious you have a boner for this guy. I'll bet you he doesn't go first round.
Shame on you..... Do you still stand by this?

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 10-11-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Now that the season is in week 5, which teams do you all see looking at taking a RB of Miller's caliber in the 1st Round?

As of right now, Lamar is the hardest prospect to project in the 1st Round of a Mock Draft. With the value not being so great the last couple of years on RBs many project Richardson anywhere from the 10-15 range, which leaves Lamar in the 20s. Not many teams in the 20s need a RB, so this is why I come to the conclusion he is the hardest prospect to Mock.
I think the Bengals is a good landing spot for him. Benson's legal troubles and declining talent is definitely not long for that organization after this year and they will likely be a top 15 team but not high enough in the draft to take Richardson.

The Giants are a team that could potentially be a team to watch as well. There was a bit of talk about them looking RB last year but they didn't end up taking one until fairly late in the proceedings. I didn't think they were a 3-1 caliber team and they showed it with that awful outing against Seattle.
4U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4U2NV View Post
I think the Bengals is a good landing spot for him. Benson's legal troubles and declining talent is definitely not long for that organization after this year and they will likely be a top 15 team but not high enough in the draft to take Richardson.

The Giants are a team that could potentially be a team to watch as well. There was a bit of talk about them looking RB last year but they didn't end up taking one until fairly late in the proceedings. I didn't think they were a 3-1 caliber team and they showed it with that awful outing against Seattle.
If you let a Cincy fan tell it, Miller does not fit their definition of the typical Bengal back, they only go for "bruisers". Me personally I can see them thinking outside the box for once.

As for the NYG, they have that Miami U connection with taking our guys. I wouldn't see why they would not go for a change of pace back to carry on the load full-time one day.

Another team I can actually see pulling the trigger early is Cleveland. If you sit back and think on it, they have 2 1st Round picks to take a gamble with on 1. If they take a gamble, why not go with a legit starter to replace Hillis. After all it is rumored that Hillis wants out.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 10-11-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think he's going to be a first round pick. He'll likely go in the second round to a team that needs a running back. There are hardly any first-round running backs in the NFL who are performing well for the teams that drafted them. It's just not a premium position anymore. You've got Carolina, who have two first-rounders in their backfield but still can hardly run the ball, Buffalo doesn't want to put CJ Spiller on the field, Jahvid Best hadn't been particularly effective running the ball until he ripped off that 88-yarder last night, Moreno sucks, Felix Jones sucks, etc. Mendenhall and Ryan Matthews aren't exactly special. The backs who were indisputably worth being picked in the first round is a short list:

Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, Chris Johnson, Beanie Wells, Darren McFadden... maaaybe Jonathan Stewart. All of those guys had something remarkable going for them- Adrian Peterson was Adrian Peterson; Beanie Wells, Steven Jackson and Stewart were all big, physical backs who had real elusiveness and speed. Chris Johnson was the fastest player ever.

And then you see all the super-productive running backs drafted in the second and third rounds in recent years- MJD, Matt Forte, LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Frank Gore, Ray Rice- all good, versatile players who didn't necessarily blow you away with their ability. Just good, solid NFL players. And of course, they tore it up in college. I think Miller is in this second group. He's just not the elite talent a few posters in this thread are trying to make him out to be. Being a "top-3" running back in a given draft class doesn't mean very much. He's a nice running back, and it's not going to surprise me if he starts early and turns out some 1000-yard seasons over the course of his career. But teams aren't really looking for runners in the first anymore unless they're Darren McFadden/Adrian Peterson types, or it's a good team with a sub-par running back situation, in which case they're doing alright without a prime running back as it is. The only eligible running back I see going in the first round right now is Trent Richardson. Lamar Miller, LaMichael James, David Wilson-type running backs have their value in the second and third rounds. We almost didn't have a running back drafted in the first this past draft, except that the Saints decided they wanted Mark Ingram. They didn't need him, they just decided they wanted him. Teams don't pick running backs to be the focal points of their offenses anymore, so it's hard to justify spending a first-round pick on one. That said, teams like the Steelers, Jaguars, Bears, Buccaneers and Rams lack dynamic backups behind their starters and could use a speed player like Miller on their offense. Any of those teams could be a good landing spot for Miller.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calubflower View Post
I don't think he's going to be a first round pick. He'll likely go in the second round to a team that needs a running back. There are hardly any first-round running backs in the NFL who are performing well for the teams that drafted them. It's just not a premium position anymore. You've got Carolina, who have two first-rounders in their backfield but still can hardly run the ball, Buffalo doesn't want to put CJ Spiller on the field, Jahvid Best hadn't been particularly effective running the ball until he ripped off that 88-yarder last night, Moreno sucks, Felix Jones sucks, etc. Mendenhall and Ryan Matthews aren't exactly special. The backs who were indisputably worth being picked in the first round is a short list:

Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, Chris Johnson, Beanie Wells, Darren McFadden... maaaybe Jonathan Stewart. All of those guys had something remarkable going for them- Adrian Peterson was Adrian Peterson; Beanie Wells, Steven Jackson and Stewart were all big, physical backs who had real elusiveness and speed. Chris Johnson was the fastest player ever.

And then you see all the super-productive running backs drafted in the second and third rounds in recent years- MJD, Matt Forte, LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Frank Gore, Ray Rice- all good, versatile players who didn't necessarily blow you away with their ability. Just good, solid NFL players. And of course, they tore it up in college. I think Miller is in this second group. He's just not the elite talent a few posters in this thread are trying to make him out to be. Being a "top-3" running back in a given draft class doesn't mean very much. He's a nice running back, and it's not going to surprise me if he starts early and turns out some 1000-yard seasons over the course of his career. But teams aren't really looking for runners in the first anymore unless they're Darren McFadden/Adrian Peterson types, or it's a good team with a sub-par running back situation, in which case they're doing alright without a prime running back as it is. The only eligible running back I see going in the first round right now is Trent Richardson. Lamar Miller, LaMichael James, David Wilson-type running backs have their value in the second and third rounds. We almost didn't have a running back drafted in the first this past draft, except that the Saints decided they wanted Mark Ingram. They didn't need him, they just decided they wanted him. Teams don't pick running backs to be the focal points of their offenses anymore, so it's hard to justify spending a first-round pick on one. That said, teams like the Steelers, Jaguars, Bears, Buccaneers and Rams lack dynamic backups behind their starters and could use a speed player like Miller on their offense. Any of those teams could be a good landing spot for Miller.
If he goes 1 pick outside of the 1st Round he is the steal of the draft.

What have you been seeing that I have not seen for him to not be elite?

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 10-11-2011, 08:09 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shame on you..... Do you still stand by this?
If he does declare this year, yes. Next year is an entirely different story.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Lamar is a beast. Someone will pick him late 1st or early 2nd and he shall become a stud. Da U freaks on this site told me a ton about him last year even though he had a limited role from what I saw I saw a guy that could be a stud. Then I watched him more this year and I think his game projects very well to the next level. I like his patience as a runner too
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I certainly think his talent warrants a top 20 pick, but obviously with the value of RBs at an all time low I think he goes to one of the playoff teams as a luxury pick

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not that it's any fault of his own that I don't think he's a first rounder. Production from RB can be found at any point in the draft and the UDFAs.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I certainly think his talent warrants a top 20 pick, but obviously with the value of RBs at an all time low I think he goes to one of the playoff teams as a luxury pick
I agree. The rich will get richer.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
If he does declare this year, yes. Next year is an entirely different story.
Again.....If he goes 1 pick outside of the 1st Round he is the steal of the draft.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 10-11-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Again.....If he goes 1 pick outside of the 1st Round he is the steal of the draft.
This doesn't make sense. Again.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:11 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Good post.

He's very good but he's not the type of back to go in round one.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

The Jaguars like Jennings a lot but he can't stay healthy. Just wanted to add that to the bottom half of that post.

Old 10-12-2011, 05:04 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
This doesn't make sense. Again.
I do not see how.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 10-12-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
J52
Rookie

J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Well, if you ignore his position, he is certainly one of the best players available in the draft; definitely top 15. That being said, it's continuously moving further and further to a pass first league. 2002 had four QBs with passer ratings above 90. And two of them were just efficient game managers. 2010 had 14 passers above 90 and four above 100. Half of the league has a pro bowl caliber QB if you were to take the league back 10 years.

The rules implemented in the early 2000s took a few years to come to resonance, but the end result is that the running game is now supplementary and the passing game is the focus.
J52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I do not see how.
Well... The first thing was that you said if he is "one pick out of the first round he's the steal of the draft," or something like that, which would seem to imply that you think if he's picked 32nd he's being picked in an appropriate slot, but if he's picked 33rd he's an extreme value. And it's so silly I wouldn't have commented on it, but you said it twice. So I did comment. Secondly, as I mentioned in my other post, I think he's got a good chance to play on the level of LeSean McCoy, Ray Rice, and other similar players. People don't talk about them like they're huge steals; they're good players taken in the early rounds. That's what I see Miller being. I mean, I understand you want to pimp your homeboy, and it'd be cool for Miami to produce a first-round skill player after a few years of mediocre talent, but seriously dude, your homer is showing. He looks like a good player, but I'm not sure I'd put him in the first. And I'm a guy who values running backs probably more than most people. But who knows, if he goes to the combine and runs sub-4.4 and looks great in positional drills, and gets through the season injury-free and maintains his level of production, he's going to get some looks from RB-needy teams. But he just isn't a surefire first-rounder at this point.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:31 AM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I do not see how.
Dude, you have FORTY-TWO posts in this thread, most of them are trolling every little perceived "negative" comment about Miller. You need to really learn quality over quantity, because most of your posts are wastes of space and obvious results of having nothing better to do with your time.

Miller is a first-round talent, not a likely first-round pick. It happens all the time. Running backs aren't valued as highly as they used to be so even top overall players at the position won't necessarily be first round picks. No one is doubting his ability or future in the NFL, so kudos to you and everyone else who sees he's a special talent at Miami - we get it. But he's not a "hidden gem" or even some special, one in a lifetime first-round talent. He's a top player at his position destined to be a top 50 pick, likely in the 35-45 range. He has no reason to stay and try to improve his stock, because he wouldn't go any higher than that next year.

Last edited by GaMeTiMe : 10-13-2011 at 08:33 AM.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:54 AM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Well... The first thing was that you said if he is "one pick out of the first round he's the steal of the draft," or something like that, which would seem to imply that you think if he's picked 32nd he's being picked in an appropriate slot, but if he's picked 33rd he's an extreme value.
I think what he's trying to say, and this is just my guess, is that if he's the 33rd pick he's going to a bottom feeder and they'd be getting a 1st round type RD in the 2nd round aka to two 1st round picks in a sense. I could be wrong, but I think that's what he meant. You already knew this though so I don't know what he actually meant in the grand scheme of things

Last edited by murdamal86 : 10-13-2011 at 09:56 AM.
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote